Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, no insensitivity intended here.

I believe "earthly body" possibly indicates a belief that Jennifer's spirit, soul, the essence of who Jennifer is/was continues to live on.

Perhaps, the body is but an earthly vessel, so-to-speak.

The term "earthly body" is used in several religions.

Thanks I've never heard that term used before.

sleep, in simple terms the sheriff covers the county, police cover the city and state troopers the state. Yes they are all LE and usually work in conjunction on bigger cases

.....And am I correct that the FBI handles cases that go across state lines.. Among many other cases...?

TIA

We all know she didn't pack her bags and leave. Where is her purse? Is that something else that was disposed of to look like a crime?!?!

How many interviews will we get today?

Lol. You all are already getting me going this a.m.

What if they interview the rock?

Back when this was first reported, I also wondered if this was even possible and wrote to Apple Support with the following question:

"If a fully charged IPhone were to be left outside, for example, beside a road overnight with temps dropping to mid 20's (daytime highs of mid 40's) :

1) would there be any battery life left and

2) could phone be located 24 hours later via any Find iPhone app? (can phone be located if no battery life?)"

Their response:

"Under ideal circumstances, it's possible the phone could still have small amount of charge if fully charged at time it was left/dropped outside, but would depend on condition of battery and apps loaded onto phone by user.

You can only locate your device when it is logged into iCloud and 'Find My Phone' is enabled, additionally the device will need to be switched on (and charged) and connected to a wifi or cellular network.

Unfortunately, you cannot activate iCloud or 'Find My Phone' remotely.

Moisture/condensation may affect the phone response/battery life if it's left outside."

My take was that because we didn't know how much charge Jen's phone had at the time she "left the house", or what apps she had on the phone that would drain the battery more quickly, or the condition of her phone battery, there was no way to tell absolutely. I did base the question on the weather conditions the night she disappeared.

I guess I should have also asked how easy it would be for a rock to turn on the phone..........

Thanks for that info ladybug. Seems to me they are saying it is highly unlikely it would still be on. I think they are not straight out saying that as they are obviously still selling and recommending a product.
I'm not sure about i-cloud. What is that? They said the phone must be logged into that or find my i-phone to be found? How does GR explain this? Why would JR's phone be logged into either? So as she was being attacked by unknown assailant she had time to log her phone into either of these apps? Oh hang on, when the phone was thrown from the car it hit that rock that turned it back and then logged the phone into the apps. :eek:ddsmiley:

Thanks I've never heard that term used before.

O/T Neither. I come from a long line of people who are obsessive about grammar and would just like to note for the record that 'body' innately implies 'earthly' as that's why we have words like 'spirit' and 'soul' that refer to a persons 'non-earthly' side.

Not that this matters, it's just the sort of thing that bugs me personally.

We all know she didn't pack her bags and leave. Where is her purse? Is that something else that was disposed of to look like a crime?!?!

Yes we have heard nothing about the purse. I would assume it is scattered around somewhere else, as has been done with her phone and car.
Omg I just made a comment about the rock as well!
I bet someone sooooo regrets making that rock comment!:blushing:

Thanks for that info ladybug. Seems to me they are saying it is highly unlikely it would still be on. I think they are not straight out saying that as they are obviously still selling a recommending a product.
I'm not sure about i-cloud. What is that? They said the phone must be logged into that or find my i-phone to be found? How does GR explain this? Why would JR's phone be logged into either? So as she was being attacked by unknown assailant she had time to log her phone into either of these apps? Oh hang on, when the phone was thrown from the car it hit that rock that turned it back and then logged the phone into the apps. :eek:ddsmiley:

If you have the app installed, it is always running, and it's connected with your icloud account, which you register for when you install the app, if not before.

Then, to find the phone, you log into your icloud on a computer and it shows where the phone is - so she wouldn't have had to activate anything in order for it to be traceable.

The rock is smart and you will only get a "no comment" from 'the rock'

LadyBug, I haven't had a chance to read everything. Can you tell me about the taking pictures?

Here it is - reported by our friend Joe Mahoney (Love him! ) I do stand corrected however - Joe reports that he called 911 *then took pictures (which I still think is odd)

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x730424430/Police-continue-probe-for-missing-woman

"He said when he located the phone off Route 23 in Plymouth, he dialed 911, took photographs of it and waited for investigators to arrive."

The rock is smart and you will only get a "no comment" from 'the rock'

Tell you what....by now, I'd rather hear from the rock......is it just me or is someone's voice like nails on a chalkboard?????

Alas.....I am sure we'll be hearing it many more times today.....(I'll bet........*5)

If you have the app installed, it is always running, and it's connected with your icloud account, which you register for when you install the app, if not before.

Then, to find the phone, you log into your icloud on a computer and it shows where the phone is - so she wouldn't have had to activate anything in order for it to be traceable.

Right gotcha! Thanks Fringles. btw - admin can we have a rock smiley please!

And.......if I remember correctly the nightmare of assisting my son in getting *his Iphone set up, :banghead: (neverdoingagain :banghead: "icloud" is offered as part of the initial set-up process.........

Tell you what....by now, I'd rather hear from the rock......is it just me or is someone's voice like nails on a chalkboard?????

Alas.....I am sure we'll be hearing it many more times today.....(I'll bet........*5)

I watched those videos once only, I cannot watch them again. It makes me feel physically sick.:puke:

Yes we have heard nothing about the purse. I would assume it is scattered around somewhere else, as has been done with her phone and car.
Omg I just made a comment about the rock as well!
I bet someone sooooo regrets making that rock comment!:blushing:

........wants to see the rock testify in court................

I really worry about what the children have been told, if it came from him.. didn't one of the insiders say that he'd told the eldest that Jennifer ran away and left them? What will he be saying now?

Second the earlier suggestion that it would be interesting if someone could capture all the statements made by GR (and on his behalf) and timeline them...

They should interview the rock.... But I wonder how much info they will gain from it...

I hear the rock has a "stone face" expression.....

And that it sits in "stony silence" ....

Tee! Hee! :skip:

Would someone please tell me how far from the phone was Jennifer found. I haven't been able to find it in MSM. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne