Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the response... It seems like someone is getting a little rattled about information that is now, finally, being revealed in the press...

:panic:

JMO

Well.......the article in the Daily Star states that GR was advised by investigators that a quanity of blood was found in the van after it was located!
Open mouth.....insert foot:what:

I hope Jenn's parents recognize that Jennifer has a "voice" in MSM now...

and I hope it provides some kind of consolation...

:please:

It is interesting that the non-mistress is privy to so much LE information that has not been publicly revealed yet...

Does LE communicate with her on a regular basis regarding Jennifer's disappearance?....and if so... Why would they find her a person with which to share such sensitive information...?

:waitasec:

Very good point.

Well.......the article in the Daily Star states that GR was advised by investigators that a quanity of blood was found in the van after it was located!
Open mouth.....insert foot:what:

It reminds me of the question... "So Mr. Smith... When did you stop beating your wife?"

Hmmmmmm....

(Note: I am not insinuation anyone is beating any spouses in this case...)

Response to the article by those interviewed.

https://m.facebook.com/MissingJennif...user=777057067

If it is allowable to respond to this post on Fb which is a direct response to msm article: Is Cynthia somehow inside the investigation? And is she trying to change her statement to the reporter? I thought he did a good job representing what she said about the blood and "nosebleeds" pfft.
:twocents:

There have been a couple of photos of GR and ES looking quite cozy on various FB and running pages. They've been up for quite awhile - I remember one was posted about a year ago. They have been deleted recently.

Of course, once you post something on the Internet it can never be truly deleted. I'm sure I'm not the only one who saw them and took a few screen shots for posterity....

I agree... No One knows if JR knew about the tryst... Unless she was asked... "Did you know about the tryst?" ...And then, of course, she would know!

It is unfortunate that protectors of GR would report such information without substantiation!

And it creates questions of why such unsubstantiated information would be reported... Especially when JR is not present to verify the information!

(I am NOT referring to the press reporting... But to the person making the claim.)

:furious:

JMO

Sorry to quote myself.... But I wanted to make clear I was NOT referring to the press... But was wondering about the motive of the person being interviewed for making this claim...

JMO

There have been a couple of photos of GR and ES looking quite cozy on various FB and running pages. They've been up for quite awhile - I remember one was posted about a year ago. They have been deleted recently.

Of course, once you post something on the Internet it can never be truly deleted. I'm sure I'm not the only one who saw them and took a few screen shots for posterity....

I am glad you were thinking of posterity! :seeya:

Response to the article by those interviewed.

https://m.facebook.com/MissingJennif...user=777057067

If it is allowable to respond to this post on Fb which is a direct response to msm article: Is Cynthia somehow inside the investigation? And is she trying to change her statement to the reporter? I thought he did a good job representing what she said about the blood and "nosebleeds" pfft.
:twocents:

Now it says "Page Requested Cannot Be Found"....

But I just read it about a half hour ago?

Actually, when I go to Google images and Google "RR" the first image that appears is the one of the two of them

Now it says "Page Requested Cannot Be Found"....

But I just read it about a half hour ago?

Link no longer works but the post is still there, oddly. Facebook oddness perhaps.

There is a comment below it from LNM that is interesting regarding who knew about the one night stand

When I say interesting I mean 'makes no logical sense' and I don't mean that in a judgemental way, I mean fundamentally.

Quote from today's The Daily Star article:

"Police found blood stains inside the minivan Jennifer Ramsaran was said to be using when the 36- year-old mother of three left her Chenango County home Dec. 11 and never returned, according to a woman assisting Ramsaran's husband."

I wonder in what capacity it is that this woman "assists" Ramsaran's husband?

TIA...

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1503756987/Report-Blood-found-in-missing-womans-van

"Ganesh Ramsaran said he did not personally see the blood in the vehicle, but was advised by investigators that a quantity of blood was in the van after it was located in Norwich by Jennifer Ramsaran’s father, Thomas Renz, while he was searching for his daughter.

Chenango County Sheriff Ernest Cutting Jr. declined to confirm or deny the report that blood stains were found in the vehicle. He said the investigation is continuing.

Ganesh Ramsaran told The Daily Star the blood could have come from nose bleeding by his wife and his son, both of whom have occasional allergic reactions."

That. In a situation like this, with someone dear to me missing and blood found in the car of this person I would not bother with finding the innocent explanations for that. I would be scared sh**less and I would scream to high Heaven for help and answers.

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1503756987/Report-Blood-found-in-missing-womans-van

"Ganesh Ramsaran said he did not personally see the blood in the vehicle, but was advised by investigators that a quantity of blood was in the van after it was located in Norwich by Jennifer Ramsaran’s father, Thomas Renz, while he was searching for his daughter.

Chenango County Sheriff Ernest Cutting Jr. declined to confirm or deny the report that blood stains were found in the vehicle. He said the investigation is continuing.

Ganesh Ramsaran told The Daily Star the blood could have come from nose bleeding by his wife and his son, both of whom have occasional allergic reactions."

That. In a situation like this, with someone dear to me missing and blood found in the car of this person I would not bother with finding the innocent explanations for that. I would be scared sh**less and I would scream to high Heaven for help and answers.

BBM
EXACTLY!
I wouldn't be so laid back & emphasizing that my loved one changed to the public but rather that something could be wrong-unless of course I know for a fact where it came from. Even if I wasn't involved & thought nosebleeds was a reason I'd think it would nag at me that it was found & may ir may not be the reason-what if my assumption were to be wrong & I'd not taken action?

WHERE IS JENNIFER?!?!

Agreed. Also it'd be interesting to know how much blood we're talking. I guess they won't release that, but I feel like if he's talking about nose bleeds it must be a relatively significant amount? I mean, if it was a tiny spot, then surely a statement about how it could've gotten there by any number of means would suffice?

Classic case of overcooking the explanation IMO.

You beat me to it Hexe :)

Most people clean everything thoroughly before a nosebleed or cut leaves stains.

Link no longer works but the post is still there, oddly. Facebook oddness perhaps.

There is a comment below it from LNM that is interesting regarding who knew about the one night stand

When I say interesting I mean 'makes no logical sense' and I don't mean that in a judgemental way, I mean fundamentally.

The comment is confusing...

first it is stated that only the two people involved in the tryst knew about it....

Then GR let LE know.....

but then it refers to people leaking it out...

so who is being thought of as leaking it? I cannot imagine LE doing so...

<<<confused>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member