Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, a couple thoughts -

I'm reading and I know we can't do the whole FB drama (which I'm in agreement, it is taking focus away from poor JR,) however; there is a comment - paraphrasing:

GR tried to reach JR while she was out on her trip and her phone was going to voicemail. She never returned home. He attempted to ping the phone during the night to no avail. The next day as he was at the police station, the phone pinged.

I hadn't heard or read this in MSM but it's being stated by GR's representative so I'll take it as fact.

IMO, hypothetically it sounds like the phone was intentionally turned off the day she went missing, tossed out the morning of the 12th and coincidentally pinged while GR was in front of the police.

Now that makes me pause..

I am pretty glued to my phone. I don't get a lot of calls or make a lot of calls but I do get online quite a bit, use it as a map, etc. She assuming she did leave for the mall (which unfortunately I don't believe) would have noticed if her phone was off.

I feel like her phone was turned off for a reason. Can a turned off phone ping? Even if so, if her phone was at her home, it wouldn't really matter as the only person at that point pinging her phone was her husband.

jmo

LJ that is an excellent point! You may not be feeling well...but you are thinking perfectly :)

If her phone was turned off for the day...that means Gr and JR never spoke on the phone that day as he is saying that it was going to voicemail first thing. If the phone is off then the GPS doesn't work and missed calls would not be shown. I'm assuming that the GPS would show where the phone is when a missed call comes into the phone. So no tracking on her phone that day...is that correct?

Now, on someone's way to the PD they turn the phone on and toss it then ping it when he is in front of the police.

He likes to make sure he has back up when things happen...on the phone when he discovers the lingerie, makes sure the police see the ping from her phone, state trooper in the sauna.....

Is it catching? Not joking; I'm thinking of Sandra 'Squeaky' Fromme, one of Manson's favourites who went on to try and shoot the president after Manson went to jail. I think she was pretty normal before she met him, as far as it's possible to tell. Could an enabler eventually become a narcissist themselves?

Yes, the example was Mason and his followers. I have no idea about the enaabler becoming the narcissist but given the personality description, I guess it's possible.

So he was careful enough to take a pic of the phone, but then picked it up. Well, that makes sense. Not.

iirc one of his most recent interviews said he heard it and immediately called 911

did he really touch it/pick it up?

True. Also, she claims that LE told GR to go home, they would go try to find the phone. Maybe that's true, except GR left and/or someone else then moved the phone. So LE goes to find the phone and it's not there.. They can't find it.

Then, GR goes back after finding out that LE can't find it and bingo, the rock turned it on!

I'm a bit confused because I'm not seeing why anyone wouldn't want the phone found? Or do you mean just not by LE?

There are many MSM examples given by CC and GR that Jennifer might have taken off willingly, or after becoming "despondent," or been car-jacked, or met someone online and encountered foul play as a result. The only unlikely scenario I haven't seen them write about is an alien abduction, but stay tuned. That may be next. :ufo:

So yes, they're everywhere. I believe it was CC who first posted that theory (running off/despondent), but remember, she is simply GR's mouthpiece. And we hear her loudly and clearly. I believe this theory was pushed more heavily when the heat became stronger as people began to question her specifically about the fact that 1) she nor GR have not mentioned a single positive word about Jennifer herself (well, not until her "earthly body" was discovered anyway, as far as I can see). In fact, they said hurtful things about her, IMO. 2) there was NO evidence that she was alive. In fact there was evidence she was likely harmed (phone found on road, van found with blood in it, husband found phone but picked it up himself rather than calling the police first. The rock-turning-on-the-phone scenario, etc., etc., etc. 3) The affair. Many more.

I don't know if LE has accepted that theory (the "running way" one). If I had to guess, I would say "No" just because it's all so blatantly far fetched, and I'm sure LE is much smarter than that. Statistically only 1% of wives "go missing" voluntarily, and I bet far fewer than that are MOTHERS.

As an aside, CC has harassed Jennifer's mother by incessantly contacting her to get the mother to say that Jennifer was mentally ill. Jennifer had no symptoms of mental illness. I had to show Jennifer's mother how to block CC for contacting her on FB. CC has caused this family so much pain and hardship, IMO, and it doesn't end. And it MUST.
Furthermore, I wanted to clarify. LE has not EVER indicated to Jennifer's parents NOT to search for her.

LE has not asked for Jennifer's medical records. Why????

Sorry for this post being scattered, as I too am catching up on posts.

:)

Mentally ill???? How cruel to contact Jennifer's mother incessantly. Jennifer may have felt she was going crazy, because a narcissist certainly makes one feel that way. So, we can now assume Jennifer was "mentally ill," dumps her phone and car, removes her clothes and hides them along with her purse, walks naked to Center Road, and lays down in a ditch.

Trying to remain patient that someone will be arrested soon.

general info:

When someone is missing, even this small bit of information can prove useful in determining the approximate location of a device using the updates from the mobile switching center. If the mobile subscriber is still within cell phone range, authorities can track his or her general movement by following the sequence of towers the phone has contacted or pinged. And if the cell phone goes out of range or runs out of battery power, the mobile operator may be able to use the last recorded location before the cell phone either lost its signal or lost power.

But the most useful information for locating people when they are lost comes when someone has initiated or received a call or text message on their phone. Mobile operators keep records of these events for billing purposes in what is known as a call data record, or CDR. And they can go back to these records to get a historical account of the cell phone’s location.

The best information available shows that if a phone is turned OFF, their will be no ping or ability to follow the person’s general whereabouts based on their cell phone location. That said, many smartphones and other advanced cell phones are difficult, if not impossible, to turn OFF. The best ability to track a person’s location is if calls or texts are made or received.

http://nky-criminal-defense-lawyer.com/2010/10/how-can-police-track-location-by-a-cell-phone-ping/

That being said, Jennifer had an iphone iirc. (someone correct me if I am mistaken). It would seem that the ping feature on iphones can cause a a quick drain on the battery and there is actually a way to disable the pings:

All that being said, it was very easy to figure out how to disable the pings based on asking the question in google search.

If a phone is off or the battery is drained it will not ping. If it is in an area of spotty coverage it will not ping off of a transfer tower either. Keeping that in mind, a phone will not all of a sudden start pinging when it was not previously pinging. If the pings were enabled in the iphone, it would have been a very quick battery drain imhoo

SoSueMe, what is your theories of the Jennifer Ramsaran Homicide if you don't mind sharing..
Wouldn't it be logical to conclude that if Jennifer Ramsaran dyed and changed her hairstyle, before leaving to go shopping at the mall at 10:30 AM on 12/11/2012, that GR would have seen the new color & hairstyle?

good thoughts foxfire

We have allowed the link to the LostNMissing Jennifer Ramsaran - Missing Person Facebook page for the benefit of sleuthing this case. Lavanda Dolce aka Cynthia Caron aka LostNMissing is entitled to post her thoughts, opinions, information and whatever she so chooses on her own website. She has made several statements to the media which you are allowed to discuss here. What we will not allow is scrutnization of her, her website or organization within this thread. This dedicated thread is about Jennifer and now that she has been found, it's about justice for Jennifer.

Please keep your personal remarks and opinions about Cynthia Caron and/or LostNMissing off of this dedicated thread. Let's get back to what will most help the family of Jennifer Ramsaran at this most tragic time, which is justice for Jennifer.

You are all extremely intuitive, knowledgeable and intelligent. You've brought up some very thought provoking ideas and theories. We need your knowledge and your input to hopefully aid in the investigation. Please, let's utilize our time and efforts on Jennifer. She is why we are here.

Thank you, I love you all and please carry on.
:dance:

If you are discussing disappearing posts or other things not allowed, please go back AND SELF EDIT RIGHT NOW!

We are NOT scrutinizing the facebook and we not getting involved in any facebook back and forth.

Please self edit before the mods do it for you.

Thanks,

Salem

I've been quiet today but not because I'm forgetting Jennifer.. just trying to clear my head.

Pondering about the tryst. From what I remember, it supposedly happened before GR and ES became running partners? (who goes on and does that after a fling??!)

But we were told here that it had been going on for several months in the run up to Christmas - so after they became running partners.

Is this a flat out lie or a case of being truthful to hide a lie? Did they have a one night stand, brush it off, become running partners and at some point resume the affair? Or did it start that long ago? Or did it start with a ONS after they became running partners but GR shifted the timing a little to make it seem less of a Bad Thing?

As well as Jennifer's family, I also feel great sadness for the family of ES. What has emerged must be hard for them as well.

I've been quiet today but not because I'm forgetting Jennifer.. just trying to clear my head.

Pondering about the tryst. From what I remember, it supposedly happened before GR and ES became running partners? (who goes on and does that after a fling??!)

But we were told here that it had been going on for several months in the run up to Christmas - so after they became running partners.

Is this a flat out lie or a case of being truthful to hide a lie? Did they have a one night stand, brush it off, become running partners and at some point resume the affair? Or did it start that long ago? Or did it start with a ONS after they became running partners but GR shifted the timing a little to make it seem less of a Bad Thing?

As well as Jennifer's family, I also feel great sadness for the family of ES. What has emerged must be hard for them as well.

You are absolutely correct. Somewhere along the way, we were either told or led to believe it was before becoming running partners. No way that is true, not if it supposedly ended in the beginning of December. Can't have it both ways! Great observation, I'd love to know the truth.

In No way do I think GR is innocent. But, I'm pretty certain my husband would not notice a change in hair unless it was drastic. I recently dyed it red with a couple purple streaks.... He could not see either. Granted he is color blind... But he doesn't much notice haircuts either unless I point it out. So maybe the change wasn't too drastic and being a guy he didn't notice. He said she kissed him on the cheek before leaving. I wonder if he really didn't acknowledge her at all.....eyes were still on computer or whatever she bent down kissed him on cheek and she could have been shaved bald and he wouldn't have noticed. That said, I don't think she actually ever left for the mall. Anyone know if hair color/ peroxide in it can be used to clean up blood possibly?

Wouldn't strangulation been obvious to LE? It should leave bruising around the neck, right?

Suffocation? A pillow?

I looked online a bit (God, I hope my browser doesn't ever get looked into!). They should be able to tell whether she was moved long after she died. The blood will pool and coagulate downward.

I think that's all for now.... The first time I posted the thread was closed when I hit submit and I lost it all....

In I way do I think GR is innocent. But, I'm pretty certain my husband would not notice a change in hair unless it was drastic. I recently dyed it red with a couple purple streaks.... He could not see either. Granted he is color blind... But he doesn't much notice haircuts either unless I point it out. So maybe the change wasn't too drastic and being a guy he didn't notice. He said she kissed him on the cheek before leaving. I wonder if he really didn't acknowledge her at all.....eyes were still on computer or whatever she bent down kissed him on cheek and she could have been shaved bald and he wouldn't have noticed. That said, I don't think she actually ever left for the mall. Anyone know if hair color/ peroxide in it can be used to clean up blood possibly?

Wouldn't strangulation been obvious to LE? It should leave bruising around the neck, right?

Suffocation? A pillow?

I looked online a bit (God, I hope my browser doesn't ever get looked into!). They should be able to tell whether she was moved long after she died. The blood will pool and coagulate downward.

I think that's all for now.... The first time I posted the thread was closed when I hit submit and I lost it all....

bbm: no, strangulation is not always outwardly obvious

I am guessing that now they have located her body, LE will be able to get someone to say for sure whether her hair was a different colour. If it comes out that it's same colour as when she left the hairdressers the week before, we can add that to the list of lies we were fed early on.

Ps I never had a thought of giving up on Jen, or keeping quiet forever, I am just going to be more careful and tone things down instead of just bashing GR iykwim ;)

In I way do I think GR is innocent. But, I'm pretty certain my husband would not notice a change in hair unless it was drastic. I recently dyed it red with a couple purple streaks.... He could not see either. Granted he is color blind... But he doesn't much notice haircuts either unless I point it out. So maybe the change wasn't too drastic and being a guy he didn't notice. He said she kissed him on the cheek before leaving. I wonder if he really didn't acknowledge her at all.....eyes were still on computer or whatever she bent down kissed him on cheek and she could have been shaved bald and he wouldn't have noticed. That said, I don't think she actually ever left for the mall. Anyone know if hair color/ peroxide in it can be used to clean up blood possibly?

Suffocation? A pillow?

bbm: Peroxide will clean up blood, however I'm thinking luminol would still show it was present. IMO.

Suffocation? A pillow?

I'm curious about what is leading you to believe that he is innocent? I truly hope he is, but I don't feel that is the case unfortunately.

I'm curious about what is leading you to believe that he is innocent? I truly hope he is, but I don't feel that is the case unfortunately.

If Gr is innocent then that means there is a predator out in Chenango County who preys on women and takes their clothing, phone and leaves them to die or dead by the road. LE might have commented on that by now.

I don't. Sorry my iPad auto corrected to I where I was typing no. Edited it to correct above.

I am pretty convinced GR is involved and possibly had a "partner" in crime, not just running!!! (And not a rock.... Well maybe, who knows!)

I hope LE is able to solve it and bring justice. I don't know why I feel little faith in them though. Maybe it's how quiet they've been and that GR has at a least one police friend we know about and that they let so much time go by between her disappearing and searching their home. :(

If you are discussing disappearing posts or other things not allowed, please go back AND SELF EDIT RIGHT NOW!

We are NOT scrutinizing the facebook and we not getting involved in any facebook back and forth.

Please self edit before the mods do it for you.

Thanks,

Salem

folks, Here is a bit of clarification as to what Salem was reminding you of (I hope this makes it clearer for you all):

You can link to the fb and paraphrase. BUT... if what you are referring to is removed from the fb page please don't point that out and discuss it. Discuss the CONTENT only.

Where is that rock at??? I blame the rock!

Here he is! What does he say? No Comment?...... Figures!

rock_iphone_zps311afb21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member