Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP sweet, beautiful, talented Jennifer :( My thoughts go out to her parents and sister and childen. So sad.

Do we have a scanner thread for Jennifer? Someone in the comments on that Chenango Sheriff facebook page was talking about a scanner 30 minutes ago.

There was one but I can't find it now - not listed at the bottom where it usually is.

OH my heart just HURTS for Jenn's friends, family & of course CHILDREN that SINCERELY loved her JUST as she was.

Her children and family DESERVE all questions to be answered swiftly.

How horrible for those children, who have been old their mother had simply walked away and left them. I have no doubt they thought she would be back at some stage and now they get this info.
Poor babies :tears:

:(. RIP Jennifer. This is so sad. It makes me sick to think that she has been out there all this time. I feel so bad for her children and parents. I hope justice is served soon!

I've been swamped at work (haven't had a day off in weeks - working 12-15 hour days - can I say that I hate audits???)

I just saw the article posted on fb. Oh, how I feel for the kids....I was the same as age the oldest when my Dad was murdered (unsolved). I pray that those kids get some serious help to process all the sadness and anger that will plague their lives....

Poor Jen. Such a beautiful woman gone too soon.

Devastating. We all knew this would be the outcome, but just so devastating... for her children, her parents and her real friends :(

Bearangel, even if you weren't involved in the finding search- THANK YOU. You amaze me.

I've been swamped at work (haven't had a day off in weeks - working 12-15 hour days - can I say that I hate audits???)

I just saw the article posted on fb. Oh, how I feel for the kids....I was the same as age the oldest when my Dad was murdered (unsolved). I pray that those kids get some serious help to process all the sadness and anger that will plague their lives....

Poor Jen. Such a beautiful woman gone too soon.

I'm sorry about your dad, WestCoastLady :( <<hugs>>

Yes, to echo dillysmom, a great big THANK YOU to BearAngel and team, Jillian, and everyone else who was on the ground searching for Jennifer, and for everything else you all did.

To paraphrase..."the truth will come out"...
I do believe in angels...for they are often. simply friends in disguise...there will be much more to the story in time, but for now, we must celebrate her life, and mourn her beautiful heart. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone involved. For if you do good only for your own glory, then there is no glory... WS is amazing in so many ways!

Yes, to echo dillysmom, a great big THANK YOU to BearAngel and team, Jillian, and everyone else who was on the ground searching for Jennifer, and for everything else you all did.

I second that. :great:

Members, thank you for your patience while we had the thread closed. We wanted to be sure the family knew the sad news before anyone might have heard about finding Jennifer and posted on the forum.

Our thoughts and prayers go to the family and friends who loved Jennifer. :rose:

Just bringing this quote up from Kimster. The missing page is claiming it is not def. Jennifer and that the children have not been told??

Is this same area that the discouraged search was going to take place?

Sent from my HP Touchpad

We were going to search Chan Aldrich Road. Center Road is two roads further west on SR23, first Resevoir Hill Road, then Center Road... One of my other maps for recommended searches circled Center Road. This is near where the helicopters were searching a few weeks ago. So Sad!!

RIP Jennifer, how let JUSTICE occur for the Perp!!!

I am sitting on my hands. Waiting for cause of death. How close was she to the cell phone found?

I am sitting on my hands. Waiting for cause of death. How close was she to the cell phone found?

I googled the distance - but there are a couple of different routes - up 23 about 8 miles depending on where on Center Rd.

Just bringing this quote up from Kimster. The missing page is claiming it is not def. Jennifer and that the children have not been told??

Maybe not officially, but who else could this female body belong to? Is anyone else missing so nearby?

Maybe not officially, but who else could this female body belong to? Is anyone else missing so nearby?

Exactly, there is no other females missing. As GR in fact said himself (I can't remember where) Jennifer is the only missing person in the county.
Of course the drama has started, can they ever just focus on Jennifer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip