Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I just try to always look at all sides of things, very analytical, as you are all seemingly as well. I again have gone back and forth in my mind, is this a statistically plausible case where GR for whatever reason did this to his wife? Could he just be a full of himself, unfaithful man but in no way a killer? Did this online game and meeting people via the internet somehow enter into JR's awful story? Could this have been random? Could she have met someone online, while her marriage was obviously not in the best of states? Again like you all I'm assuming, I'm just trying to find a scenario that makes complete sense and puts every puzzle piece together??????? I just find it impossible to believe that there is not more information out there then not only LE has, but anyone that is critical in this case.

Interested, yes, the thought occasionally occurs to me as well...yes, the guy is vain, and probably controlling, and yes, he did have an affair, but is it possible that perhaps someone else murdered Jenn, and because he's the guy you love to hate, our interest is focused on him.

But...there's really no other viable suspects. No one else with a motive to kill Jenn.

1) I believe POB has squashed the rumor (started by her husband) that Jenn had formed some sort of attachment with an online gaming friend.

2) Aside from online gaming, most of Jenn's activities outside the home centered around women and children or her family -- teaching knitting classes, leading girl scouts, taking her kids to basketball practice, teaching Sunday School, joining her family in running -- the chances that she could have had some other romantic attachment is extremely low.

3) The protege may have had a motive, but she would not have been able to carry it through by herself.

4) The chances that some random serial murdurer somehow managed to stop Jenn somewhere on SR 23, kill her, dump her body on Center Road, drive her van over to the Plank Road apartments, and then manage to get back to SR 23 (where presumably his own vehicle would be) is improbable, and the logistics make it almost impossible.

On the other hand:

1) GR's body language and eye movement in the TV interviews show he clearly is lying. When he talks about something factual, he looks the interviewer directly in the eye. But when he's probably lying, you can notice his eyes shifting over to the side, and what he's saying sounds rehearsed and forced.

2) GR had the most probable motive of anyone.

3) The logistics fit very neatly for GR -- we've figure out that he could have easily transported Jenn's body to Center Road, disposed of her phone, and parked her van at the apartments, and then jogged the 1 mile to the YMCA where he showed up during the day (without a vehicle) -- all within an hour, which would fit neatly into the 1 hour 20 minutes it would have supposedly taken him to run to the YMCA from his home.

4) It would not be logical for him to run the 8 or 9 miles TO the YMCA with the intention of doing a workout. I checked with my friend who is a seasoned marathoner and body builder. He said that you run AFTER a workout, not before, as running 8 or 9 miles would temporarily weaken your body and you would not benefit from the workout.

5) This is no innocent explanation for deleting photos and postings from Jenn's facebook and from her gaming postings. This would be crucial evidence that the police would be interested in seeing. And GR is the only one who would be able to delete those posting. A serial muderer posing as an online gaming friend would not have been able to do that.

6) GR continually tried to steer people in the wrong direction -- putting out the rumor that Jenn had possibly formed a romantic attachment with someone else, painting her character as completely different from who she truly was.

Am I correct in assuming that the 5:30 pm time that GR wanted to report Jennifer missing was Eastern time, not Arizona time?

(I don't know what time zone Arizona is in without looking it up!) :)

Been reading here and not had much to offer. I was hoping for a break in the case by now. I was thinking, since she was in the fetal position when found... Perhaps he did use a plastic tote to carry her to the car. He wouldn't have to worry so much if someone saw him carrying it out and it would conceal her while he drove the van away. Wouldn't explain the blood in the van though.

Am I correct in assuming that the 5:30 pm time that GR wanted to report Jennifer missing was Eastern time, not Arizona time?

(I don't know what time zone Arizona is in without looking it up!) :)

Yes, that was 5:30 pm NY time. On that day it would have been 3:30 pm AZ time.

Fetal position, if true, and naked, worries me that she may have died where she was found. It would not be easy to move a body in a rigor state.

I do hope a cause of death has been established already. I fear we may hear she died of exposure and will not be able to explain why she was there.

Been reading here and not had much to offer. I was hoping for a break in the case by now. I was thinking, since she was in the fetal position when found... Perhaps he did use a plastic tote to carry her to the car. He wouldn't have to worry so much if someone saw him carrying it out and it would conceal her while he drove the van away. Wouldn't explain the blood in the van though.

BBM

Same here. My heart has been so heavy for Jenn's family. Especially her children. My uncle was taken from us 2 weeks before his oldest turned 13.
They were planning a big birthday party for the new teen. I just think about her daughter, with her mother gone a few days before her birthday. How horrible not to have your mom here, for all of her children. My heart breaks for them.

I have gone back again, to read the first threads when Jenn went missing.
I was wondering, does the BFF live close by? I am looking at a map where Jenn's home is along with where the van and phone was found.

I never went to a mall that far away by myself, and wonder if someone was supposed to go with her, but that info was concealed? I used to go to Danbury in CT, and my BFF always went with me. (This was pre cell days) It was about the same distance give or take to Destiny as far as miles go. Would it seem usual to take a State Rte instead of the Interstate from her home?

Thanks for the video OffRoadRunner. Very helpful to see the area. It reminds me of the back roads I would take in Orange County.

Ana, the magnet is beautiful. Thank you for making it.

I find it odd that GR did not help fund the billboard, and yet is seems there were plenty of trips for running. Still hope that all the suitcases were accounted for.

Thinking of you always, Sweet Jennifer. Praying for the Justice you DESERVE!

gonna have to go talk to the rock soon....the best witness...and there is where the problem lies...here's to the rock... http://youtu.be/5l3JXuxPrrU:rocker:

The gas in the van. $500 cash. So there would be absolutely no activity on any credit cards that day..

I feel like I'm seeing this info. in a whole new light.

It's funny how little things dawn on you if you read/think about it enough.

Calculating.

BBM
Calculating indeed, Sharoneonta. Reminds me of the Samantha Koenig killer; Israel Keyes' going dark tactics.. Except, it was only a pathetic attempt at emulation, imo..

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/12/04/176255/case-of-suspected-serial-killer.html

Alaskan Serial Killer Israel Keyes, Press Conference ...He would remove the battery from his cellphone and switch from credit cards to cash to avoid tracking, Feldis said. "He was so methodical as to go dark.

“They are going to tell you something that does not line up with anything I tell you because I'm two different people, basically"..Quote P/SK Israel Keyes

<modsnip>

I've looked at the video from the house search and also searched the threads, but I haven't been able to figure out if there was a garage at the Ramsaran home. My apologies again for being behind.

<modsnip>

I've looked at the video from the house search and also searched the threads, but I haven't been able to figure out if there was a garage at the Ramsaran home. My apologies again for being behind.

BBM -- It's my understanding that there's no garage. What do you mean by "video from the house search"? TIA!!

*blood in the van: i'm still struck by the "must have been a nosebleed" answer to that. if there was even a speck of blood in my missing spouse's van, i would freak out. and yet even after, he was still waiting for her to come home?

*phone: at the time the phone was found, he was pushing the theory that jennifer had met with foul play. so, if he really thought there was criminal activity, yes - why go alone? and the "good luck" comment? wow. reminds me of that story way back when he said he was in a convenience store in town, and he said a woman approached him, saying something like "you're the guy who murdered his wife!" he said he asked her "now where do you live again?" and was then high-fived by an older guy standing in the store, who was seemingly proud of GR's response to this woman. riiiiight.

*girl scout leader: how common is it that guys are girl scout leaders? i know they *can* be girl scout leaders, but GR being one seems sketchy to me. this may be just me, but if my daughters were in girl scouts and there was a male leader, i would feel an ick factor...unless maybe that guy was a single dad whose own daughters were in the group, and i knew the guy.

scoffing at a background check: too good for one? how dare they require this! and/or: what's he got to hide?

What's he got to hide?? Good thoughts!! I remember a niggling feeling when someone posted a long time ago (who had met him once) that he thought it odd that GR moved his family from Arizona to Chenango County.

No, don't get me wrong -- Chenango County is a beautiful and unspoiled, and a wonderful place to raise a family, with affordable housing, and of course Jenn's roots were there, so maybe she was pushing for the move. But...her own folks weren't living there (I don't think) when they moved -- THEY were living in Arizona, and I believe GR's folks were in Surinam -- so that would mean raising the kids with no grandparents around much.

So...it did seem a bit odd that they made that move -- did something happen in Arizona?? Or further back in GR's past?

If talking to media has stopped, and online activity is stopping too......I can't help feeling there is legal advice, somewhere around. Even if it isn't official yet.

Does anyone know about work insurance schemes in the US, to cover legal costs? What kind of thing they might cover?

in this house search video, the neighbor said (she was freindly, but a little stand offish) i take that as she was guarded, and protective. if she was stand offish with her neighbor, it indacates she would aswell be guarded against any strangers. i dont think she came into contact with a stranger
http://www.wbng.com/home/Police-Search-Around-Home-of-Missing-Woman-183965521.html

I agree that she wouldn't have gone out meeting a stranger. She seems to be a more introverted and shy person...that can often be interpreted as "stand offish". I often see couples where one is outgoing and likes to be the center of attention and their spouse is more shy and quiet...letting their spouse take center stage....

BBM

Same here. My heart has been so heavy for Jenn's family. Especially her children. My uncle was taken from us 2 weeks before his oldest turned 13.
They were planning a big birthday party for the new teen. I just think about her daughter, with her mother gone a few days before her birthday. How horrible not to have your mom here, for all of her children. My heart breaks for them.

I have gone back again, to read the first threads when Jenn went missing.
I was wondering, does the BFF live close by? I am looking at a map where Jenn's home is along with where the van and phone was found.

I never went to a mall that far away by myself, and wonder if someone was supposed to go with her, but that info was concealed? I used to go to Danbury in CT, and my BFF always went with me. (This was pre cell days) It was about the same distance give or take to Destiny as far as miles go. Would it seem usual to take a State Rte instead of the Interstate from her home?

Thanks for the video OffRoadRunner. Very helpful to see the area. It reminds me of the back roads I would take in Orange County.

Ana, the magnet is beautiful. Thank you for making it.

I find it odd that GR did not help fund the billboard, and yet is seems there were plenty of trips for running. Still hope that all the suitcases were accounted for.

Thinking of you always, Sweet Jennifer. Praying for the Justice you DESERVE!

The closest mall to us here in the New Berlin/ Norwich area is an hour away ( yes, we really are in the middle of no where as my kids tell me :) ). It's not uncommon for someone here to drive that far to go to a mall. When I travel to Syracuse I generally use State Road 23 to County Road 16 which is before Moon Hill Road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico