Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
robinsj2, have you heard something about public comments made by ES outside of msm?

If he is guilty, he seems awfully confident that they will not be able to tie her murder to him.

GR "forgives investigators for the countless hours they spent searching his home looking for clues." Who would say that??? Keep on talking GR. I am anxiously awaiting for an arrest soon....that will happen won't it?

If Jennifer's hair had just been cut, that gives me hope for forensic evidence. Cut hair goes everywhere, in my experience, and so I'd think it would leave traces everywhere. I've cut my hair and showered, and still found snippets clinging to the back of my neck and itching. So my movements that day could probably be easily traced by a trail of little cut hairs.

I don't know what value cut hairs without roots are forensically though.

New article from Joe :)

Police ID body as Ramsaran

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1503760145/Police-ID-body-as-Ramsaran

In recent interviews with The Daily Star in late January, Ganesh Ramsaran said his wife had become increasingly depressed over the past several months, didn’t want to be called “Jen” or “Jennifer” and was going through “lots of different changes.” - See more at: http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1503760145/Police-ID-body-as-Ramsaran#sthash.cAbcj5BH.dpuf

Morning to all of you...I was too tired to post last evening...Search yesterday produced no clothing, purse or other items...I did make a special effort to speak with the rock....danged rock...funny the rock did not think that the phone and rock had actually had a tryst....rock believes phone was home...and did not leave until it was moved...but what does that rock know?
In all seriousness, someone asked about the scarf...it was in a random thoughts post by me...she made them...wore them...sold them online...and GR was holding one in the first interview...so a thought was not that unusual.

I did take time to listen a lot yesterday. Local places and small towns are good for hearing what people think. Most do not believe it was a random death. Many fear that GR may just try to get vengeance....hide rock hide! Most were quite devastated, and many were quite concerned that it will go unsolved. At the time I visited the area, she would have had to been covered to have not been seen.
That is all speculative of course...the area where Jennifer was located was indeed where I had been twice...not because of her completely, but because of an old homicide that happened close to there. A man who was shot....I believe...still unsolved.

What we do know is that, GR was the last to see her at home...said by him.
WE know that there was hair color/rinse found and hair clippings in their house...even though she had recently had her hair done.
We know that she had lost weight, as proven by her photos. I doubt 190 lbs period at TOD.
We know that she may have spent much time on her phone, and also on FB and other sites.
We know she had several medical conditions that concerned her, by her own posts.
We know that Christmas was her favorite holiday...in her own words.
We know that by all accounts, she had a relationship/friendship with ES....and we all know about the tryst with ES...
We do not know that she knew of the affair, but throughout this, we know she was very intelligent.
By all accounts, she was passionate about her children.
We know that she tried to be part of his life by running also...

Would it be safe to say, that GR always tells the truth, even if only his delusional version?
If that be the case, then, if you read the very words he uses,the truth must be in there....
Would it be wrong to say that GR spends much time trying to leave an impression, but fails
The jewelry brings up another question..no, not the ring, the earrings...who takes earrings out during a sex crime or random crime, unless a robbery?

Anyway, after a very long day, this is my opinion only...I believe that JR never left home under her own power. I believe that like the movie, "Lost in Yonkers"...the reason she was not found sooner, was that she was not yet there....until he had the opportunity to throw her out like a piece of litter.
From the passenger side of either van it would not have been difficult, as there is a space between the sliding door, and the middle seats. He may have drowned her/ strangled her, smothered her, or used other means to incapacitate her, while pretending to assist her with her hair...she would have been more vulnerable any time she was preparing to go out. I believe the phone never left home....yep, the rock again...nosy little guy....until he could figure out what to do with her body, and the van. So from 8:30 am approximately until he was seen at the Y, is it possible that he had just begun to figure out how to make it look random? BY dark...it would have been about 4:30 ish at that time of year, did he put her someplace on the property or close by, until he could set the whole scenario?

I believe that he has spent more time covering his own bum, and preening like a peacock, because he already knew the answer to the one question...sadly...now answered. Awaiting Forensics!!!! Pray they are conclusive!!!!!

Kudos to all, who continue to help find justice for Jennifer....those who spent hours helping LE and all who care about this amazing and caring young mother, who has been taken far too soon.
PS. I blame the rock....

You have a very valid point here....

Applying hair color - or a rinse is a bit of a lengthy process, especially at home. For most of the process, if not all of it - one is either barely dressed from the waist up and wearing an old towel or wearing very old clothes one does not mind staining with color (because it does not come out of cloth). Then, you're either rinsing off the gunk in the shower or bent over a sink. So, minimal clothing possible.

If you are blessed with an abundant headful of thick or long hair, the process becomes even more involved, possibly involving additional boxes of color and/or another persons assistance to ensure you're covering all your hair. My husband assists me with mine, especially in the back and I have to tell you, one is very vunerable at that point. Often your own hands are occupied holding the towel securely around your neck/shoulders and at the same time catching drips and protecting your eyes with another towel/cloth. Luckily my husband adores me and want me around forever, because if he did not - I'd be hard put to defend myself at that point........hmmmmmmm :waitasec: not sure I'm gonna let him help anymore.....

I can see this scenario, very clearly... I would think forensics would be able to verify that rinse was applied - as it's not a "permanent" color - it does not penetrate the hair as much as permanent color. But. If she were immersed in water so soon after applying the rinse, I cannot say it would not have come out over time? There would have to be traces left? Not sure.......

I really worry about what the children have been told, if it came from him.. didn't one of the insiders say that he'd told the eldest that Jennifer ran away and left them? What will he be saying now?

Second the earlier suggestion that it would be interesting if someone could capture all the statements made by GR (and on his behalf) and timeline them...

If no one has nominated themself yet, I don't mind doing it. I'm at work so it might take a bit of time but trust me, it's the least that I could do.

I don't mind nit picking down to the very little detail of what nonsense he's said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwiebel
Thank you. I completely understand if he didn't touch it, but why the photographs? Was he afraid it would run away or something?

A mystery. Never mind though, lucky he did. With all those questions investigators asked, it must have come in handy to have a photo available, if anybody questioned the find.

Great Point!!! :rocker:

If I remember correctly, he "found" the phone just about 24 hours after Jen supposedly left the house with it, and I'm thinking approximately 12 hours after he reported her missing......(feel free to correct me if I'm wrong?)

What husband, with their wife missing that short of a time, takes pictures of his wifes phone after "finding" it? A person who already knows they are going to be looked at closely by LE, and so takes pictures to "document the find"....

What knowledge of Jen's disappearance does he have after that short a period of time, that's causing him to cover his "arse" already? Knowledge of guilt?

So not the reaction of someone with nothing to hide! And this is not the typical reaction of someone who truly believes his wife "ran off" as was implied......

No other reason to take those pictures, none at all. :moo:

RE: A mystery. Never mind though, lucky he did. With all those questions investigators asked, it must have come in handy to have a photo available, if anybody questioned the find.

A person would think to document evidence found by taking a photo, yet would not have the forethought to contact LE/Investigators that JRs phone had a locator option before responding to the location or when filing the missing person report the previous day?

RE: not the typical reaction of someone who truly believes his wife "ran off" as was implied.

Imo, this is an indication that GR is likely planting a seed that JR was leaving on her on accord, which as an adult, is her right. When an adult leaves on their own accord, there is no sense of urgency by investigators unless foul play is suspected.. In the two months after JR's disappearance many of these seeds were planted by GR, CC, and others to discourage searches or the possibility of foul play being involved..

Many folks do not realize that it is not a crime to be a "missing person'.
Adults can decide to disappear with no notice whatsoever to anyone and they have every legal right to do so.

Occasionally the police will locate a long-lost missing person and all they can legally do is report back to the person that reported them missing is that they have been located safe. LE can't even disclose where it is they were located due to privacy laws..

If no one has nominated themself yet, I don't mind doing it. I'm at work so it might take a bit of time but trust me, it's the least that I could do.

I don't mind nit picking down to the very little detail of what nonsense he's said.

You are very brave LivingJuicy!

You have a very valid point here....

Applying hair color - or a rinse is a bit of a lengthy process, especially at home. For most of the process, if not all of it - one is either barely dressed from the waist up and wearing an old towel or wearing very old clothes one does not mind staining with color (because it does not come out of cloth). Then, you're either rinsing off the gunk in the shower or bent over a sink. So, minimal clothing possible.

If you are blessed with an abundant headful of thick or long hair, the process becomes even more involved, possibly involving additional boxes of color and/or another persons assistance to ensure you're covering all your hair. My husband assists me with mine, especially in the back and I have to tell you, one is very vunerable at that point. Often your own hands are occupied holding the towel securely around your neck/shoulders and at the same time catching drips and protecting your eyes with another towel/cloth. Luckily my husband adores me and want me around forever, because if he did not - I'd be hard put to defend myself at that point........hmmmmmmm :waitasec: not sure I'm gonna let him help anymore.....

I can see this scenario, very clearly... I would think forensics would be able to verify that rinse was applied - as it's not a "permanent" color - it does not penetrate the hair as much as permanent color. But. If she were immersed in water so soon after applying the rinse, I cannot say it would not have come out over time? There would have to be traces left? Not sure.......

Another thought here. I used to color my own hair, can't say I did it ever after just getting it done, but when I did, I found it less messy to use an old robe, usually over pjs or nude, color I front of the mirror the wrap my head in an old towel. (Sometimes using plastic wrap as well) I'd then clean up the house, do laundry, etc until the timer went off. Once ready I'd usually bend over the tub and rinse my hair out. This also leaves you very vulnerable & accessible to a position for drowning.
Another thought, unless tested with luminol (don't recall seeing it or not) if her hair was dyed a red color could it have not been thoroughly rinsed & looked lik blood on the floor? Just a thought. Also wondering if the other color made her look too much like ES & she chose something much more drastic. I can't seem to place who here it was that noted Jennifer's cousin said she did infact know about the affair.

She didn't want to be called Jen or Jennifer.....

Please, spare me of his stupid remarks.

Yet doesn't say what she wanted to be called? Could anyone else validate this? I'm thinking not...way to keep trashing his wife. Only continues to make himself look guilty.

Just when I think I can't love Joe more.......I just do!!!!! :rocker:

Our beloved Joe appears to be looking at things fairly closely, since he's brought back the 'the kids miss their old mom' quote.

Maybe he's been talking to the rock.

You are very brave LivingJuicy!

I always wanted to be a private investigator..

Here I go, weeeeeeee!

hey guys, if I don't post for like a day - it's time to open a thread.

:rocker:

But seriously, I'm off to start my list.........give me some time and I'll be back.

I feel nauseous this morning reading here. The perp. makes me physically sick.

Nothing like your husband and best friend having an affair to make you depressed. He sees no responsibility in his actions, apparently. To state JR did not know about the affair proves his daily deception in maintaining that. Add to that her friend not mentioning it on a daily basis, if she knew or suspected the two closest people to her were decieving her every day, over and over, that is really not just depression, it is hopeless dispair with a tangible cause.

Quote:
In recent interviews with The Daily Star in late January, Ganesh Ramsaran said his wife had become increasingly depressed over the past several months, didn’t want to be called “Jen” or “Jennifer” and was going through “lots of different changes.” - See more at: http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1....cAbcj5BH.dpuf

I had the same thoughts when i read the reading right on point? kinda strange and sick at the same time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip