Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm off to bed, it's 1 am here. Hoping to see *arrest* on here when I log on in the morning. Night all.

I'm sorry to be a pest, but I'm working on something. I found on MSM she was located 10 miles W of her home. Is this correct? TIA

i don't know

I don't know if you saw my reply to the post you made yesterday, but I think you might want to be a verified insider in this case? It is very easy to check with a moderator. They can help.

Back when this was first reported, I also wondered if this was even possible and wrote to Apple Support with the following question:

"If a fully charged IPhone were to be left outside, for example, beside a road overnight with temps dropping to mid 20's (daytime highs of mid 40's) :

1) would there be any battery life left and

2) could phone be located 24 hours later via any Find iPhone app? (can phone be located if no battery life?)"

Their response:

"Under ideal circumstances, it's possible the phone could still have small amount of charge if fully charged at time it was left/dropped outside, but would depend on condition of battery and apps loaded onto phone by user.

You can only locate your device when it is logged into iCloud and 'Find My Phone' is enabled, additionally the device will need to be switched on (and charged) and connected to a wifi or cellular network.

Unfortunately, you cannot activate iCloud or 'Find My Phone' remotely.

Moisture/condensation may affect the phone response/battery life if it's left outside."

My take was that because we didn't know how much charge Jen's phone had at the time she "left the house", or what apps she had on the phone that would drain the battery more quickly, or the condition of her phone battery, there was no way to tell absolutely. I did base the question on the weather conditions the night she disappeared.

I guess I should have also asked how easy it would be for a rock to turn on the phone..........

I have an older iPhone, and if I don't use it very much, it will hold a charge for 2-3 days indoors, not sure what would happen if left out in the elements.

He did say he the app he used is GPS based, so perhaps something like the iPhone GPS Phone Tracker.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gps-phone-tracker-for-iphones/id460832645?mt=8

Regardless of which app he used, why didn't he use it to find Jennifer immediately?

Morning to all of you...I was too tired to post last evening...Search yesterday produced no clothing, purse or other items...I did make a special effort to speak with the rock....danged rock...funny the rock did not think that the phone and rock had actually had a tryst....rock believes phone was home...and did not leave until it was moved...but what does that rock know?
In all seriousness, someone asked about the scarf...it was in a random thoughts post by me...she made them...wore them...sold them online...and GR was holding one in the first interview...so a thought was not that unusual.

I did take time to listen a lot yesterday. Local places and small towns are good for hearing what people think. Most do not believe it was a random death. Many fear that GR may just try to get vengeance....hide rock hide! Most were quite devastated, and many were quite concerned that it will go unsolved. At the time I visited the area, she would have had to been covered to have not been seen.
That is all speculative of course...the area where Jennifer was located was indeed where I had been twice...not because of her completely, but because of an old homicide that happened close to there. A man who was shot....I believe...still unsolved.

What we do know is that, GR was the last to see her at home...said by him.
WE know that there was hair color/rinse found and hair clippings in their house...even though she had recently had her hair done.
We know that she had lost weight, as proven by her photos. I doubt 190 lbs period at TOD.
We know that she may have spent much time on her phone, and also on FB and other sites.
We know she had several medical conditions that concerned her, by her own posts.
We know that Christmas was her favorite holiday...in her own words.
We know that by all accounts, she had a relationship/friendship with ES....and we all know about the tryst with ES...
We do not know that she knew of the affair, but throughout this, we know she was very intelligent.
By all accounts, she was passionate about her children.
We know that she tried to be part of his life by running also...

Would it be safe to say, that GR always tells the truth, even if only his delusional version?
If that be the case, then, if you read the very words he uses,the truth must be in there....
Would it be wrong to say that GR spends much time trying to leave an impression, but fails
The jewelry brings up another question..no, not the ring, the earrings...who takes earrings out during a sex crime or random crime, unless a robbery?

Anyway, after a very long day, this is my opinion only...I believe that JR never left home under her own power. I believe that like the movie, "Lost in Yonkers"...the reason she was not found sooner, was that she was not yet there....until he had the opportunity to throw her out like a piece of litter.
From the passenger side of either van it would not have been difficult, as there is a space between the sliding door, and the middle seats. He may have drowned her/ strangled her, smothered her, or used other means to incapacitate her, while pretending to assist her with her hair...she would have been more vulnerable any time she was preparing to go out. I believe the phone never left home....yep, the rock again...nosy little guy....until he could figure out what to do with her body, and the van. So from 8:30 am approximately until he was seen at the Y, is it possible that he had just begun to figure out how to make it look random? BY dark...it would have been about 4:30 ish at that time of year, did he put her someplace on the property or close by, until he could set the whole scenario?

I believe that he has spent more time covering his own bum, and preening like a peacock, because he already knew the answer to the one question...sadly...now answered. Awaiting Forensics!!!! Pray they are conclusive!!!!!

Kudos to all, who continue to help find justice for Jennifer....those who spent hours helping LE and all who care about this amazing and caring young mother, who has been taken far too soon.
PS. I blame the rock....

I have an older iPhone, and if I don't use it very much, it will hold a charge for 2-3 days indoors, not sure what would happen if left out in the elements.

He did say he the app he used is GPS based, so perhaps something like the iPhone GPS Phone Tracker.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gps-phone-tracker-for-iphones/id460832645?mt=8

Regardless of which app he used, why didn't he use it to find Jennifer immediately?

I have thought and wondered the same. He's stated in the past that they never went more than 2-3 hours without texting. So, why did he wait so long, why not use it around 1pm, 2pm, 3pm when she wasn't responding as normal?

I have my thoughts. Hopefully cell phone forensics will prove me right!

"I was just hoping they were not wasting so much manpower here when, you know following up on other leads and stuff. But, I understand, it is a process, they have to do stuff," Ramsaran said. "I've never lied. I've always told the truth about everything. Knock on wood for technology, you're able to validate everything that I ever said."

http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/sto...ce-in-wifes-death/NAO7jKz5I0mj5avBjsngUg.cspx

Husband vows vengeance in wife's death

RE: I understand, it is a process, they have to do stuff," Ramsaran said. "I've never lied. I've always told the truth about everything. Knock on wood for technology, you're able to validate everything that I ever said.

Modern Technology, although a very valuable tool in investigations, is only one of many and can be used to indict, or exclude suspects & POIs in an investigation.

A tech savvy person can also use this tool to imply innocence of themselves, the guilt of others, or to plant the seeds of doubt by investigators and the media, that a crime was even committed.

Many criminals use throw away phones to remain off the grid or a number of other deceptive means to deflect guilt. There are many examples of this strategy, but a recent one is Israel Keyes; prolific Alaskan Serial Killer. He is prime example of the extent a person will go to carry out their crimes against humanity. He would fly all over the US, then rent a car and drive hundreds of miles to stalk and kill his prey.

Keyes' victims were strangers with varying profiles. He would use cash only, avoiding all communication devices. This is referred too as going Dark. His kill kits which included weapons, gloves, drano, etc., were placed there years in advance.. Keyes was active for decades and claimed many victims by utilizing technology to remain stealth..

OMG, BearAngel! I forgot all about the hair coloring kit and the clippings! I wonder what Jenn's hair looks like now? Will it contradict what GR said?

RE: I understand, it is a process, they have to do stuff," Ramsaran said. "I've never lied. I've always told the truth about everything. Knock on wood for technology, you're able to validate everything that I ever said.

Modern Technology, although a very valuable tool in investigations, is only one of many and can be used to indict, or exclude suspects & POIs in an investigation.

A tech savvy person can also use this tool to imply innocence of themselves, the guilt of others, or to plant the seeds of doubt by investigators and the media, that a crime was even committed.

Many criminals use throw away phones to remain off the grid or a number of other deceptive means to deflect guilt.

You are sooooo right!

OMG, BearAngel! I forgot all about the hair coloring kit and the clippings! I wonder what Jenn's hair looks like now? Will it contradict what GR said?

I don't know...but am hoping it does shed some light!

I wonder if it will be possible for the coroner to establish if Jennifer's hair had just been cut and coloured?

Thank you. I completely understand if he didn't touch it, but why the photographs? Was he afraid it would run away or something?

A mystery. Never mind though, lucky he did. With all those questions investigators asked, it must have come in handy to have a photo available, if anybody questioned the find.

Great Point!!! :rocker:

If I remember correctly, he "found" the phone just about 24 hours after Jen supposedly left the house with it, and I'm thinking approximately 12 hours after he reported her missing......(feel free to correct me if I'm wrong?)

What husband, with their wife missing that short of a time, takes pictures of his wifes phone after "finding" it? A person who already knows they are going to be looked at closely by LE, and so takes pictures to "document the find"....

What knowledge of Jen's disappearance does he have after that short a period of time, that's causing him to cover his "arse" already? Knowledge of guilt?

So not the reaction of someone with nothing to hide! And this is not the typical reaction of someone who truly believes his wife "ran off" as was implied......

No other reason to take those pictures, none at all. :moo:

not in the media.
dang it. my answers never get matched with the appropriate question. i am not doing something right here. that was in response to... has ES made any public comments lately

I have thought and wondered the same. He's stated in the past that they never went more than 2-3 hours without texting. So, why did he wait so long, why not use it around 1pm, 2pm, 3pm when she wasn't responding as normal?

I have my thoughts. Hopefully cell phone forensics will prove me right!

I'm curious if in pulling the records you can tell prior to her going missing how often he'd used it. Then you could compare it to the fact that he'd obviously not used it that day, he claims he tried that night but after having it myself for a few weeks I'd like to call his bluff on that statement. My guess is he'd used it often to track Jennifer, especially during his tryst(s) and used it to his advantage all up until the day she went missing. I really would like to know if the app usage includes that level of detail.

Morning to all of you...I was too tired to post last evening...Search yesterday produced no clothing, purse or other items...I did make a special effort to speak with the rock....danged rock...funny the rock did not think that the phone and rock had actually had a tryst....rock believes phone was home...and did not leave until it was moved...but what does that rock know?
In all seriousness, someone asked about the scarf...it was in a random thoughts post by me...she made them...wore them...sold them online...and GR was holding one in the first interview...so a thought was not that unusual.

I did take time to listen a lot yesterday. Local places and small towns are good for hearing what people think. Most do not believe it was a random death. Many fear that GR may just try to get vengeance....hide rock hide! Most were quite devastated, and many were quite concerned that it will go unsolved. At the time I visited the area, she would have had to been covered to have not been seen.
That is all speculative of course...the area where Jennifer was located was indeed where I had been twice...not because of her completely, but because of an old homicide that happened close to there. A man who was shot....I believe...still unsolved.

What we do know is that, GR was the last to see her at home...said by him.
WE know that there was hair color/rinse found and hair clippings in their house...even though she had recently had her hair done.
We know that she had lost weight, as proven by her photos. I doubt 190 lbs period at TOD.
We know that she may have spent much time on her phone, and also on FB and other sites.
We know she had several medical conditions that concerned her, by her own posts.
We know that Christmas was her favorite holiday...in her own words.
We know that by all accounts, she had a relationship/friendship with ES....and we all know about the tryst with ES...
We do not know that she knew of the affair, but throughout this, we know she was very intelligent.
By all accounts, she was passionate about her children.
We know that she tried to be part of his life by running also...

Would it be safe to say, that GR always tells the truth, even if only his delusional version?
If that be the case, then, if you read the very words he uses,the truth must be in there....
Would it be wrong to say that GR spends much time trying to leave an impression, but fails
The jewelry brings up another question..no, not the ring, the earrings...who takes earrings out during a sex crime or random crime, unless a robbery?

Anyway, after a very long day, this is my opinion only...I believe that JR never left home under her own power. I believe that like the movie, "Lost in Yonkers"...the reason she was not found sooner, was that she was not yet there....until he had the opportunity to throw her out like a piece of litter.
From the passenger side of either van it would not have been difficult, as there is a space between the sliding door, and the middle seats. He may have drowned her/ strangled her, smothered her, or used other means to incapacitate her, while pretending to assist her with her hair...she would have been more vulnerable any time she was preparing to go out. I believe the phone never left home....yep, the rock again...nosy little guy....until he could figure out what to do with her body, and the van. So from 8:30 am approximately until he was seen at the Y, is it possible that he had just begun to figure out how to make it look random? BY dark...it would have been about 4:30 ish at that time of year, did he put her someplace on the property or close by, until he could set the whole scenario?

I believe that he has spent more time covering his own bum, and preening like a peacock, because he already knew the answer to the one question...sadly...now answered. Awaiting Forensics!!!! Pray they are conclusive!!!!!

Kudos to all, who continue to help find justice for Jennifer....those who spent hours helping LE and all who care about this amazing and caring young mother, who has been taken far too soon.
PS. I blame the rock....

I totally agree with everything you said......... :rocker:

Poor rock. And who knows what the cat knew?

not in the media.
dang it. my answers never get matched with the appropriate question. i am not doing something right here. that was in response to... has ES made any public comments lately

It gets to us all at first. Just click on the quote button at the bottom of the post you're answering, and it will come up, along with your answer.

I'm sorry to be a pest, but I'm working on something. I found on MSM she was located 10 miles W of her home. Is this correct? TIA

Great for researching theories, Sparky..

combined case maps, etc..
NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 *media maps & timelines* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 *media maps & timelines*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne