Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so frustrated ....

I know that things happen for a reason, I guess but this is the most quiet I've seen LE other than poor Kortne Stouffer. I'm new here relatively but Jesus !!

I trust them, I do but I think knowledge is power. I wish they would leak something. We are going round and round and its quiet..

I don't like that. :-(. I can't even focus on a new thread!

I think that if my other half didn't think I was more obsessed and nuts over this site that I'd have to buy a ticket up there. I probably wouldn't be much help but I really feel helpless tonight.

Blood, affair , so on...

So did Remy pass or fail the poly!?!
I can't help but to notice the silence in regards to defending him. It speaks volumes to me, IMO.

:grouphug: :hug: Just wanted you to know that you are appreciated. :wave: Hang in there!

respecfully snipped

ES gave him a ride home from the Y that day! I don't think we've heard anything about the rest of her day, but it would be mighty interesting to know.

BBM - Excellent point!

Of course, now I remember.... :)

Apologies if this has already been discussed;

Did JR have an insurance policy on her life?
Was her husband the main wage-earner?
Did they own their own home, and if so was it joint ownership?

Apologies if this has already been discussed;

Did JR have an insurance policy on her life?
Was her husband the main wage-earner?
Did they own their own home, and if so was it joint ownership?

Apparently there is an insurance policy but it was taken out several years ago through the husband's work.

I believe he is the main wage earner yes.

They appear to own their home but it is in a trust. Not sure about who has control of the trust.

I just wanted to reiterate some theories I had not thought of/seen before recently (last few days) that seem interesting to me...(great Sleuthers gave these suggestions)...

1. could a local perp have rented a storage unit for hiding evidence?

2. could MOD be strangulation by scarf...

Just trying to add more to the mix...

JMO

totally missed this "pushing the idea that she ran away..." part of your post.
none of the admins at the HFJR page think for a second that she ran away.
personally, i don't buy that she went to meet anyone. i don't believe she left the house or at least the area alive.
there's been no evidence that she's alive - no activity on any of her credit cards, no one has heard from her or seen her, phone tossed on road, van abandoned with blood in it...
all signs (at least that we're aware of) point to the notion that she didn't leave willingly.
can't wait for forensics to come back.
if miracles exist, this is the perfect time for one.

Sorry for the confusing post....when I read a lot of blood I thought you guys might of heard something....I was just meshing the thoughts together....long day....sorry to confuse.

My thought was if " a lot" of blood was found...then why on earth would GR and crew keep saying that she is alive somewhere. I would think that is pretty clear evidence that something went very wrong.

Again sorry for not being more clear in my post....

ES can only be discussed within the context of the affair and the affair is only to be discussed in relationship to Jennifer missing. No speculation on any other affairs.

GR, we can link to his FB page providing its public. Paraphrase only no copy and paste and put the link up. We can theorize about what has happened to Jennifer in general, (Example: Someone could have done this... They may have put her body here... etc.).

Their are no POI's and no suspects. Sleuthing anyone and putting it on Websleuths is not allowed since we have no one named a POI or Suspect.

You can link to and discuss FB pages as long as it is about Jennifer's case.

No discussion of JR's children allowed. Pics and discussion of any minor is not allowed. Lets keep the focus on Jennifer, not any FB wars or what/who she believes or doesn't believe.

What we know through the media and Law Enforcement is all discussable. Please post responsibly and lets see if we can help bring Jennifer home!

Ima

Bumping...

I see defense is in high gear (JLRMP @11:17p). Finding visible blood in the van of one one went missing surely screams foul play to me! Nosebleeds?!? I'm sure her scarf or something would have come into play before she let her nose bleed all over the car. Not to mention I don't know anyone who doesn't clean up after something like that.

Was there any physical damage to the van other than mud that can be washed off?

I'm not sure on hunting dates with bow vs gun, etc. A "out of the box" thought. Could she have been hit by a hunter in the area on accident while driving and they freaked and covered it up. VERY unlikely, I know. But it's "out of the box". GR would be innocent as he claims and he would just be guilty of being a crappy husband who cheats on his wife with her "BF" and talks bad about her when she is missing.

I just wanted to reiterate some theories I had not thought of/seen before recently (last few days) that seem interesting to me...(great Sleuthers gave these suggestions)...

1. could a local perp have rented a storage unit for hiding evidence?

2. could MOD be strangulation by scarf...

Just trying to add more to the mix...

JMO

Love your movement of thoughts Clue! I feel that theorizing all the different ways to the "end" & then backwards could maybe/hopefully open up new ideas?

Originally Posted by Bob's Chicken
Would anyone know if JR/GR's house in visited frequently by LE or people that would notice a difference? ie has GR started to re-decorate -- out with the 'old', in with the new? Or is he keeping it a 'shrine'? Didn't I see somewhere that he would not go into their bedroom for like 5 weeks -- but then when did -- 'found' JR's rings?{/QUOTE]
It has been stated by an insider Jen always wore her rings.

GR finding Jen's rings reminds me eerily Laci Peterson's case. The ring she always wore was found (or rather "found") by her husband on the dresser, after she went missing.

I still like this photo... friends with ring and purse and smiles.... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...1491278655253.65260.1632611304&type=1&theater

Bear i posted a few questions for you yesterday. I especially thanked you for your insight & also the hard work that you & your friends are doing for Jen. I hope you had a chance to see it, as i cannot find it nor your answer to the questions i raised for your option or thoughts. <Mod Snip>I'm always here cheering ALL of your brilliant insights & ideas on.<Mod Snip> or engrossed in the brilliance that is Juan Martinez for the Jodi Arias trial & hope that something comes to light soon.

Bring on SPRING weather!!! I have a feeling the warming of temps & the invitation of sunny days will bring more people & animal friends out & about to HOPEFULLY unearth IMORTANT clues the snow has "covered" in helping find our Jen.

Bear i posted a few questions for you yesterday. I especially thanked you for your insight & also the hard work that you & your friends are doing for Jen. I hope you had a chance to see it, as i cannot find it nor your answer to the questions i raised for your option or thoughts. <Mod Snip>
I'm always here cheering ALL of your brilliant insights & ideas on. <Mod Snip>or engrossed in the brilliance that is Juan Martinez for the Jodi Arias trial & hope that something comes to light soon.

Bring on SPRING weather!!! I have a feeling the warming of temps & the invitation of sunny days will bring more people & animal friends out & about to HOPEFULLY unearth IMORTANT clues the snow has "covered" in helping find our Jen.
Keep posting here, Pinkshoemama...:please:

We NEED you! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

On our way out today again, before the weather changes. We have a special friend with us, and she seems to like one area...so we are going back there again...besides, she has much more energy than we have at this point, and has a nose that works better than ours does.

OT...yesterday, a lady gave us $20.00 towards gas...we tried to not accept it, in case she needed it herself. Her words made us all feel special. She went on to say that she is praying for Jennifer and her children, and her family. Apparently, at some point (and for safety reasons will not say exactly what happened) one of JR's family members had helped her, when she needed it. She did give us tips on several locations that we will put on our search list. I thought it quite interesting that, she went out of her way, to let us know that Jennifer is an artist, a mom, and can be ever so funny.

Sometimes, we never know how others see us, but for this older lady, she just wants her found. So thank you to a lady who cares. Later, Bear

On our way out today again, before the weather changes. We have a special friend with us, and she seems to like one area...so we are going back there again...besides, she has much more energy than we have at this point, and has a nose that works better than ours does.

OT...yesterday, a lady gave us $20.00 towards gas...we tried to not accept it, in case she needed it herself. Her words made us all feel special. She went on to say that she is praying for Jennifer and her children, and her family. Apparently, at some point (and for safety reasons will not say exactly what happened) one of JR's family members had helped her, when she needed it. She did give us tips on several locations that we will put on our search list. I thought it quite interesting that, she went out of her way, to let us know that Jennifer is an artist, a mom, and can be ever so funny.

Sometimes, we never know how others see us, but for this older lady, she just wants her found. So thank you to a lady who cares. Later, Bear
Thanks for the personal story of the lovely lady that so wants JR found, too!

Good luck... And stay safe... In your searching today! :sleigh:

:gthanks:

Bear i posted a few questions for you yesterday. I especially thanked you for your insight & also the hard work that you & your friends are doing for Jen. I hope you had a chance to see it, as i cannot find it nor your answer to the questions i raised for your option or thoughts. <Mod Snip>
I'm always here cheering ALL of your brilliant insights & ideas on. <Mod Snip> or engrossed in the brilliance that is Juan Martinez for the Jodi Arias trial & hope that something comes to light soon.

I didn't see them or would have answered them. That may be my fault. I am sure I will or have violated TOS without knowing it.:blushing: With our winter weather, I search in person, as much as we can...<ModSnip>. At this time, there are only 6 of us...and three are out for health reasons...so I only check about once a day.... Thank you to everyone who sends thanks,thoughts, ideas, follows up, sends messages...I do not always get back to everyone. I do read every post that I can...you have no idea how much it helps. For even knowing the area, the insight provided at WS is huge...keep posting... more people are out looking now, than ever! That is what it is all about...finding JenniferThanks!!!!:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock