Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not on-line yet, but the the hard copy of The Daily Star has an article today that GR states there was blood found in the van, and he admits to a "one night stand." I:great:

It is not on-line yet, but the the hard copy of The Daily Star has an article today that GR states there was blood found in the van, and he admits to a "one night stand." I:great:

thanks for this.

A one night stand?

According to article in The Daily Star, GR admitted to police that he had a "one-time" sexual encounter with a woman who is a mutual friend of GR and JR. "She said the encounter was fueled by alcohol and both GR and his female friend, a married woman with children, regretted it." Article says, "she", should it be "he?" Cynthia Carson states, "It was not an affair." She also states JR never know about the "tryst."

I am sooooo glad the media has picked up this story... And is ready to present BOTH sides to the case!!!

:rocker:

Now I cannot wait to see this article!!!

:great:

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1503756987/Report-Blood-found-in-missing-womans-van

February 22, 2013
By Joe Mahoney
The Daily Star

Police found blood stains inside the minivan Jennifer Ramsaran was said to be using when the 36-year-old mother of three left her Chenango County home Dec. 11 and never returned, according to a woman assisting Ramsaran’s husband.

<snipped>
He also said the only life insurance policy he has for himself and his wife “was taken out many, many years ago” through his employer, IBM, and that no changes have been made in recent years.

Caron also insisted that Jennifer Ramsaran never knew about the tryst her husband had with her close friend.

(from article linked above)

I think this is very interesting - as there is actually no way to know whether or not Jennifer knew. Even if she never mentioned knowing to anybody, she still could've known. So to be this certain... to me that's hinky. You could say she never gave any sign of knowing - which to me would still be dubious as you'd be relying on statements from people who have a vested interest in her not appearing to know... but to say this? Odd, to me.

He blamed &#8220;obsessed Internet stalkers&#8221; with spreading what he called unfounded rumors.

tbh I actually don't think, even if this 'one time only' thing is true, that a rumour that he had an affair is 'unfounded' at all. I mean... the 'one time encounter' IS the foundation. Right? I mean the fact that this 'rumour' started, he knew where it came from, because he slept with Jen's friend!

With that said I personally choose to believe it was an affair, not a one-time thing.

Unless it was a very public one night stand .... it takes time for local people to figure out that an affair is going on.

According to article in The Daily Star, GR admitted to police that he had a "one-time" sexual encounter with a woman who is a mutual friend of GR and JR. "She said the encounter was fueled by alcohol and both GR and his female friend, a married woman with children, regretted it." Article says, "she", should it be "he?" Cynthia Carson states, "It was not an affair." She also states JR never know about the "tryst."

Way to underestimate it..

Not an affair? Right. Like anyone believes it only happened once. If it was such a mistake and Jennifer was so loved and respected and wanted, they could have came clean. Yes, it would have been a mess but honesty and truth is crucial in a relationship.

She didn't even get the chance to LEAVE HIM or make a decision because alegedly she didn't know about it. How gross.

Not for nothing but why is this person in MSM always backing him and justifying him? Cheating, EVEN IF WE BELIEVE it only happened once, is still WRONG.

Compound it with him cheating with her supposed best friend and her now missing.

This makes me sick.

So glad the article is out there. Let's see how people react now -- I tend to think more people will agree with the majority of us here.

Sorry, I'm really bothered today.. :furious:

Way to underestimate it..

Not an affair? Right. Like anyone believes it only happened once. If it was such a mistake and Jennifer was so loved and respected and wanted, they could have came clean. Yes, it would have been a mess but honesty and truth is crucial in a relationship.

She didn't even get the chance to LEAVE HIM or make a decision because alegedly she didn't know about it. How gross.

Not for nothing but why is this person in MSM always backing him and justifying him? Cheating, EVEN IF WE BELIEVE it only happened once, is still WRONG.

Compound it with him cheating with her supposed best friend and her now missing.

This makes me sick.

So glad the article is out there. Let's see how people react now -- I tend to think more people will agree with the majority of us here.

Sorry, I'm really bothered today.. :furious:

BBM

me too! And I agree with everything you said.

(from article linked above)

I think this is very interesting - as there is actually no way to know whether or not Jennifer knew. Even if she never mentioned knowing to anybody, she still could've known. So to be this certain... to me that's hinky. You could say she never gave any sign of knowing - which to me would still be dubious as you'd be relying on statements from people who have a vested interest in her not appearing to know... but to say this? Odd, to me.

I agree... No One knows if JR knew about the tryst... Unless she was asked... "Did you know about the tryst?" ...And then, of course, she would know!

It is unfortunate that protectors of GR would report such information without substantiation!

And it creates questions of why such unsubstantiated information would be reported... Especially when JR is not present to verify the information!

(I am NOT referring to the press reporting... But to the person making the claim.)

:furious:

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members