Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
im thinking about the finger lakes trail system still,1 mile from were se was found. he has never been on center rd? can any find info from a blog or a run a hike? cubscout outing.ect.also the soccer feild across from plank rd apts,as he was a soccer coach. the soccer feild is only a few hundred feet from the van site.connected by a mowed path ,and 3/4 of a mile from the y. again there is a charity clothing drop box along that possible rout back to the ymca. i would check that if i were L E

Possible Motives:

Financial - no need for alimony, child support, losing a home, damage to credit based on possible divorce.

The mistress - she gave him an ultimatum - pick her or me. He may have picked ES - she's clearly still in the picture. Maybe Jennifer suspected it and confronted him.

Fear - Jennifer may have found something that could cause GR issues with the law. Could be possible but not limited to - money scheme (doubtful,) possible *advertiser censored* on computer (something illegal?) steroid drug use, or any other illicit behavior that maybe made Jennifer uncomfortable. Hell, he could have been picking on one of their children or being mean -we don't know. I know that although I don't know Jennifer, I KNOW she would defend her babies to whatever extent necessary.

Loss of control - Maybe Jennifer wanted out. Maybe she fell out of love. Maybe she desperately wanted it to work all the years together but never really felt needed, wanted, desired. She may have decided to divorce him. He may have not liked the idea of being left.

There could be a million in one reasons.

I do think Jennifer wanted her family for many years. I think she like most of us, want the picket fence, at any cost to her own self esteem and needs. I bet she did everything for him and rarely felt appreciated.

She never left that day to run off, she didn't pack bags, nor take her medicine.

IMO, she didn't leave the house that day. To think of all the denial and time that's lasped, I do not doubt that he premeditated this. I can't wait for an arrest.

Patience is not my strong suit but I can't wait to wash down the justice with a bottle of champagne and lots of celebratory posts here. Ultimately, I cannot wait to see the word ARREST on this thread.

Jennifer's family deserves that.
I would not be surprised if the toxicology report comes back with some substances. From the very start, GR made allusions to Jen being on medications,.. not losing wieight the healthy way… etc. I think even with all his lies and twisted logic, there is some truth in his actual words if you dig, there seemed to be a method to his madness, possibly premeditation mixed with panic and being defensive reactively.

His story changed to fit his narrative several times; first, Jen ran away and he made up all kinds of excuses why and said don’t bother looking for her she is gone off on her own. I think he thought people would buy his story she took off and that would be the end of it. Then when enough scrutiny came onto that story and blood was found in the van, it changed to something bad happening to her and vowing vengence. He always seemed to be setting the stage to fit whatever story he thought would fly and deflect attention.

By throwing out all these things at the beginning, I think he was letting out information he thought would support his story. So with respect to toxicology, maybe he did poison her with something, then set the stage for blaming her once again. The guy definitely looks like he is on steriods, so he probably knows about all kinds of supplements and drugs and interactions. Who knows, maybe he was giving her some concoction telling her it would help her lose wieght, maybe he accidently gave her something that was fatal, or maybe on purpose, then panic set in. No matter what the scenario, I don’t think he had a plan for what ended up happening that day and did what he did in a rush, then fit multiple stories to explain it all away, and when one story fell through, he moved to the next one. So in some twisted way, I think the toxicolgy will be positive and he will once again use it to distort the reality.

I would not be surprised if the toxicology report comes back with some substances. From the very start, GR made allusions to Jen being on medications,.. not losing wieight the healthy way… etc. I think even with all his lies and twisted logic, there is some truth in his actual words if you dig, there seemed to be a method to his madness, possibly premeditation mixed with panic and being defensive reactively.

His story changed to fit his narrative several times; first, Jen ran away and he made up all kinds of excuses why and said don’t bother looking for her she is gone off on her own. I think he thought people would buy his story she took off and that would be the end of it. Then when enough scrutiny came onto that story and blood was found in the van, it changed to something bad happening to her and vowing vengence. He always seemed to be setting the stage to fit whatever story he thought would fly and deflect attention.

By throwing out all these things at the beginning, I think he was letting out information he thought would support his story. So with respect to toxicology, maybe he did poison her with something, then set the stage for blaming her once again. The guy definitely looks like he is on steriods, so he probably knows about all kinds of supplements and drugs and interactions. Who knows, maybe he was giving her some concoction telling her it would help her lose wieght, maybe he accidently gave her something that was fatal, or maybe on purpose, then panic set in. No matter what the scenario, I don’t think he had a plan for what ended up happening that day and did what he did in a rush, then fit multiple stories to explain it all away, and when one story fell through, he moved to the next one. So in some twisted way, I think the toxicolgy will be positive and he will once again use it to distort the reality.

'GR topped off JR's van gas tank two days prior to 12/11/2012'. GR said it was for her Mall Shopping trip...Coincidence? I think not... Premeditation, Imo.
If GR was ruled out, due to alibis, or lack of evidence, etc, to indict. Yet JR's death ruled a homicide or an accidental death by an unknown suspect. Her life insurance policy, whatever the amount, would pay double indemnity.

Sad isn't it? We discussed this previously-I think it may have been Lola that posted it-what's even more frustrating us that this wasnt the only time this stuff happened & most times JR was only a short distance behind!:furious:

CJ-since you see him-(at least I believe that was you?) Wondering if you used to see him before JR went missing & if you noticed any differences?

no i have never seen him.
you have seen other races were she ran and came in behind gr and es, if so can it be calculated that she infact did run? if so it would be a lie. that in a daily star interview he stated she was a walker not a runner due to hav:what:eing pins in her ankle.

I'm not saying you don't see that with your phone-what I'm saying is-different phone,(do you have an iPhone?-just curious) different carrier-seems to have different results. Both ORR & thefox have seen some coverage in that area. I think what's more important to know would be what carrier JR &GR has. Not to mention-did he have a work phone that he was using-was that a different carrier? I ask that because it could explain why he'd have coverage there & her phone wouldn't (or vice versa obviously).

I'm curious your thoughts on this- I'm thinking no matter the coverage what can't be explained is if the phone was at the location & never moved-it wouldn't have not been able to be located by the "find my phone" the night she was reported missing but then in the morning be able to be located. Would you agree?

They live in the shadow of a huge old AT&T microwave tower which is now a cell tower. I would bet that's what they have as Verizon has poor coverage at Chenango Lake.

ur the only one i know of, that gets more than one bar, if anything for a few hundred ft each way... the people i know that live nere moon hill dont get it on any provider

AT&T service has improved in this area over the past year or so. My android smart phone works well at the firehouse and I've had continual conversations from Norwich to Cincinnatus. The only time recently I didn't have any service there was a cloudy low ceiling day.
My wife's iphone also works there. So it is possible. And I think it was planned to be found in a place with some service but maybe not all the time.

AT&T service has improved in this area over the past year or so. My android smart phone works well at the firehouse and I've had continual conversations from Norwich to Cincinnatus. The only time recently I didn't have any service there was a cloudy low ceiling day.
My wife's iphone also works there. So it is possible. And I think it was planned to be found in a place with some service but maybe not all the time.

yes, agree. if you go on goggle earth look on center road there is a opening in the forest canopy were she was found.1400ft-1700ft south of coy st,. i belive also planed out. a impluse or local killer would have went down coy rd. many many trails, house foundations old wells .ect
im still upset the search was canceld, i think she would have been found, much sooner. possible yeilding more evidence

yes, agree. if you go on goggle earth look on center road there is a opening in the forest canopy were she was found.1400ft-1700ft south of coy st,. i belive also planed out. a impluse or local killer would have went down coy rd. many many trails, house foundations old wells .ect
im still upset the search was canceld, i think she would have been found, much sooner. possible yeilding more evidence

I know the area very well thank you.

Hmmm... not sure if this is going to come out how I'm thinking because its late here and my brain is frazzled...but I wanted to just add a quick thought ... If Jen wasn't the type to delete her text messages as she goes, like I know I am (I like to save special ones) and a huge amount were deleted on the 11th Dec (or 10th) ... do you see where I'm going with this?
Do any tech-savvy sleuthers know if an iPhone could be checked by the provider to see WHEN text messages were deleted from the handset?

Oh and in my opinion, If you are given a nickname by your supposed closest college friends and that nickname has the word "Psycho" in it...I would love to hear a character assessment from those frat brothers!

Re the selection of nickname from college days, my guess would be he may have been viewed as an impulsive risk-taker by his peers.

Okay, these are good points of GR's actions. Let's look at motive too:

Originally Posted by lovinglife View Post
Financial/Custody Theory - if JR was alive and they divorced, GR would most likely be responsible for alimony (since JR was SAHM) and definitely child support. And JR could start a relationship with someone else if desired (which probably would blow GR's fuse). However, with JR dead, there is no custody issue and no payments. There is a life insurance policy on JR but don’t know the value. Even if it was just a “standard” spousal policy, the amount could be $10,000 on up which MAY be an additional attractive benefit in GR’s eyes.

GR is a controlling type personality as we’ve seen in making JR quit girl scout leader, caretaker job, he filled her car with gas, was aware she had money for the shopping trip, had all her passwords, etc…It would fit that he would want control of all the money. The following demonstrate some of that control:

Websleuths Facts:
Credit Card debt court cases found in AZ. Moved to NY shortly after these court cases

No reward offered by GR

No donation to billboard by GR (but GR's father did donate large amount)

Own 2 old vehicles

Hasn’t hired attorney, possibly be money issue

GR allowed money raised for billboard to go back to LMN to use for a different family—maybe because he wasn’t able to donate financially to LMN

Life insurance can’t be collected if no body found—many of us think the car was parked so it would be found; even JR’s body was put where it could be found

House is in a trust—I’m assuming that means GR cannot take out a second mortgage if needs money

Didn't want background check for girl scout leader -made JR do it instead (THIS SENDS UP ALL KINDS OF RED FLAGS ON MY RADAR-WHAT'S HE HIDING??)

So, with JR out of the picture, GR has no custody issues, has control over all money, can continue his affair, no need to worry that JR would find someone else (if I can't have her, nobody will)…...what else can be added to this? Thoughts?

Can we build on this? Does anyone have another motive idea? (Sorry for the Looooong post). MOO

Another piece of the Avoiding Divorce Motive may also include avoiding the social ramifications some still hold regarding divorce when there are children from the marriage.

One's reputation and standing, within the families and any communities the individual belongs to, would remain intact.

Additionally, a tragic death or missing spouse rather than a divorce would elicit great sympathy in one's new position of a single parent of three.

I wonder if the children knew if she had planned to go to the mall? If my daughter had a concert coming up in two days and no dress yet (especially, a SPECIFIC dress (as was the case)), she would be in a panic. I would have to calm her by reassuring her I would get the dress - that I had found the dress in Syracuse and I would go get it.

Although...I suppose it could've been a surprise. In which case, the daughter wouldn't know.

Of course, the whole mall thing... well.... ppffft.

So, is there any chance that LE seized them and has shut them down to preserve evidence?

It's possible. GR also may have shut it down to avoid getting embarrassing or unpopular posts, sensing that something may be occuring soon that will put him in that situation?

:jail:

http://stbartsnorwichny.com/FeastdayPoster.htm
has anyone else seen this? i cant help but ponder why the results are what they are .this was 3 months before she went missing. do we no when the trist was?

That's an incredibly slow time for an experienced distance runner for 5k, so I'm guessing he "paced" his time to cross the line with somebody, unfortunately his wife was just over 3 minutes behind them... JMO

So, is there any chance that LE seized them and has shut them down to preserve evidence?

Good question! A quick google search found this:
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/tech/news/story/2012-03-18/social-media-law-enforcement/53614910/1

Police departments and federal agencies are aggressively seeking information from social-media companies, beefing up their budgets and providing training to dig for online clues left by criminals and victims in targeted investigations.

They can and do routinely order social-media companies to shut down a Twitter or Facebook page, for example, immediately after a crime has been committed or have relevant information archived before any changes can be made.

So I'm wondering, if LE shut his page down:
1) Why now? Why not immediately after JR was found?
2) Why wouldn't they shut JR's down too, especially since GR has her password and has already made changes to her account?

Hmmmm.

after his last interview/media time, he stated it would be his last interview ! i think a innocent man would be screaming from a mountain top, reguardless. it reminds me of a old saying, ( a closed mouth gathers no feet)

no i have never seen him.
you have seen other races were she ran and came in behind gr and es, if so can it be calculated that she infact did run? if so it would be a lie. that in a daily star interview he stated she was a walker not a runner due to hav:what:eing pins in her ankle.

JR did say she tried to run but over time and distance the pain got worse so she could only walk at the end of most runs. She said she felt bad about that (or was made to feel bad) she stopped and was just a spectator.

Another piece of the Avoiding Divorce Motive may also include avoiding the social ramifications some still hold regarding divorce when there are children from the marriage.

One's reputation and standing, within the families and any communities the individual belongs to, would remain intact.

Additionally, a tragic death or missing spouse rather than a divorce would elicit great sympathy in one's new position of a single parent of three.

Good Info! Didn't think about social ramifications.:goodpost:

That's an incredibly slow time for an experienced distance runner for 5k, so I'm guessing he "paced" his time to cross the line with somebody, unfortunately his wife was just over 3 minutes behind them... JMO

do we ever know if he was that "good"? I am just saying (I have run a marathon before and several halves but just because I run a lot and for long distances does not make me fast.. do we know what his normal is?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico