Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Fox. I take that as the highest compliment coming from you.

Question to all -

Assuming it's true that there is no sign of trauma - what could COD be?

Drowning
Asphyxiation
Poisoning

What else?

Or I wonder if there were just no signs of trauma visible as she was on the ground? Presuming only one side of her was showing, if you know what I mean. Or did LE or medical examiner say that there were no signs of trauma? I'm having a hard time keeping up here.

Remember the blood in the van.

He sure doesn't look sad, does he? Not even a little bit.

Notice the news lady says "his last interview". Again he is acting like it's all over now. Why on earth would these be his last interview? In a few days homicide will be confirmed. Wouldn't you want to do an interview to say to the perp, hey we are going to find you, you have taken a beautiful person from us. Again showing Jen's pic and asking anyone to report what they remember from that day.

Question to all -

Drowning
Asphyxiation
Poisoning

What else?

Along the lines of poisoning>deliberately overdosing the victim with prescription or illegally purchased drug.

Was he told a little more than we know, and is "preparing" himself for it?

Or

Does he know how she died?

Exactly Epiphany this guy just keeps pulling fishy ideas out of his......I think you get what I mean. :banghead:

From hearing from a relative of mine that knows and has talked with the guy that found Jennifer:

she was covered really good with snow... he first spotted a coyote trail...heavily used. He never gave much thought about it... went home.. got to thinking about it, went back down with his dog.. he then spotted what he thought looked like a foot.... kicked some snow, then saw a hand... really freaked him out.... states that she was in a fetal position, decay had started, but recognizeable as her.

Fetal position? Very weird. They say older people who die of natural causes sometimes curl up in the fetal position at death (we go out the way we came in)...or she was "stored" somewhere...I doubt the natural causes theory

Will need forensic evidence...this won't be popular>but has and there is an explanation for everything whether I like it or not.

I know. It's very unfortunate. I hope this guy at least gets verbal kudos for thinking that something wasn't right and going back to the spot to check again.

And taking his K9 with him. The coyote signs is an indication that she had been under the snow for an extended period of time, simply covered in snow..

Notice the news lady says "his last interview". Again he is acting like it's all over now. Why on earth would these be his last interview? In a few days homicide will be confirmed. Wouldn't you want to do an interview to say to the perp, hey we are going to find you, you have taken a beautiful person from us. Again showing Jen's pic and asking anyone to report what they remember from that day.

Now expecting him to say "Jennifer" or showing her photo...Lola- are you feeling ok? :floorlaugh:

'Yes he should, Krey'...But...
There was no reward offered in Jennifer Ramsaran case to my knowledge.. I made a comment about this over two months ago. Why was there no reward offered by Remy Ramsaran, CC, or LE?If they were so concerned for her welfare and were aware that there was blood in the van. Wouldn't a reward have been offered?

This speaks volumes, imo..."Sad, very Sad"...

They collected $ for a billboard. :waitasec:

:moo:

Fetal position? Ok we don't think there's any chance....oh god I don't even want to type this. Is it possible she was alive but just barely when placed there? Again I add, poor Jennifer, this makes me think of all the possibilities of what has happened to her & maybe there is truth to GR saying "its brutal" so often. Whatever did you have to endure sweet Jennifer?

BBM - this was my thought after I submitted my last post...curled up, in pain or bodies auto response to a trauma....so sad

Originally Posted by LivingJuicy

Question to all -

Drowning
Asphyxiation
Poisoning

What else?

Remember, all info is not always released to the public. Many times misinformation is shared by investigators to use as hold back evidence. If coyote signs were observed, it would be reasonable to conclude that there were be other scavengers and would have been damage to the corpse, possibly hindering the COD..imo

BBM - this was my thought after I submitted my last post...curled up, in pain or bodies auto response to a trauma....so sad

I have been looking for a source because I have heard this too. Nothing yet.

ETA: I will look later... right now I HAVE TO find the ages of ALL the Disney Princesses :floorlaugh:

They collected $ for a billboard. :waitasec:

:moo:

BBM "Collected" not paid for or offered to pay for. Granted his parents contributed the majority for the less costly one - not him.

I was looking around on Google & found this. I had to ask DH about this. Now mind you he doesn't normally like to discuss cases with me much. Too negative for him. He also takes it personal when I say, "If I went missing, would you...." he doesn't like to think about such tragic things. Anyhow, I showed him this photo & simply said, "If this were me and some guy- tell me your thoughts" His response was-"I'd flip, you're having an affair and I am leaving." I am hoping this photo links correctly. Note how while to be fair he does have his ring on- she is holding his hand.

http://rm.awarenessnetworks.com/8671042588876018717.jpg

Funny you say that. Someone posted on that other social media page saying check random barrels. I was really puzzled by this as it was not in reply to anything. This was days ago, does this person know about the fetal position? Are they saying look in barrels for evidence Jennifer was in there or was he talking about her clothes, purse etc?

Interesting. Saw that, too.

Hope not yet another town.

Went to lots of trouble.

Fetal position can result from head injury(often in combat injuries)...as well as many other things...I did look in some pretty creepy places for some of her belongings....could she have been in an equipment bag or other type of household container?
On another note, because I believed her to not be in this exact location the whole time...could she have been under water there in the beginning? I did not walk it in December, January, or February. There was a cold snap after the snow...would it have been enough to protect her from the elements and wildlife? I have lived in the country much of my life, and coyotes are very resourceful animals.
Beautiful Jenny....tell us the rest..so we can get the justice that you deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024