Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible. GR also may have shut it down to avoid getting embarrassing or unpopular posts, sensing that something may be occuring soon that will put him in that situation?

:jail:

Probably too many internet stalkers :)

do we ever know if he was that "good"? I am just saying (I have run a marathon before and several halves but just because I run a lot and for long distances does not make me fast.. do we know what his normal is?)

Hi Bee (hope that's right!), that time is almost speed walking pace. Any "runner" should do a 5k in 20+mins max even if it was major hot that day.

do we ever know if he was that "good"? I am just saying (I have run a marathon before and several halves but just because I run a lot and for long distances does not make me fast.. do we know what his normal is?)

Based on the race results online for various events, he wasn't that good at all.

Good question! A quick google search found this:
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/tech/news/story/2012-03-18/social-media-law-enforcement/53614910/1

Police departments and federal agencies are aggressively seeking information from social-media companies, beefing up their budgets and providing training to dig for online clues left by criminals and victims in targeted investigations.

They can and do routinely order social-media companies to shut down a Twitter or Facebook page, for example, immediately after a crime has been committed or have relevant information archived before any changes can be made.

So I'm wondering, if LE shut his page down:
1) Why now? Why not immediately after JR was found?
2) Why wouldn't they shut JR's down too, especially since GR has her password and has already made changes to her account?

Hmmmm.

I could be wrong but there may be a need for a court order or something signed by a judge showing just cause? I am no lawyer but we innocent citizens have some rights.

Based on the race results online for various events, he wasn't that good at all.

LJ I have been trying to find the other comparisons we've posted here before, for CJ, most I can find is the posts scattered around #465 of the #7 thread. But I think the other times were deleted (or I'm in the wrong place) because of the conversation surrounding it?

If you're not that good in a competition run, but you can run, I think reports say, 8 miles in an hour and a half (please correct the time if you can find).

If that was MY husband and he was only running 3 minutes faster than me I'd be PISSED that he paced himself with my best friend and not me. IMO encouraging your partner is more important than beating them.

ETA: I'd be pissed at both of them.

http://stbartsnorwichny.com/FeastdayPoster.htm
has anyone else seen this? i cant help but ponder why the results are what they are .this was 3 months before she went missing. do we no when the trist was?

Wow. ES"s and GR's times are the same: 38:55. Jennifer came just two women behind at 42:00. That is ridiculous.

BTW :laugh: Ganesh's times are very bad for someone sooo into running and traveling to enter competitions.

If that was MY husband and he was only running 3 minutes faster than me I'd be PISSED that he paced himself with my best friend and not me. IMO encouraging your partner is more important than beating them.

Ditto...

I wonder if she ever said anything about it...or if it was ever discussed? So incredibly odd not to all cross the finish line together.....jeesh. Speaks volumes about their relationship at that time....

Nothing like feeling like the third wheel in your own marriage ...

I totally agree-not to mention hurt that the 2 closest people you depend on would do something so hurtful. Especially considering they knew about her surgery, her fibro pains, etc. Knowing her intimate health history & how much hurt it caused her only makes the actions even worse.....:furious:

I'd love to know if he had that watch on his hand when he went running that day.

Can someone submit the link to that site and this tip in to LE? I doubt LE would look at a watch when looking for forensics. That watch just looks like a regular digital watch. TIA

I could be wrong but there may be a need for a court order or something signed by a judge showing just cause? I am no lawyer but we innocent citizens have some rights.

Info at links below:

Snipped

LexisNexis® Risk Solutions today announced the results of a comprehensive survey focused on the impact of social media on law enforcement in criminal investigations. The survey revealed that currently four out of five respondents use various social media platforms to assist in investigations and found agencies serving smaller populations and with fewer sworn personnel ( < 50) use social media more, while state agencies tend to use it less (71%) than local (82%) and federal (81%) agencies.

Snipped

87% of the time, search warrants utilizing social media to establish probable cause hold up in court when challenged, according to respondents

http://www.lexisnexis.com/media/press-release.aspx?id=1342623085481181

http://www.lexisnexis.com/government/investigations/

'Don't think his running time was all that bad, if you factor in GR stopping every few hundred yards to do the Remy Pose for all the spectators'...

im thinking about the finger lakes trail system still,1 mile from were se was found. he has never been on center rd? can any find info from a blog or a run a hike? cubscout outing.ect.also the soccer feild across from plank rd apts,as he was a soccer coach. the soccer feild is only a few hundred feet from the van site.connected by a mowed path ,and 3/4 of a mile from the y. again there is a charity clothing drop box along that possible rout back to the ymca. i would check that if i were L E

He was a youth soccer coach only for 1 season and we never played on that field.

Here are some of his past results if some of you runners want to work out if he's any good or not:

http://athlinks.com/racer/126596250

I know we had previously posted all the times, (may be others, maybe these, I don't recall) but I thought this Rock n Roll race in general is very telling. I don't know if ES just didn't attend, was in a separate event, but the site didnt show her in this race, or in another that day. If you compare the races, GR did race long side his wife on 9/16, (or close to it) after racing with ES all previous races. I wonder if there are any other races after this? Either way it seems he doesn't run alone & when given the choice would run with ES instead of JR. :furious:

Feast Day Race (not on the site but included from previous info.
8/24/12-8/25/12
GR38:55
ES 38:55
JR 42:00

Turning Stone Races 2012
8/26/12 — Verona, NY
GR 2:43:51
ES 2:43:51
JR 1:49:27

Turning Stone Races 2012
8/25/12 — Verona, NY
GR
29:00
ES
28:59

Rock 'n' Roll Philadelphia Half Marathon 2012
9/16/12 — Philadelphia, PA
GR 3:42:22
JR 3:42:16

The times have to do with his finishing side by side with ES and leaving the person he should have been supporting and encouraging behind to bravely deal with her considerable physical pain and sacrifice all alone. Public humiliation and flaunting come to mind for starters. Some may think examining every aspect of GR's life is unfair, but I think it pales in comparison to disparaging a missing wife, insinuating she suffered from a mental illness, throwing out theories that she was meeting an online lover and every other kind of red herring that could be conceived. All MOO

BBM
Seems a good indication of how their whole relationship was doesnt it?

This is only an observation: Once a post went up to tip LE about the watch the tone of the following posts changed . Is it just me? I got the "OH Crap, I better change the subject vibe!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleepingpillsstore