Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen a single missing poster up in Syracuse. While driving into Destiny yesterday, I did think it possible if she did make it to the mall there is a river that runs right along side it with a walking trail. It feeds into Onondaga Lake which is largely frozen now (I wouldn't walk on it). Do you think it's possible they actually went to the mall together (or that was the plan as far as JR knew). Maybe GR was going to go on the trail while JR shopped. Argument on way, disposal in river or Onondaga Lake and then back home where he hid the van, ran, and got the alibi. There is so much construction at Carousel/ Destiny.... My it says they never left town though and Destiny was one big fib.

GREAT thought & observation. Looking outside of the "box" & giving new "routes" - LOVE it. (appearantly i also love quotation marks & caps as well.)

We woke to a few inches of snow & now have a beautiful sunny day. For locals, i know i've heard about the East getting hit with more snow than average this year, but as of late how is the weather there? Also how long would you say your snow season usually lasts? Maybe another set of seaches can be set up to help Bear & her teams hard work ESECIALLY when the snow is melting? I'll donate or do anything to help from afar!!

LadyBug, you are so much nicer than me!

I see a whole lotta ugly.

See, I'm not as nice as you guys think!

AGREED Juicy!
I've been seeing & smelling all sorts of ugly myself!
How do we show more ugly to lead us to our girl, though?

Remember anything to do with when the van was filled and how much fuel was left in it was brought to you by who?
And why this late?
Seems kinda fishy to me.

AGREED Juicy!
I've been seeing & smelling all sorts of ugly myself!
How do we show more ugly to lead us to our girl, though?

Pink! People are starting to talk...

:rocker:

I wonder how ES feels now that it was divulged that she had a "tryst" with her best friend's husband.

I'm sure she has an agenda of her own - She probably wants to clear her name and save face.

LadyBug, you are so much nicer than me!

I see a whole lotta ugly.

See, I'm not as nice as you guys think!

Well, see, my momma taught me that if I can't *say anything nice, then don't say anything at all........

.......but that doesn't mean I can't *think it - and I am soooooo on the same page as you!!!! :rocker:

It seems to me GR is trying to have it both ways. If she planned to run off, why drive to the mall and then back home to ditch the van and phone? If she was planning to run away, the mall trip would have been a rouse anyway, she would have had no intention of going there. I still think the mall trip was a rouse by Jen, but to make GR think she would be gone all day and then she caught him in a compromising situation. But what is the advantage of having the van show up at that location? Maybe it was a drop off point and someone was supposed to make it dissapear but it was found first. There are enough out of the way places to leave it instead of in a parking lot visible to the main road. If she was carjacked on the way home it would have had to be from the mall, then why would they drive her all almost the way home? I think the van was not supposed to be found but was. The blood in it suggests it is a crime scene which doesnt fit in with GRs theory she ran away.

Remember anything to do with when the van was filled and how much fuel was left in it was brought to you by who?
And why this late?
Seems kinda fishy to me.

Totally agree. Also seems like an odd place to toss in that little note doesn't it? On a "Thank you" page? Almost like they were trying to hide it & later say it's been there all along?

O/T just wanted to bring over a quote from another case.

Kira Trevino's husband was just arrested for her murder....ugh

It seems like many guilty spouses go this route...rather than be worrying and speaking to media wanting to find their spouse...

Trevino’s husband, Jeff Trevino, confirmed that police found the car but would not take questions about the case, saying he didn’t want to hinder the investigation.

http://www.startribune.com/local/stpaul/193121021.html?refer=y

I haven't seen a single missing poster up in Syracuse. While driving into Destiny yesterday, I did think it possible if she did make it to the mall there is a river that runs right along side it with a walking trail. It feeds into Onondaga Lake which is largely frozen now (I wouldn't walk on it). Do you think it's possible they actually went to the mall together (or that was the plan as far as JR knew). Maybe GR was going to go on the trail while JR shopped. Argument on way, disposal in river or Onondaga Lake and then back home where he hid the van, ran, and got the alibi. There is so much construction at Carousel/ Destiny.... My it says they never left town though and Destiny was one big fib.

Good catch about the trails! However, I'm not sure if it would have been planned that way - or presented to Jen that way because I think with the with traffic and Christmas crowds, if they'd gone to the mall together, they may not have made it back home in time for when the kids got home from school? It would not have allowed for much shopping time (I could be wrong?). jmo

In regard to the miles travelled - you don't have to travel miles to use up the gas. There was a theory that the van was hidden for a few days - maybe part of that time the motor was running??

I don't even know where to begin, this case just blows my mind!

First I don't think she was going to the mall. IMO that's a made up story. Second, I think the cell and the van were planted (by him of course), and I think the comment I read on the Tarot's website was him weaving yet another lie. He asks for a reading, she gives it and he confirms what he believes to be true, so others will believe Jennifer left on her on accord to meet someone.

I'd like to know what position the drivers seat in the van was left in. Cause you know about how tall both of them are and if it was pushed back farther, I'd think then the person who drove the van was much taller.

Also, when you sync you iphone to your computer it does leave a file on it. If LE took their computer then they will be able to access that file. This came up in the Michelle Parker case, which I might add her iphone was found not far where she was last seen and her Hummer just a little bit further than that. Jennifer's case reminds me of Michelle's. I'm not sure what Iphone Jennifer had, but...I have the 5 and in order to turn it "Off" you must push the home button and the top button at the same time. In order to turn it back on you "Must" hold down the top button. So....unless that rock had fingers...there is no way to turn it on unless you are holding it down yourself. IMO.

Since it has come out GR had a "tryst" and who he had it with, I'd think if Jennifer knew about it before she left to go shopping she'd make sure those 2 people where no longer friends on FB and all contact between them would have been stopped and all contact with the BFF and herself would've have ceased. JMO. Since I don't believe she knew about the "tryst" then I tend to believe she just found out about it and something terrible happened the morning after the kids went to school.

From reading a FB post I found on Jennifer's medical conditions, it seems and this is only MO, she may be on a few medications? If she left, couldn't any refills be traced through her Health Insurance Co., which may be through GR's employment? Most Insurance Co., you can access your scripts they've paid.

https://www.facebook.com/Autoimmuni...omment_id=24850375&offset=0&total_comments=11

Sorry to ramble on. I really would like to see Jennifer home safe to her family and soon!

Well, see, my momma taught me that if I can't *say anything nice, then don't say anything at all........

.......but that doesn't mean I can't *think it - and I am soooooo on the same page as you!!!! :rocker:

:) I'm just sick of being nice.

:furious:

Sparky great post.

I'm wondering if she was planning on going to the mall that day is true though....wouldn't the kids back that up with LE. She was getting her daughter a dress for a concert the following night....so I'm assuming that they couldn't find a dress locally and she decided to go to Destiny to find it...maybe there was a favorite store there that her daughter liked? So maybe she was planning on going but never made it there......

Pink! People are starting to talk...

:rocker:

I wonder how ES feels now that it was divulged that she had a "tryst" with her best friend's husband.

I'm sure she has an agenda of her own - She probably wants to clear her name and save face.

HAHA! I will give "thanks" always to your posts.

I also wonder how ES is feeling knowing her "affair" has been now phrased as a "tryst". Personally i wouldn't be a fan of being called a "tryst". :)

But i also would't dare hurt someone i love, ESPECIALLY my children (i would assume ES & GR KNOW those kids will pick up on the tryst / affair one day) but i imagine the same thought will be applied then as it is now, as one says "the truth always comes out".

I also wonder how ES is feeling knowing her "affair" has been now phrased as a "tryst". Personally i wouldn't be a fan of being called a "tryst". :)

But i also would't dare hurt someone i love, ESPECIALLY my children (i would assume ES & GR KNOW those kids will pick up on the tryst / affair one day) but i imagine the same thought will be applied then as it is now, as one says "the truth always comes out".

You're too cute!
<Mod snip>

In regard to the miles travelled - you don't have to travel miles to use up the gas. There was a theory that the van was hidden for a few days - maybe part of that time the motor was running??

Good thinking. Adds to she went to mall story. Though it's almost like they picked an amount that could fit into the 150 miles. "Oh let's say 70, makes it 140 and a little extra"
Did they not think people would check this? Surely they are familiar with how the armchair detectives work now?
Again the 150 miles has not been confirmed by LE, so who knows if that is even true.
It seems that info was put there to mislead people. ie- all the people saying she never left the house, well look here's how many miles the car did!
So the story continues to change -
As someone posted earlier LD said she didn't believe JR made it to the mall.
Yet now they are insinuating that they believe she did?

BBM
There has constantly been comments by the defense team here and other places saying we shouldn't talk about the affair.
We were told the children are old enough to read all of these things.
Yet now we have GR himself doing an interview in the paper admitting to the affair.
So I would think the kids would have seen the paper.
I would think it would be easy to explain away people on the net saying things (oh they are just nasty obsessed internet stalkers making up stuff).
How do you explain away your own words??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin