Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone know if JR/GR's house in visited frequently by LE or people that would notice a difference? ie has GR started to re-decorate -- out with the 'old', in with the new? Or is he keeping it a 'shrine'? Didn't I see somewhere that he would not go into their bedroom for like 5 weeks -- but then when did -- 'found' JR's rings?
After all, he pretty much 'wrote her off' that she up and left at the get-go.
Does it appear he is trying to move on with his life?
Would anyone know if LE or professionals (psychiatrists, counselors, etc) have been keeping in touch with the kids -- esp the oldest?
Are pros even being allowed to be in the kids' lives?
Would wonder if the kids were re-questioned as things might come back in their minds and/or try to get an idea of what GR's frame of mind/train of thought/what 'feeding' the kids he might be doing....

Am VERY MUCH pro-JR -- but trying to throw some 'in the head of GR' ideas out...

Just some random and out loud thoughts... waaaaay too quiet as many have already mentioned... :-(

that part i'm following (and it's definitely plausible)...the part i'm not following is why MSM reports the van was found 5 days later, yet the residents say no.

simple error?

I take that as after JR went missing 12/11 the van was hid til 12/14 when it was brought to apartments and sat for two days before her father found it on 12/16.

Would anyone know if JR/GR's house in visited frequently by LE or people that would notice a difference? ie has GR started to re-decorate -- out with the 'old', in with the new? Or is he keeping it a 'shrine'? Didn't I see somewhere that he would not go into their bedroom for like 5 weeks -- but then when did -- 'found' JR's rings?
It has been stated by an insider Jen always wore her rings.
Actually, he emphatically stated via MSM that she would "never ever leave willingly" He wrote her off later via MSM as changed and the kids only miss the "old mom" not the new one that is gone.
His affair/tryst has been confirmed by an insider of a 6 month duration before she went missing. He seemed have moved on quite awhile ago.
Would anyone know if LE or professionals (psychiatrists, counselors, etc) have been keeping in touch with the kids -- esp the oldest? An insider stated the children are being attended to by professionals.
Are pros even being allowed to be in the kids' lives? see above
Would wonder if the kids were re-questioned as things might come back in their minds and/or try to get an idea of what GR's frame of mind/train of thought/what 'feeding' the kids he might be doing....I hope so.

Am VERY MUCH pro-JR -- but trying to throw some 'in the head of GR' ideas out...

Just some random and out loud thoughts... waaaaay too quiet as many have already mentioned... :-( Silence is golden

Hope I caught you up....

I'm so frustrated ....

I know that things happen for a reason, I guess but this is the most quiet I've seen LE other than poor Kortne Stouffer. I'm new here relatively but Jesus !!

I trust them, I do but I think knowledge is power. I wish they would leak something. We are going round and round and its quiet..

I don't like that. :-(. I can't even focus on a new thread!

I think that if my other half didn't think I was more obsessed and nuts over this site that I'd have to buy a ticket up there. I probably wouldn't be much help but I really feel helpless tonight.

Blood, affair , so on...

So did Remy pass or fail the poly!?!
I can't help but to notice the silence in regards to defending him. It speaks volumes to me, IMO.

You don't even want to know all of the cases I have followed for the past years with no resolutions...too many to list. It is almost unbelievable. I find myself shocked when a missing person is found, and/or an arrest is made...most are missing children and women. So depressing.

I'm so frustrated ....

So did Remy pass or fail the poly!?!
I can't help but to notice the silence in regards to defending him. It speaks volumes to me, IMO.

Remy says he took one.

Didn't I see somewhere that he would not go into their bedroom for like 5 weeks -- but then when did -- 'found' JR's rings?

~respectfully snipped~

Just to clarify, he found the wedding rings right away, place neatly in her jewelry box (a night or two after she went missing). Then he allegedly stayed out of the bedroom for 5 weeks, then suddenly decided to enter and see if anything was amiss - at that point, he found some missing clothing and lingerie, and then a day or two later, the prepaid credit card receipt and some lingerie still in the box. The timing of these discoveries (after she'd been missing for 5 wks) is highly suspect, as it was right after that first search was planned and then cancelled. He seemed to be in panic mode and needed to find something to corroborate his story that she ran off, IMO!

You don't even want to know all of the cases I have followed for the past years with no resolutions...too many to list. It is almost unbelievable. I find myself shocked when a missing person is found, and/or an arrest is made...most are missing children and women. So depressing.

That's my fear here, that this will go unresolved. If that happens, at what point do we decide there's nothing further we can do to help? :( It's frustrating to hear absolutely NOTHING from LE.

i have so many theories i'd love to ponder - hired help, argument gone bad, quick drop off for run before the mall trip - all ending (ugh i hate typing this part now) unfortunately for Jen. I will have to read over the rules before i keep going...... but i've started to worry that this consistant silence isn't strategic. What if the RIDICULOUSLY unfounded theory that she "ran off" is what's causing this silence?

I hate questioning LE's motives or plans, per say, as i've experienced or applauded some seriously SMART LE work..... but something is NAGGING at me regarding this case. Its either exactly HOW she met her demise & WHY NOTHING is being said or done by LE.

Its been a long day. maybe i don't make sense.... well less than usual. :)

Would anyone know if LE or professionals (psychiatrists, counselors, etc) have been keeping in touch with the kids -- esp the oldest?
Are pros even being allowed to be in the kids' lives?
Would wonder if the kids were re-questioned as things might come back in their minds and/or try to get an idea of what GR's frame of mind/train of thought/what 'feeding' the kids he might be doing....

Just some random and out loud thoughts... waaaaay too quiet as many have already mentioned... :-(

BBM

I can't recall exactly when it was that GR found JR's wedding rings, someone else may remember, but it was approximately 5 weeks after JR went missing that he found some lingerie in the bedroom so he called the police. :rolleyes:

Jilllian

Verified Insider - Jennifer Ramsaran Case

<snip> "GR hadn't slept in his bedroom for weeks after JR disappeared, and tried to avoid the room as much as possible. Approximately 5 weeks. Then he decides to look around and finds some items that he allegedly hadn't seen before. <snip>

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #4

respecfully snipped
I do not remember how he got home, or what ES's alibi is for that day.
ES gave him a ride home from the Y that day! I don't think we've heard anything about the rest of her day, but it would be mighty interesting to know.

Of course, she could have met a bad end with an akward teenage internet gamer or random words with friends foe, but the simple answer is usually the right one imo and a husband cheating on his wife with her best friend and character assassination of the victim are all very suspicious in my book. Of course i am just speculating wildly here and have no proof of anything.

BBM - Excellent point!

That's my fear here, that this will go unresolved. If that happens, at what point do we decide there's nothing further we can do to help? :( It's frustrating to hear absolutely NOTHING from LE.

Krey, you always seem to say JUST what i want to or need to. OR just more eloquently or better thought out.

You're my girl! :) My emotion-faces aren't working so well..... hugs always though!

Krey, you always seem to say JUST what i want to or need to. OR just more eloquently or better thought out.

You're my girl! :) My emotion-faces aren't working so well..... hugs always though!

Aww, thanks pinkshoemama!! Hugs back to you! (my emoticons aren't working at this moment either) I'm glad that we're thinking along the same lines - it means we must be on to something! (of course, in this case, I hate to think we may never know what happened :( )

ETA: Your posts are plenty well thought out, and eloquent as well :)

~respectfully snipped~

Just to clarify, he found the wedding rings right away, place neatly in her jewelry box (a night or two after she went missing). Then he allegedly stayed out of the bedroom for 5 weeks, then suddenly decided to enter and see if anything was amiss - at that point, he found some missing clothing and lingerie, and then a day or two later, the prepaid credit card receipt and some lingerie still in the box. The timing of these discoveries (after she'd been missing for 5 wks) is highly suspect, as it was right after that first search was planned and then cancelled. He seemed to be in panic mode and needed to find something to corroborate his story that she ran off, IMO!

I didn't see your post before I posted about not knowing when the wedding rings were found. Thank you!

I didn't see your post before I posted about not knowing when the wedding rings were found. Thank you!

Two answers are better than one! :D

I know we've been over this before, but I just want to say again that the wedding rings (which she always wore, according to GR, right) pretty much eliminates any kind of random crime in my mind. It would be way too coincidental that she just happened to take them off that morning before she left, which was out of the norm for her, and then just happened to meet with random crime that same morning/day, which would be out of the norm as well.

:moo: I love the cute cow, had to add him :)

Two answers are better than one! :D

I know we've been over this before, but I just want to say again that the wedding rings (which she always wore, according to GR, right) pretty much eliminates any kind of random crime in my mind. It would be way too coincidental that she just happened to take them off that morning before she left, which was out of the norm for her, and then just happened to meet with random crime that same morning/day, which would be out of the norm as well.

:moo: I love the cute cow, had to add him :)

I personally don't think that JR removed her wedding rings before leaving the house that day. I'll leave it at that.

IMO

Could I wonder out loud that maybe she would take off her rings to do dishes (rings prob on the counter or a window sill though) or maybe she would take them off when she went to bed at night? <which would mean they were still in the jewelry box from the night before>

I know my mom takes off alot of her jewelry before going to bed -- not clear if her rings too though -- but she does not put away in her box -- she sets them on her dresser so they are right there for the next day...

Maybe posted already -- I am pretty up-to-date on posts other than in the very very beginning... <will admit that sometimes the timing/details get a little hazy>

Anywho -- when was the last time someone other than GR spoke to JR? Was it on 12/10 -- you would think kids would see her before they went to bed... did JR speak to anyone or see anyone on 12/10? What about morn of 12/11 -- did anyone see/speak to her other than GR? What's to say 'something' did not happen on eve of 12/10 -- would have to be quiet'ish though since kids sleeping... Then kids see mom in bed the next morn -- not verified I believe if any of them actually said goodbye to her/had convo before school... Could have been pillows, blankets, etc to make a shape that looked like JR sleeping when actually, under the cover of night on 12/10 she was 'relocated'???

Then GR would have story about her going to the mall to shop on 12/11 and the rest you already know...

Could I wonder out loud that maybe she would take off her rings to do dishes (rings prob on the counter or a window sill though) or maybe she would take them off when she went to bed at night? <which would mean they were still in the jewelry box from the night before>

I know my mom takes off alot of her jewelry before going to bed -- not clear if her rings too though -- but she does not put away in her box -- she sets them on her dresser so they are right there for the next day...

Maybe posted already -- I am pretty up-to-date on posts other than in the very very beginning... <will admit that sometimes the timing/details get a little hazy>

Anywho -- when was the last time someone other than GR spoke to JR? Was it on 12/10 -- you would think kids would see her before they went to bed... did JR speak to anyone or see anyone on 12/10? What about morn of 12/11 -- did anyone see/speak to her other than GR? What's to say 'something' did not happen on eve of 12/10 -- would have to be quiet'ish though since kids sleeping... Then kids see mom in bed the next morn -- not verified I believe if any of them actually said goodbye to her/had convo before school... Could have been pillows, blankets, etc to make a shape that looked like JR sleeping when actually, under the cover of night on 12/10 she was 'relocated'???

Then GR would have story about her going to the mall to shop on 12/11 and the rest you already know...

Rickblaine stated that the kids did in fact speak to JR in the morning before they went to school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!