Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I'm coming in late. Would someone be so kind and tell me if Jennifer had any medical problems? TIA

Fibromyalgia, rods in her feet from bunion surgery.... I know there was more. That's what stood out to me since I know how awful Fibro can be.

It could have been used to move her- getting muddy, then parked in her parents garage til they were known to be returning and moved to the apartment complex. Wonder if their garage had any mud in it? Of course, could have been parked there with body til a day or two before her parents arrived. If it was an accidental or unplanned thing maybe he had to buy himself time to figure what do with it because he had no plan. The improperly dressed run maybe was a spur of the moment run to escape the accident and clear his head. There was an early article where he said he regretted not getting dressed and going with her to the mall. If he wasn't dressed to go out it could be he was in shorts hanging around the house and left the house so fast he didn't think to change. Ran to Y and called ES to come get him. If the car was hid in the garage already then he could tell ES the "JR is at the mall" story. Why, if ES was available to pick him up, didn't she go shopping with her BFF? Either she lied about plans that day to JR or they were on the outs....otherwise I don't see why BFFs wouldn't go shopping together.

Exactly or were the "tools" he used to cover for himself theirs or hidden there.

here is what we know, correct me if I'm wrong:

1. JR left with phone at ~1030am on the 11th
2. JR usually texts or calls GR or the other way around every couple of hours
3. No texts occurred that day once JR left the house
4. Find iPhone could not locate the phone the evening of 11th
5. Find iPhone app pings phone Wednesday morning
6. GR goes and finds iPhone on north side of SR23 near Moon Hill Road

So, where was GR when he attempted to use the Find iPhone app?
Why didn't he call the police when the phone finally reported a location
Did the police try to use the Find iPhone app on the 11th when she was reported missing?

I find the phone hitting a rock and turning on theory impossible. How far off the road was it found? Was it over in the sand or right on the side of the road? If found around 8am - who took the kids to school that morning? Just so many questions since GR found the phone.

I'd be curious to see from 1030am the phone records that LE has that will show the tower's the phone was registering to from the time she left the house. It should show it all the way out to just about where the phone was found since anything past that there is a 15 mile dead zone with no cell service. That would be telling!

On "air tight alibi" I'd like a detailed account from the time GR dropped the kids off until the car was found.

BBM
I was reading some old feeds & found this post still very pertinent. Of course we now realize the 10:30am could be earlier but the overall points are still good & would be helpful to know more details on.

I've had a chance to finally read through everything. It took me a couple of days but worth it. I have a few questions.

1. Is GR some sort of celebrity? I don't understand the need of needing someone to speak for him, do damage control and defend him as much as this Lavonda person has done. Why would he need PR? Also, she was who gave the initial info about the mud on the van?
*I think I may have misread a post about her telling us about the affair.

2. Why is it important or a bad thing, that other people want to find JR?? Why be upset at people offering to help find JR? Offer billboards and organized searches if everyone has the same goal, to find JR.

3.The little facts about her that were provided by Lavonda were <Mod Snip>, she likes a specific type of salad dressing,<Mod Snip>?? How is this fact helpful? The nail polish thing is weird as well, it's not like painting your nails is some sort of life changing things.

4. The online gaming is not helpful unless they specify a game, IMO. I play and used to spend countless of HOURS playing online role playing games, and they are not for scifi lovers, or whatever was implied. I made plenty of online friends without disclosing my identity, and I'm happily married. She could have played to pass time. It doesn't have to be a negative thing.

5. I think what really bothered me the most was comparing JR to a teenager who recently found herself, and what is being implied?

It really seems to me that certain people involved are in it for some other reason because it ain't to be a voice for the VICTIM JR.

I'll l see if I can go back to find the posts I'm talking about in a couple of hours.

Also sorry if I seem mean to Lavonda, not intended. Just need clarification.

EDIT: re read my post, sounded like a jerk, Im sorry. SO frustrated for JR :/

Sent from my HP Touchpad

Does anyone know if GR has a garage or basement in his home?
Do they have storage sheds on their property?

I am wondering if this is premeditated, that someone rented a storage unit and had a rental car in advance of her missing. I never bought a prepaid Visa/Mastercard, and am not sure if that could be used to rent a car? Two people working together, paying with cash for card and rental unit, out of area, using false names so it could not be tracked back to them?

I know that GR stated that no one knew of tryst. Secrets can be hard to keep. I wonder if GR or ES told a close friend before it came out in MSM? They may have more info to give to LE.

I don't believe Jenn left, but if she did, could she be heading to AZ to stay at her parents home?

In Jenn's pictures, she never looked like she weighed 190lbs to me. Many years ago, I lost a lot of weight, and my (ex) husband at the time, asked me if I was going to leave him. Maybe GR thought the same way and was afraid of losing her to someone who deserved her?

Just stuff I am throwing out there.

I am- meaning the van sat; garage, or wherever the mud was; or was driven to another spot/ spots looking for a good place to put Jen until right before Jen's parents' arrival. Maybe it was stuck- maybe it wasn't. "thinking-what to do now CYA time"

that part i'm following (and it's definitely plausible)...the part i'm not following is why MSM reports the van was found 5 days later, yet the residents say no.

simple error?

Does anyone recall what time of day the van was found? Also looking at a calendar, it was found on a Sunday....People claim that the van was there for 2 days max....I wonder how positive they are about that statement. If the perp is someone who knew JR, what purpose would there be in keeping/hiding the van for 3 or 4 days prior to placing it at the apartments? Just seems really risky...especially since LE was actively looking for the van IIRC.

Playing devils advocate, if it was a stranger that took Jennifer, when did they have the opportunity to get in the van? Surely if it happened at home as she was getting in the van, then I would think GR would have heard the commotion. If she stopped at either of the two gas stations, then surely they would have surv video. Was she the type to pickup hitchhikers? Those are literally the only three plausible possibilities for how a stranger would end up having the opportunity to do anything to her if she was indeed heading to the mall. Carjacking, robbery, and car trouble does not line up nicely with what we know (working van and phone both left behind). Trying to come up with an alternative theory hurts my head :banghead:

Too cold today to search for my friends, so thought I would catch up here. :coldout:
In my opinion, and it is only opinion, there are 4 players in this marriage...not all by choice.
ES.
PS-ES' spouse
GR

Jennifer...we do not have her, but it is truly ALL about finding her.
We know for sure, without a doubt that JR is missing.
We know where the phone, and van were located.
We can see, hear and read media...of all types.
At least 2 of them, and in my own opinion, all of them, were involved in running for sport.
Jennifer had health issues.
Jennifer lost weight. I do not agree with the weight given by GR.
GR and JR were involved in their children's lives.
GR is employed. Can anyone find out how long, as he was served a judgement in 2009 for a hospital bill in Chenango County?
They own more than one piece of property.
They each, were familiar with being online for years.
Do we know if Jennifer had contacts as well as glasses?
They live in a rural area, yet within 15 15-20 minutes of several towns.
They had a dog, and even fish at one time.
ES is/was a player in several categories...she ran to raise money for the Epilepsy Foundation with GR. Her daughter has epilepsy.
ES is/was friend of JR.
Do we know how her (ES) husband reacted? Marines have a unique bond, and way of thinking (my opinion only)
Was there any significance to the date or day...the next day was 12/12/12?
Posters have been placed more than once.
GR in pics often hugs by putting his arms up on the shoulders of the one he hugs...if you think about that, you might wonder how he might have allegedly done anything to JR....
Having owned a vehicle almost identical to JR's van, in year and make, there is little room to put anything, as it is ALL seats. Mine seated 7 comfortably, but the seats do come out easily. Does anyone know if hers were removed? The "truck or rear" area would hold much, but not easily. Mine held very little.
The van also does not love mud or snow...they will do it, but are not made for off roading. Her van has same tires and wheels that mine did.
Because there is an an revocable trust on the property that GR and Jr owned, what would be the reason for that? Good financial planning or not?
There is much info regarding VPN...do we have any IBM insiders?
These are just questions or statements,that have come from observations of mine only. Don't bother making it social media fodder.
Searches will continue, but even we have to take a break.
If I never read another word about people NOT searching in person, and just sitting behind a screen (as per a social media discussion), I could die happy.
The people behind the screen help, beyond belief, the people who search in person.
There are not enough thanks to go around for their input, ideas, thoughts, and support. :tyou:
thanks Bear
ps. too many words, yes?:twocents:

I also saw this post & thought it worth revisiting. In regards to the "affair" do we know if PS knew? I thought I recall someone stating he wasn't at the Hope event, but I wonder-was he involved with the other 3 in the first place as friends?

Do we know how many properties, what type & where? I know I asked this before but I never did hear back. I'm assuming nobody is familiar. I'll have to see if I can locate something.

As for the VPN-I'm not sure if Bearangel still has questions on this, but I know a few IBMers that work at home on VPN, it in now way can be used for an alibi.

Does anyone know if GR has a garage or basement in his home?
Do they have storage sheds on their property?

I am wondering if this is premeditated, that someone rented a storage unit and had a rental car in advance of her missing. I never bought a prepaid Visa/Mastercard, and am not sure if that could be used to rent a car? Two people working together, paying with cash for card and rental unit, out of area, using false names so it could not be tracked back to them?

I know that GR stated that no one knew of tryst. Secrets can be hard to keep. I wonder if GR or ES told a close friend before it came out in MSM? They may have more info to give to LE.

I don't believe Jenn left, but if she did, could she be heading to AZ to stay at her parents home?

In Jenn's pictures, she never looked like she weighed 190lbs to me. Many years ago, I lost a lot of weight, and my (ex) husband at the time, asked me if I was going to leave him. Maybe GR thought the same way and was afraid of losing her to someone who deserved her?

Just stuff I am throwing out there.

BBM
Great question! I wonder if there are any in town or nearby?

property is a revocable trust. VPN has been covered. LE has not released info pertaining to what is being questioned that was questioned earlier. Waiting for LE; Two insiders are gone. Many posts have been deleted. Beating a dead horse about much until LE speaks.

Well, one thing is for sure &#8230;

If my hubby were having an affair with my close friend, I would love my kids to bits even if I were distracted, but &#8230;..

... I would stop cooking his meals, stop doing his laundry, sleep on the couch (I&#8217;m angry). I would spend lots of private time online or playing Mario Wii U (trying to distract myself from my pain). I would tell my former close friend about all of my new imaginary online friends (to hurt her and let her know I don&#8217;t need her). I would update my appearance (my insecurity). I would be disagreeable with my hubby and my former close friend (just to be a big PITA as they&#8217;ve hurt me).

And, I would definitely sleuth them and confront them &#8230;&#8230;&#8230;

(Would like to think that I&#8217;d be more aloof and restrained than this, but truth is I probably wouldn&#8217;t handle it well)

Well this is interesting on the HFJR page the admin was answering a question and stated that "a lot" of blood was found...then requalified it to be "enough to be noticed" That is interesting....to initially say a lot.....this is utterly disturbing if there is a quantity of blood in that van and they are "pushing" the idea that she ran away.......

I believe one of the theories that they have really been pushing is that she left to go meet someone...and maybe foul play occurred.......a lot of blood.....maybe that is why LD referred to Whitney Heichels case....because the family knew that there was considerable blood, tissue and hair found in her car...so they knew she probably wasn't going to be found alive....gosh we really need some facts released from LE.....forensics should be back by now....

property is a revocable trust. VPN has been covered. LE has not released info pertaining to what is being questioned that was questioned earlier. Waiting for LE; Two insiders are gone. Many posts have been deleted. Beating a dead horse about much until LE speaks.

Yep I recall covering VPN, had quite the discussion with LD myself. But I was asking because Bearangel seemed to have further questions.

South Aussie I totally agree! I'd like to believe I would handle it better, but I know I wouldn't.

:what:

Yep I recall covering VPN, had quite the discussion with LD myself. But I was asking because Bearangel seemed to have further questions.

I was filling Sparky in - thanks....

Jillian...do you know that there was "a lot" of blood in the van?

Well this is interesting on the HFJR page the admin was answering a question and stated that "a lot" of blood was found...then requalified it to be "enough to be noticed" That is interesting....to initially say a lot.....this is utterly disturbing if there is a quantity of blood in that van and they are "pushing" the idea that she ran away.......

I believe one of the theories that they have really been pushing is that she left to go meet someone...and maybe foul play occurred.......a lot of blood.....maybe that is why LD referred to Whitney Heichels case....because the family knew that there was considerable blood, tissue and hair found in her car...so they knew she probably wasn't going to be found alive....gosh we really need some facts released from LE.....forensics should be back by now....

:what: Wow! That's very interesting.....so it was obvious blood, not just a small old stain, and is wasn't found using luminol. Perhaps that is why JRs family is not being so involved with the GR camp (not sure what else to call it)....maybe they've known all along that there was "a lot" of blood if her dad saw it when he found the van.....

:cry: Such sad news.....

I think you might have the pages mixed up? HFJR is not pushing the idea that she ran away. The missing Jennifer page is the one run by lost n missing and GR. You will notice the daily "prayers and please come home" posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!