Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming it's true that there is no sign of trauma - what could COD be?

Drowning
Asphyxiation
Poisoning

What else?

My money is on one of the first 2. No evidence to leave behind in the house (hint hint: there's nothing in the house!) except water during a struggle which would dry right up. Just as it would in the van.

But what about the blood in the van? Perhaps she hit her head during a struggle (I hate typing this stuff, but that's what we're here for) or while being placed in the van.

I also can't stop thinking about the timeline of 12/11. I look forward to hearing from LE about the phone and its whereabouts from that morning until it was 'found' the next day. I don't have a smartphone so not sure if GPS records would track it the entire time? I know it's been discussed on here a ton and I've read it, but not sure.

I do know one thing - I can't wait for the truth to come out.

Funny you say that. Someone posted on that other social media page saying check random barrels. I was really puzzled by this as it was not in reply to anything. This was days ago, does this person know about the fetal position? Are they saying look in barrels for evidence Jennifer was in there or was he talking about her clothes, purse etc?

I saw that too. Stuck out, didn't it? Apropos of nothing. (sorry if I spelt apropos wrong. Don't get the chance to use that word often).

I'm still 6 pages behind in Thread #6 (SIGH, I'll never catch up), so I don't know if anyone has posted this yet. Just in case not, here we go:

https://www.facebook.com/LostNMissing?fref=ts#!/LostNMissing/posts/4184052974118

(check out last comment)

That's CC's post I referenced earlier.

It appears that LE went to his home past 11:00 PM to inform him that it's 99% chance it is your wife, etc.

Confirmation was phoned into him yesterday. Yes?

Because LE had already made the personal visit the evening she was discovered.

Well done by cousin! Firm and rational. And providing a way out.

I was looking around on Google & found this. I had to ask DH about this. Now mind you he doesn't normally like to discuss cases with me much. Too negative for him. He also takes it personal when I say, "If I went missing, would you...." he doesn't like to think about such tragic things. Anyhow, I showed him this photo & simply said, "If this were me and some guy- tell me your thoughts" His response was-"I'd flip, you're having an affair and I am leaving." I am hoping this photo links correctly. Note how while to be fair he does have his ring on- she is holding his hand.

http://rm.awarenessnetworks.com/8671042588876018717.jpg

Gosh, isn't he the charmer? Reminds me of my uncle.

The one who murdered my lovely aunt.

Not forgotten. Not forgiven.

I saw that too. Stuck out, didn't it? Apropos of nothing. (sorry if I spelt apropos wrong. Don't get the chance to use that word often).

Don't worry I don't even know what that means!

I did find this:

http://www.enotes.com/time-death-reference/time-death

Very in-depth information regarding time of death consideration. Recommended reading IMO

Both the time of death and the postmortem interval cannot be determined with 100% accuracy, particularly when a body is found in advanced state of decomposition or is recovered from fire, water, or ice. Therefore, time of death and PMI are given as estimates, and can vary from hours to days, or from months to years, depending on each particular case.

I also found this:

http://www.omg-facts.com/Celebs/All-The-Disney-Princesses-Are-Thought-To/25237

All the Disney Princesses are teenagers...

MOO

Was thinking about the HFJR page on FB.....once the COD is released and it's not ruled a suicide, perhaps changing the name of the page to "Justice for Jennifer Ramsaran"?

Just a thought in case any of the great sleuthers here are affiliated with it.

Just a few questions about missing persons organizations.
They say their job is to support the family of this missing, help with posters etc.
So once the missing person is found I assume their job in a professional capacity is finished?
Would they continue on - ie - advising family members on doing more interviews, prepping them on what to say? Continue to vigorously and aggressively defend said family member? Continue to critcise and attack other family members?
Is this standard for these sorts of organizations?
And if they are not for profit, I assume they rely on donations?
Can we assume they come from the people that they represent?

Was thinking about the HFJR page on FB.....perhaps once the COD is released and it's not ruled a suicide, perhaps changing the name of the page to "Justice for Jennifer Ramsaran"?

Just a thought in case any of the great sleuthers here are affiliated with it.

I think you can't change the name when it gets to a certain amount of likers?

I just saw this one...or have not been able to access it...the comments are early on.... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151322524983934&set=o.419622404715752&type=1&theater

The psychic.......talked to the police????

um. WHY?

If you're in LE, and this person calls and says "The husband reached out to me and I'm calling to give you the results of my reading", are you taking this seriously?

She was right about the timeframe I'll give you that, as well as the fact that there were 3 people involved in this situation. But that's about it.

Not to mention, she spoke with GR "right before he was about to tell the kids?"
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...r#!/PsychicIntuitionAndParanormalServicespips

If I had a "WTF-meter", it would be like off the charts right now.

I'm still 6 pages behind in Thread #6 (SIGH, I'll never catch up), so I don't know if anyone has posted this yet. Just in case not, here we go:

https://www.facebook.com/LostNMissing?fref=ts#!/LostNMissing/posts/4184052974118

(check out last comment)

Wow...,what a classy, thoughtful message...

what could have been a message of attack... Is a message of thoughtfulness... From a person who is hurting deeply right now...,and who has NOT been awarded the same humane treatment from that page...

:heart:

JMO

I can't see. Can you paraphrase?

Ummm, I'll try, and if mods need to delete it that's okay. But I think we can paraphrase, right? I'm always fuzzy on the rules.

Jennifer's cousin was telling CC that she needs to be very careful about blindly believing things and then repeating them publicly as fact. Says she knows CC means well, but that she is ultimately hurting some of the family. Says that when the truth comes out, the Renz clan may be owed a huge apology. Suggests to please not take every word she is told at face value.

Gosh, isn't he the charmer? Reminds me of my uncle.

The one who murdered my lovely aunt.

Not forgotten. Not forgiven.

I didn't didn't realize you were related. I am so sorry. I don't even know what to say that hasn't been already, please know that we are all behind you fighting for Jennifer, know her or not, we will fight for Justice to ensure not only is she not forgotten but Justice is served.

I know this may sound goofy but ever since we have heard word that she was found (Tuesday) I have thought to myself, "What can I do to honor Jennifer today?" Each day I have done something for my family knowing that this was stolen from Jennifer. I have made them dinner from scratch, their favorite desserts, sat and cuddled with my babies, my spouse, etc. Things that I know as a wonderful mother and wife Jennifer had taken from her. I may not have known her but I think of her daily and will make sure going forward that I do something in her honor to show that I am thankful for the time that I have to be the mother than she would have been. Please share my condolences with your family. :heartbeat:

I didn't didn't realize you were related. I am so sorry. I don't even know what to say that hasn't been already, please know that we are all behind you fighting for Jennifer, know her or not, we will fight for Justice to ensure not only is she not forgotten but Justice is served.

I know this may sound goofy but ever since we have heard word that she was found (Tuesday) I have thought to myself, "What can I do to honor Jennifer today?" Each day I have done something for my family knowing that this was stolen from Jennifer. I have made them dinner from scratch, their favorite desserts, sat and cuddled with my babies, my spouse, etc. Things that I know as a wonderful mother and wife Jennifer had taken from her. I may not have known her but I think of her daily and will make sure going forward that I do something in her honor to show that I am thankful for the time that I have to be the mother than she would have been. Please share my condolences with your family. :heartbeat:

Oops. Zwiebel was talking about HER aunt - not Jennifer. Similar situation, she ran off etc.

I really do not know if this means anything, but I have a website for Bob, and by pure coincidence I've been trawling missing person's orgs, for the past week, looking for links to good sites.

Because there are so many, and I know so little, I've been relying on first impressions - even 'feelings'. With this 'scientific' approach, it meant I passed over many of them. LNM was one.

That's what got me here. When I viewed the thread briefly, I recognised the name and was curious to find out more about the organisation.

I found Jennifer instead. That's okay. Glad I found such a lovely lady.

I really believe that almost anything anyone does for missing people is worthwhile. But right or wrong, you'll never see LNM linked on my site though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08