Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are meeting to go this direction today ( Troy-Gilboa-North Blenheim etc.)....although most still think, that there is evidence to Jennifer's disappearance, that might help locate her, much closer to home.

Because the area is familiar to some of the searchers, and also where Jennifer once lived...it has potential. At the very least, we will get flyers up, and since after the flood of 2011, where I conducted another missing search, most folks will surely remember some of us. Geographically, there are many places to search. Whether foul play or a return to familiar places, it is worth a look. Note* We are aware of how NOT to disturb evidence.

Jennifer attended college in Troy. Her family was very distraught over the catastrophic damage from the flood in the North Bleinheim area and Gilboa area...Sadly the last search only yielded the bridge...on top of trees, where the sheer force of the dam flooded in a matter of minutes. The distance is approximately 67 miles from their home on Scheff Rd, and easy to get to...yet very isolated, and rugged. Good thing some of our people are in shape lol :lamb:

We will depart from their home area, near the gravel bank and the firehouse, and follow RT 23...one group will take RT 7 from there going by Howe Caves...the other will follow Rt 23 all the way up. Home we will reverse it. Looking for anyone who remembers seeing either of them...Yes, I know Jennifer is the one that is missing, but someone might remember GR, and trigger a memory to help in her search. Keep your eyes open...always...

Thank you!!!!!

But does she have any money? Trying to survive is pretty stressful, if you are not used to it. I hope all women's shelters within 100 miles or so have been checked by police, just to be sure. Even if she found a really cheap motel, you are still talking a minimum of $40 a day, estimate, to eat and have shelter. That would put her upwards of $2500 by now.

I don't know.

Maybe she had been saving, maybe she's with someone who is helping her. I just don't know.

Trying to explore all the possibilities...

Already explained that in a very long post.
Is the explanation the one about her changes being a sudden overnight change comparable to that of an 11 yr old girl vs a 16 yr old girl? Because as I stated yesterday, I read every single one of your posts and that's the only one that comes even close to an explanation of what you were talking about during the light bulb moment with GR. And even still, it does not point us in a different direction from where we've been looking. It's confusing because although you said it was like a sudden change in that post, you've also said that GR told you it was a gradual change. So again I will beg of you to give us an explanation or an elaboration, because I don't see how that post is supposed to point us in a different direction, unless we should be looking for Jennifer in High Schools?

We are meeting to go this direction today ( Troy-Gilboa-North Blenheim etc.)....although most still think, that there is evidence to Jennifer's disappearance, that might help locate her, much closer to home.

Because the area is familiar to some of the searchers, and also where Jennifer once lived...it has potential. At the very least, we will get flyers up, and since after the flood of 2011, where I conducted another missing search, most folks will surely remember some of us. Geographically, there are many places to search. Whether foul play or a return to familiar places, it is worth a look. Note* We are aware of how NOT to disturb evidence.

Jennifer attended college in Troy. Her family was very distraught over the catastrophic damage from the flood in the North Bleinheim area and Gilboa area...Sadly the last search only yielded the bridge...on top of trees, where the sheer force of the dam flooded in a matter of minutes. The distance is approximately 67 miles from their home on Scheff Rd, and easy to get to...yet very isolated, and rugged. Good thing some of our people are in shape lol :lamb:

We will depart from their home area, near the gravel bank and the firehouse, and follow RT 23...one group will take RT 7 from there going by Howe Caves...the other will follow Rt 23 all the way up. Home we will reverse it. Looking for anyone who remembers seeing either of them...Yes, I know Jennifer is the one that is missing, but someone might remember GR, and trigger a memory to help in her search. Keep your eyes open...always...

This distance is too far for a 4 hr window.

Thank you sooooo much...

since we don't know where Jennifer might be...this sounds like a good place to start!

additionally...whatever happened the day of Jen's disappearance may have not been the WHOLE event...

In other words... There might be clues of GR's activities before and after that day in this area!

:gthanks:

This distance is too far for a 4 hr window.

Welcome, fox!

What 4 hour window are you using?

10:30 AM, the approximate time Jennifer left home, until....time Remy was seen at the Y by the state trooper?

And theorizing that he was either in the home when the children returned from school, or that he picked them up?

Was just thinking here…..

All scenarios aside- no matter where Jennifer went that day or where she may be right now. The van was left at the apartment complex right? So while it seems at this point that nobody saw anyone in the van coming or going. Did anyone happen to see any vehicles parked or pull up near the van? Maybe a car nearby running with someone in the driver seat that they hadn’t seen in the area before? Think about it- whoever left that van in the apartment complex didn’t leave with it. So was someone else involved and picked them up? Or was the person that was in that van walking away? Did someone see a person out of the ordinary walking around in that area? I know it is a stretch but my mind was wandering and I hit this thought. I had to share it. I know they said people were questioned in this area, just wondered what they were asked.

Makes me also wonder if Jennifer, her family, GR or ES knew someone in that area.

Welcome, fox!

What 4 hour window are you using?

10:30 AM, the approximate time Jennifer left home, until....time Remy was seen at the Y by the state trooper?

And theorizing that he was either in the home when the children returned from school, or that he picked them up?
time JR last seen to time GR next seen

Was just thinking here…..

All scenarios aside- no matter where Jennifer went that day or where she may be right now. The van was left at the apartment complex right? So while it seems at this point that nobody saw anyone in the van coming or going. Did anyone happen to see any vehicles parked or pull up near the van? Maybe a car nearby running with someone in the driver seat that they hadn’t seen in the area before? Think about it- whoever left that van in the apartment complex didn’t leave with it. So was someone else involved and picked them up? Or was the person that was in that van walking away? Did someone see a person out of the ordinary walking around in that area? I know it is a stretch but my mind was wandering and I hit this thought. I had to share it. I know they said people were questioned in this area, just wondered what they were asked.

Makes me also wonder if Jennifer, her family, GR or ES knew someone in that area.
Thank you!
This parking lot is where I think we need to look further.
I suggested that everyone put up flyers at this apt. complex, everywhere, laundry rooms, etc., (with permission) because I think that someone there had to see something.
I wonder how thoroughly LE questioned the residents there at that apt. complex.

Whatever happened to Jennifer, a sighting at these apts could give us a strong clue, if not an answer, IMO.

Thank you!
I suggested that everyone put up flyers at this apt. complex, everywhere, laundry rooms, etc., (with permission) because I think that someone there had to see something.

Whatever happened to Jennifer, a sighting at these apts could give us a strong clue, if not an answer, IMO.

I agree... If some one could come forward and share what (if anything) they saw in relation to the van and surrounding people... It would certainly give a great direction in this case!

JMO

One important note, told to me by locals. This apartment complex is apparently in a sketchy neighborhood. Likely meaning there are drugs, crime, etc. involved there.
This would suggest that whoever left the van there knows that such residents would not want to attract LE. And that tells us that whoever left the van there, must be local. Or they wouldn't know this.
This should be verified by locals, but it has been told to me to be true.

Thank you!

I'm sure LE did the questioning they thought appropriate but I couldn't tell exactly where the apartments were on a map-are they large? I found 2areas I thought may be the location. However my point is with that many people did they all get the same questioning? Do they know any visitors that day were also questioned? Did they have all the info then or thoughts that they do now? Why not revisit. Just a thought.

One important note, told to me by locals. This apartment complex is apparently in a sketchy neighborhood. Likely meaning there are drugs, crime, etc. involved there.
This would suggest that whoever left the van there knows that such residents would not want to attract LE. And that tells us that whoever left the van there, must be local. Or they wouldn't know this.

I'm not sure of this myself, would be interested to know. But this is all the more reason to make sure "visitors" are covered & go back-I know this may sound odd but police presence would be a hindrance so they'd be more likely to give someone up, or help find Jennifer, rather than keep them around watching them.

I wonder what led her Father to this location. Is the parking lot visible from the road. (Again tried to find the exact location on a map not positive which location it is)

I'm not sure of this myself, would be interested to know. But this is all the more reason to make sure "visitors" are covered & go back-I know this may sound odd but police presence would be a hindrance so they'd be more likely to give someone up, or help find Jennifer, rather than keep them around watching them.

I wonder what led her Father to this location. Is the parking lot visible from the road. (Again tried to find the exact location on a map not positive which location it is)
Check out this page:
Good maps of where the van and phone were found.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...1901063.-2207520000.1360870733&type=3&theater

Right. And IIRC, the keys were left in the van, right?

Drop a vehichle in a bad neighborhood with the keys = take me, take me!

Perfect.

I'm sure LE did the questioning they thought appropriate but I couldn't tell exactly where the apartments were on a map-are they large? I found 2areas I thought may be the location. However my point is with that many people did they all get the same questioning? Do they know any visitors that day were also questioned? Did they have all the info then or thoughts that they do now? Why not revisit. Just a thought.

I think a revisit would be very beneficial...

With JR in the news... Some of the residents' of the apartments memories may have been renewed...

and if this is an area where people may be hesitant to come forward... Then LE visits may give those people a chance to share what they remember...

I wonder, too,if LE has returned to those residents who were not home at the time of the first visit(s)?

JMO

THANK YOU to everyone out searching for Jennifer!!!!!!!! Be safe, and good luck!!! The sooner she is found, the better.

Also want to say a great big THANK YOU to Jillian for all her great work on getting the ball rolling with the billboards!!! Maybe this will bring in an important tip from someone who saw something that day! You're doing so many good things here, Jillian, and Jennifer is lucky to have someone like you looking for her.

:tyou: :tyou: :tyou:

Good on you Bear and all those searching.:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member