Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
grr makes me even madder seeing him say those negative internet people comments. Why did she end with "they will stay in town"?
Where were they going? Why did he say "that WAS brutal" in regards to the internet? It's not over buddy!!

BBM - was he expecting to go somewhere else?

I would sincerely hope that if I had been murdered by someone (can't see how you can commit suicide, lie on the road, and then move your van so far away), that my husband would now realise that I didn't leave of my own accord, try and muster the strength to plead to the public for help in bringing my killer to justice, sob and cry & talk about how much he loved me, misses me and will struggle to go on, but will for our kids. How he will help my kids to remember me every day, try to keep the happy times alive (certainly not - when just told of my death complain how I has changed so much... Blah blah).

I also just wanted to comment on how hard it must have been for Jennifer having such a physically active husband, being over weight, trying to lose weight and get fit, with so many health issues, constant pain, etc,medication daily.... And it seems just to be told you have changed for the worse. If she had changed maybe it was because she had to take medication and suffered so many ailments.

I wonder what early married life was like and how things have changed over 18 years.

I also hate how he dominates all the family photos, even pushing himself in front of his kids. Big ego

Notice the news lady says "his last interview". Again he is acting like it's all over now. Why on earth would these be his last interview? In a few days homicide will be confirmed. Wouldn't you want to do an interview to say to the perp, hey we are going to find you, you have taken a beautiful person from us. Again showing Jen's pic and asking anyone to report what they remember from that day.

Because in his mind it is all over. "the body" has been found, the kids have been told, and let's face it, they haven't missed her anyway, time to put it all behind him lest questions harder than Joe has been asking start coming.
:furious:

He thinks what has been thrown at him so far is brutal? Stick around buddy, we will not give up the fight for Jennifer. We will step up and be her voice, keep looking over your shoulder dude, you can't silence or browbeat us like you do to other people.

Apologies if too far. :blushing:

I'm still 6 pages behind in Thread #6 (SIGH, I'll never catch up), so I don't know if anyone has posted this yet. Just in case not, here we go:

https://www.facebook.com/LostNMissing?fref=ts#!/LostNMissing/posts/4184052974118

(check out last comment)

I keep thinking about Ronald Cummings and Nancy Grace... compared to Nancy Grace and Crystal.
That's what this reminds me of. Nancy sided with Ron... and it was SO unexplainable. :waitasec:

This jerk took a mother away from her children, a daughter away from her parents... took her away from her friends...
Then AFTER all that, he tarnished the reputation of an organization who exists to help missing people.

It very much saddens me when someone who has done so much good... gets caught up with someone like this.

What will he reek havoc on next? :furious:

Because in his mind it is all over. "the body" has been found, the kids have been told, and let's face it, they haven't missed her anyway, time to put it all behind him lest questions harder than Joe has been asking start coming.
:furious:

He thinks what has been thrown at him so far is brutal? Stick around buddy, we will not give up the fight for Jennifer. We will step up and be her voice, keep looking over your shoulder dude, you can't silence or browbeat us like you do to other people.

Apologies if too far. :blushing:

Not too far, not too far at all (Notice I did a little GR trick there? repeated myself just to make sure people are getting what I am saying.)

I just stumbled upon a story of a man who has been missing for the past month - Jason Kyles - and it seems to be a case of some kind of mental breakdown in which he went off on his own while not in his right mind. Anyway, check out this facebook page run by his wife https://www.facebook.com/jason.kyles.39 A quick browse through shows how a REAL worried spouse behaves when their SO goes missing. This poor woman has been posting photos of him, telling things about him that will help him be recognized, offering personal stories about him, posting maps of areas that have already been searched, BEGGING people for help with searching, and physically searching for him herself.

A far cry from GR's behavior these past 2 1/2 months.

I just stumbled upon a story of a man who has been missing for the past month - Jason Kyles - and it seems to be a case of some kind of mental breakdown in which he went off on his own while not in his right mind. Anyway, check out this facebook page run by his wife https://www.facebook.com/jason.kyles.39 A quick browse through shows how a REAL worried spouse behaves when their SO goes missing. This poor woman has been posting photos of him, telling things about him that will help him be recognized, offering personal stories about him, posting maps of areas that have already been searched, BEGGING people for help with searching, and physically searching for him herself.

The thanks button wasn't enough. Thank you for putting into words what I have been thinking and trying to convey here.

“Thus you will recognize them by their fruits.”

It is morning here...and way back, I posted that GR could be a flight risk, or a danger if cornered...there are so many people who are compassionate and invested in the truth....I have to trust that when Sheriff Cutting said..take a step back, we may have to re-think how we post on here. We ALL want the family, friends, colleagues, and above all, those three beautiful children to have this time to grieve. I am sure that my words have been harsh at times, and the ones that I do not post, even more harsh...but the reality is that while we seek justice for Jenny, there are people's lives that have been turned upside down, and inside out, and as a parent, having lost two children myself, my heart goes out to everyone. That being said....perhaps GR does not need to have more attention...Large egos are fragile...Yep, I know, I speak my mind, but until we have COD released, continue trying to solve it with compassion, reasoning, and caution...it is about Jennifer. Thoughts?

I hope it stays the same as the personal page, which is done so well...on here>>> https://www.facebook.com/helpfindjasonkyles all I see is CC in recent posts...may he come home safe!

Thanks for that Krey - The opening story was very human and sad and then I clicked on one of her likes - there are a coupe of find Jason Kyles sites - and guess who is posting to one of them and has a website for him - oh god I hope she does better for Jason

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindjasonkyles

http://jasonkyles.blogspot.com/

I agree 100%.

I truly fear a Powell family situation in this case.
I said so many times in that case that when Josh felt he had no way out... that is what he would do.

Let's learn from that case... and hopefully LE has learned from that case... hopefully they will be much more cautious.

Maybe they know something we don't and they've already been able to clear her husband. We just don't know.

It is morning here...and way back, I posted that GR could be a flight risk, or a danger if cornered...there are so many people who are compassionate and invested in the truth....I have to trust that when Sheriff Cutting said..take a step back, we may have to re-think how we post on here. We ALL want the family, friends, colleagues, and above all, those three beautiful children to have this time to grieve. I am sure that my words have been harsh at times, and the ones that I do not post, even more harsh...but the reality is that while we seek justice for Jenny, there are people's lives that have been turned upside down, and inside out, and as a parent, having lost two children myself, my heart goes out to everyone. That being said....perhaps GR does not need to have more attention...Large egos are fragile...Yep, I know, I speak my mind, but until we have COD released, continue trying to solve it with compassion, reasoning, and caution...it is about Jennifer. Thoughts?

Right, well on that note, I am signing off for the time being. I will follow along, but won't be posting unless something happens.

Have a good weekend peeps! :)

Agreed. Sometimes LE do not do all they can but people who seem to know, all seem to be positive about the dept in this case. I completely failed to think of all the reasons the sheriff could have been saying that yesterday. I could kick myself now.

As WS is so high-profile and is often the site everyone is reading, I think your thoughts are very wise. Perhaps people with the longest experience could come up with some areas or topics of this case which won't arouse too much passion?

Agreed. Sometimes LE do not do all they can but people who seem to know, all seem to be positive about the dept in this case. I completely failed to think of all the reasons the sheriff could have been saying that yesterday. I could kick myself now.

As WS is so high-profile and is often the site everyone is reading, I think your thoughts are very wise. Perhaps people with the longest experience could come up with some areas or topics of this case which won't arouse too much passion?

I agree. I also think that while we have mods here, and the general effort is to be as respectful as possible, places like facebook don't have that, and also are far more community-based. The facebook pages have been heading for high drama lately, and I think LE was right to remind everyone that respect is due, that this is real life. As well, I think it's easy to forget that online chat can have real-life consequences - in a small town it could easily be possible for people with opposing opinions to run up against one another in daily life, and that could get nasty.

I will definitely try to be less inflammatory... after the past couple of months it feels like while I'm so desperately sad that Jen wasn't found alive, there is/was also a part of me that was so glad that she was found at all, that perhaps there is a better chance of finding out what happened, and that this combination of emotions has maybe made me be less respectful than I could be towards a family who are going through such a terrible time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member