Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know of anyone who has a red pickup truck? Any of the names we mention here or a friend? I am sure Nana's bro gave description of truck -- older/newer, decals/stickers, cap/no cap, loud exhaust, etc. LE probably doing a search of who owns that type of vehicle within XXXX radius to look into and question/eliminate them.

Can that red p/u truck be picked up on any cameras in the area? Coming out of/going on to Center Road? Stopping for gas, coffee, etc?

I can't imagine any place on Center Road even having a camera -- or not even near, for that matter.

That's the same thing I was thinking about with regard to whether he ran to the YMCA from his house or from the apartments. If he was running from his house, he would have come to the corner of Hwy 23 and Broad Street from the east, but if he were coming from the Plank Road apartments, he would have come from the north or west -- but I don't think there's any cameras on that corner - there's a street light, but probably not a camera. I can't even think of any businesses on the route that would run from the apartments to the Y (if he stayed on the road). Although, if he cut through the park straight over the Broad Street, there may be cameras at the school or hospital that may have picked him up (or maybe a teacher out on the school yard, or hospital employee may have noticed him). I can't imagine that many runners would be out on a rainy day in December.

Does each town where evidence was found have their own police department? Are they all in Chenango County?

I can't imagine any place on Center Road even having a camera -- or not even near, for that matter.

That's the same thing I was thinking about with regard to whether he ran to the YMCA from his house or from the apartments. If he was running from his house, he would have come to the corner of Hwy 23 and Broad Street from the east, but if he were coming from the Plank Road apartments, he would have come from the north or west -- but I don't think there's any cameras on that corner - there's a street light, but probably not a camera. I can't even think of any businesses on the route that would run from the apartments to the Y (if he stayed on the road). Although, if he cut through the park straight over the Broad Street, there may be cameras at the school or hospital that may have picked him up (or maybe a teacher out on the school yard, or hospital employee may have noticed him). I can't imagine that many runners would be out on a rainy day in December.

Center Rd I am thinking trail cam? Someone said this is where a lot of people hunt correct? Well being of a home that hunts- we have 3 trail cams that are not even noticeable on the land that we hunt on.....hmmm wonder if they also leave them up year round like we do? Have they been checked? The last stint I believe of bow & muzzle in that area was 12/10-12/18.

We asked about cameras that would possibly be driven and/or ran past at the lights - still haven't heard back on that one. Any locals happen to know the answer to this question? I know in my area we have a lot of red light cameras.

BBM

I hope ES realizes that when this goes to trial, all her dirty laundry will be confirmed and aired for all the world to see! Especially if, by chance, this case becomes nationally recognized. Maybe then she will finally have to suffer for the greatest sin a "best friend" could ever commit. :furious:

Very well said and great point! :rocker:

Long time lurker here. This is a race that Jennifer, Remy and ES all ran in this past summer with the results online. I assume all runners start at one start time - Remy and ES finish together at 38 minutes - Jennifer 4 minutes behind... How long was this affair really going on? So sad :(. I also couldn't believe the Mumford and Son song lyrics and that someone would actually post that to their Facebook with all that is happening!
http://stbartsnorwichny.com/FeastdayPoster.htm

deer/coyote cams are located on many back roads throughout the county.

there are cams in businesses (at least one) he would have (possibly purposely) ran by on his way to the Y.

:what:

there are cams in businesses (at least one) he would have (possibly purposely) ran by on his way to the Y.

Great point!!!!!

Center Rd I am thinking trail cam? Someone said this is where a lot of people hunt correct? Well being of a home that hunts- we have 3 trail cams that are not even noticeable on the land that we hunt on.....hmmm wonder if they also leave them up year round like we do? Have they been checked? The last stint I believe of bow & muzzle in that area was 12/10-12/18.

We asked about cameras that would possibly be driven and/or ran past at the lights - still haven't heard back on that one. Any locals happen to know the answer to this question? I know in my area we have a lot of red light cameras.

Trail cams sound like a plausible idea...

Nature cams, too, for animal watchers?

and red light cams, I hope, are available...

JMO

What I would like to know Jillian is if they caught the perp leaving poor Jennifer on the side of the road on one of those cams??????

What I would like to know Jillian is if they caught the perp leaving poor Jennifer on the side of the road on one of those cams??????

You know - that is entirely possible - many of those have several different views; usually one focused towards the road, others focused elsewhere on property....

Long time lurker here. This is a race that Jennifer, Remy and ES all ran in this past summer with the results online. I assume all runners start at one start time - Remy and ES finish together at 38 minutes - Jennifer 4 minutes behind... How long was this affair really going on? So sad :(. I also couldn't believe the Mumford and Son song lyrics and that someone would actually post that to their Facebook with all that is happening!

I see women in the older age brackets ran faster than GR?

:waitasec:

JMO

Isn't that disgusting Vera? You can't wait a few minutes for your wife and/ or best friend?

Way to look like an :behind: on GR and ES's part for crossing the finish line at the EXACT same time, while Jen trails 4 minutes behind.

Seriously, who does that???

:furious:

BBM

My husband is "obsessed" with one game or another all the time. There is always a sheep that needs feeding or a store to be restocked, lol.

The first thing that he does is check games on his cell phone. Its seriously right after he turns his alarm off.

So, if she didn't check her game or left her phone off, that would be very strange since they said how "obsessed" she was with her games.

good point. If she supposedly didn't leave for the mall until around 10, she'd probably have played for a little while that morning.

And that brings up another thought. If I were going to spend a day Christmas shopping at the mall, and it's a 3 hour round trip to get there, I think I would have headed off earlier than 10. Otherwise, I'd be having to drive home after dark -- running risk of hitting a deer or something.

time will tell!

:thumb:

Way to look like an :behind: on GR and ES's part for crossing the finish line at the EXACT same time, while Jen trails 4 minutes behind.

Seriously, who does that???

:furious:

Someone who only cares about their self?

Isn't that disgusting Vera? You can't wait a few minutes for your wife and/ or best friend?

Yep and thats not the only race they finished at the EXACT same time! Holding hands as they crossed the line perhaps? :crush:

I just had a vision of a CCTV still of someone flexing.
flex.gif

BBM

I hope ES realizes that when this goes to trial, all her dirty laundry will be confirmed and aired for all the world to see! Especially if, by chance, this case becomes nationally recognized. Maybe then she will finally have to suffer for the greatest sin a "best friend" could ever commit. :furious:

Will be interesting to see what the distant and not so distant past reveals, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz