Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Marly for doing the list of similarities and posting it on both Allison and Jennifer's forums.

That sux - I hope we don't have to wait that long here :(

It takes time to gather up all the evidence, forensics results to come back etc. Then everything is checked & cross checked. LE needs to be thorough & dot every i & cross every t.

All a matter of time....Justice for Jennifer will come...just as it's coming for Allison.

For the sake of all the children, I pray GR & ES aren't shacking up now that JR is "officially" gone from the picture.....:no:

My dad died when I was 17 (natural causes), and within 2 months my mother had a new live-in boyfriend. Let's just say I was livid, heart-broken, tremendously sad, felt horridly betrayed, angry at my mom, angry at this new "dad", felt alone in missing my father, etc, etc, etc.....It took a few years of bitter relationship re-building before I was able to forgive my mother and learn to accept her boyfriend as a "stepdad".

Kids need a lot of time to grieve for their lost parent before someone moves in and attempts to fill that role or any other role that that lost parent used to have.

For the sake of all the children, I pray GR & ES aren't shacking up now that JR is "officially" gone from the picture.....:no:

My dad died when I was 17 (natural causes), and within 2 months my mother had a new live-in boyfriend. Let's just say I was livid, heart-broken, tremendously sad, felt horridly betrayed, angry at my mom, angry at this new "dad", felt alone in missing my father, etc, etc, etc.....It took a few years of bitter relationship re-building before I was able to forgive my mother and learn to accept her boyfriend as a "stepdad".

Kids need a lot of time to grieve for their lost parent before someone moves in and attempts to fill that role or any other role that that lost parent used to have.

I'm sorry that you lost your dad at such a young age, Amber <<<hugs>>>

SNIPPED

He also said the only life insurance policy he has for himself and his wife “was taken out many, many years ago” through his employer, IBM, and that no changes have been made in recent years.
http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1503756987/Report-Blood-found-in-missing-womans-van/print[/QUOTE]

BBM

As opposed to what? Say last November? Protesteth much?

Keep up the great work everyone. I feel there WILL be justice for Dear Jennifer!

:moo: of course

I hadn't followed this case closely but have recently been reading on the threads trying to catch up. I've been reading the most recent and back to the beginning, but I'm not up to speed on those middle threads yet. Reading today, I see that no purse was found (or at least not known to be found) which is something I'd been wondering since there was no bank activity since Jennifer was reported missing.

One of things that struck me as odd is that Jennifer was supposed to be home at 5:30 PM, and GR reported her missing at 8 PM. Usually, it's a red flag for me when there is a delay in reporting, but this stood out as strange to me because it was early. She was supposed to be an hour drive away and shopping, Christmas shopping at that. I would think a husband would figure she shopped longer than expected, maybe met up with a friend and decided to have dinner or a drink before coming home, was tied up in traffic, lots of possible explanations for her to be late, especially since the mall was some distance away. I just can't imagine my husband jumping to the conclusion that I was missing because I was a couple hours late from Christmas shopping.

Something else that stood out for me was the attempt to paint Jennifer in what I considered a negative light as a sort of flighty individual who would have just taken off and left her children because she'd made a friend online.

From this early article of Dec. 19 http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1423436202/Officials-seek-leads-on-missing-area-woman

Jennifer Renz Ramsaran, the 36-year-old stay-at-home mom missing for a week under suspicious circumstances, had begun discussing the possibility of separating from her husband and had made new online gaming friends through her iPhone account, a family friend said Tuesday.

&#8220;It sounded like she was developing an emotional attachment to somebody,&#8221; said a source who spoke to The Daily Star on the condition of anonymity. &#8220;If there was somebody showing her an awful lot of attention, I could see her being misled.&#8221;

Has this "family friend" ever been identified? I have my suspicions, but like I said, I am still trying to catch up. Sorry if my questions are most likely subjects that have already been discussed exhaustively. All MOO

I hadn't followed this case closely but have recently been reading on the threads trying to catch up. I've been reading the most recent and back to the beginning, but I'm not up to speed on those middle threads yet. Reading today, I see that no purse was found (or at least not known to be found) which is something I'd been wondering since there was no bank activity since Jennifer was reporting missing.

One of things that struck me as odd is that Jennifer was supposed to be home at 5:30 PM, and GR reported her missing at 8 PM. Usually, it's a red flag for me when there is a delay in reporting, but this stood out as strange to me because it was early. She was supposed to be an hour drive away and shopping, Christmas shopping at that. I would think a husband would figure she shopped longer than expected, maybe met up with a friend and decided to have dinner or a drink before coming home, was tied up in traffic, lots of possible explanations for her to be late, especially since the mall was some distance ago. I just can't imagine my husband jumping to the conclusion that I was missing because I was a couple hours late from Christmas shopping.

Something else that stood out for me was the attempt to paint Jennifer in what I considered a negative light as a sort of flighty individual who would have just taken off and left her children because she'd made a friend online.

From this early article of Dec. 19 http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1423436202/Officials-seek-leads-on-missing-area-woman

Jennifer Renz Ramsaran, the 36-year-old stay-at-home mom missing for a week under suspicious circumstances, had begun discussing the possibility of separating from her husband and had made new online gaming friends through her iPhone account, a family friend said Tuesday.

“It sounded like she was developing an emotional attachment to somebody,” said a source who spoke to The Daily Star on the condition of anonymity. “If there was somebody showing her an awful lot of attention, I could see her being misled.”

Has this "family friend" ever been identified? I have my suspicions, but like I said, I am still trying to catch up. Sorry if my questions are mostly likely subjects that have already been discussed exhaustively. All MOO

Hi deoneta and welcome

BBM - This family friend hasn't been formally identified - but we all have our suspicions.

Hi deoneta and welcome

BBM - This family friend hasn't been formally identified - but we all have our suspicions.

I'm guessing someone who turned out to be "closer" friends with GR than with Jennifer. Thanks for the welcome! All MOO

By normal life again - I respectfully meant as normal as one's life can get after such a tragic loss. I've never experienced a loved one being murdered or have gone missing - yet I have experienced many losses, tramatic within my life. So I only have those to compare to, and with time, with help from friends, family, my faith - things did get easier and I have been able to find not a 'normal' i suppose, but a new kind of normal life, learning to live without people who mattered to me.

By normal life again - I respectfully meant as normal as one's life can get after such a tragic loss. I've never experienced a loved one being murdered or have gone missing - yet I have experienced many losses, tramatic within my life. So I only have those to compare to, and with time, with help from friends, family, my faith - things did get easier and I have been able to find not a 'normal' i suppose, but a new kind of normal life, learning to live without people who mattered to me.

I know what you mean and of course we have all suffered losses in life. However I guess I feel that in this case, having some people on the internet speculate on your private life, and maybe some rumours round town, if you're innocent, surely this pales in comparison to losing the love of your life and the mother of your children? I just don't really see that a bit of a knock to the ego is comparable, tbh.

"New normal" would not be such an odd statement if said after the trial of the murderer of Jennifer and the person was sentenced.

However- how is there a "new" or "normal" anything to be learned while the murderer of your loved one is still out free, and your loved one has not even been put to rest?

Vengeance and revenge have seemingly disappeared. Move along. All done.

Much can be learned if information is carefully read and thought over before speaking. Many statements made by individuals make absolutely no sense.

I know what you mean and of course we have all suffered losses in life. However I guess I feel that in this case, having some people on the internet speculate on your private life, and maybe some rumours round town, if you're innocent, surely this pales in comparison to losing the love of your life and the mother of your children? I just don't really see that a bit of a knock to the ego is comparable, tbh.

Me either. His involvement is questionable. His ego will recover. His children will never have their mother back.

Hi Marly, Denota's post about GR reporting his wife missing very early struck me as another similarity with Allison's case. Could you please add that to your similarity list.

Me either. His involvement is questionable. His ego will recover. His children will never have their mother back.

If one is truly grieving as well as trying to take care of devastated motherless children, if one is innocent- would one be on television giving interviews, reading opinions of people on the internet, spend time "liking" things and worrying about what strangers think?

Out of respect for your in-laws and children, would one still be constant companion of one's tryst- while your loved one is missing, found, identified, buried, and remembered?

I was speaking more about the affects on the children then GR's ego - I am in no way concerned about his ego. Yet, seeing everything that has been both written about these childrens mother and father IMO is only going to hurt the kids more. Obviously never having their mom back is the main thing that will be with them for the remainder of their lives, just wondering what all the rumor, speculating, gossip, theories etc if read in its entirity at some point, how much extra pain and emotional distress could be caused.

I was speaking more about the affects on the children then GR's ego - I am in no way concerned about his ego. Yet, seeing everything that has been both written about these childrens mother and father IMO is only going to hurt the kids more. Obviously never having their mom back is the main thing that will be with them for the remainder of their lives, just wondering what all the rumor, speculating, gossip, theories etc if read in its entirity at some point, how much extra pain and emotional distress could be caused.

There are many internet blockers for parental use.

There is also an OFF button.

I would imagine keeping your children in school, sports, and activities with their friends while providing support - including the extended family- would be a priority.

I would imagine that would depend on who is charged for her murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfwbnfts