Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I know what you meant! Sorry I wasn't clear I was talking about the quote and her mothers response...if I ran a page and got that response from the mother I would apologize or take the quote down.

My turn to apologise:blushing: I got a cranky msg from someone about my post, then saw your post and was :furious:

:blushing::blushing::blushing:

Oh and I agree with you. I would be mortified if I was the one who posted it :what:

My turn to apologise:blushing: I got a cranky msg from someone about my post, then saw your post and was :furious:

:blushing::blushing::blushing:

Oh and I agree with you. I would be mortified if I was the one who posted it :what:

No worries my post wasn't clear! I felt bad that I wasn't here when you posted that...I had left the house and felt so bad when I returned because I usually over write in my posts so I'm extra clear...I was trying to follow the Facebook rules of a tiny summary and then link and failed :floorlaugh:

Feel free to share the initials of the person on fb that sent you the cranky message :silenced:

Asked if there were any life insurance policies on his wife, Ganesh Ramsaran, a project manager for IBM, refused to respond, other than to say, “The police have that information.”
http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x730446876/Facebook-pages-join-search-for-New-Berlin-woman/print

He also said the only life insurance policy he has for himself and his wife “was taken out many, many years ago” through his employer, IBM, and that no changes have been made in recent years.
http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1503756987/Report-Blood-found-in-missing-womans-van/print

Even if a life insurance policy was taken out a number of years earlier, it doesn't mean it wouldn't have been a motive.

If GR divorced Jenn, it would mean financial loss -- he would have to pay child support, and most likely lose the house to Jenn. However, if Jenn died, he could keep the house and collect the life insurance, so financial gain.

I'm a newbie here, and just wanted to say hello, and let you all know that I have been following along the threads here in regards to the Jennifer Ramsaran case, and am quite honored to finally be a member of this forum.

As for my thoughts on all of this... I believe that I agree with most of what has been presented on these threads concerning this case. I had recently responded through comment with some of my own observations on OffRoadRunner91's video of Center Road on YouTube, under my name on there of 4nonL33ters, so it's finally nice to be here.

As to whether "GR" was involved or not, I don't know. I do know that his actions have all the hallmarks of one that is involved. Dwelling on this case since the beginning (my family lives in and around Chenango and Madison counties), and following it closely, I have began to notice things that lead me to believe that some of GR's actions in the aftermath of Jennifer's disappearance could have been done to actually hamper any chance of a trial... either for himself and/or a possible accomplice.

His words speak volumes in convincing me that he indeed is a culprit somehow. Most especially the recorded interviews that he has conducted with media outlets. However, some of what has been said by him, or attributed to him by writers like Joe Mahoney (who is awesome btw), was actually quoted through his "spokeswoman."

Irregardless of whether or not he indeed did confide some of the things that were said by his "spokeswoman" to the media, it's possible that those statements can now be ruled inadmissible in trial as hearsay.

Using the I-Phone as evidence can also be inadmissible, because the "chain of custody/chain of evidence" has been broken by GR. All evidence must be "clocked" and logged by the deputy/police officer and/or the lead detective. This is done to ensure that the evidence can be used in trial.

IIRC, GR found the I-Phone using the Find I-Phone application, and after pinging it and locating it, he picked it up and photographed it. There's no telling what he may have or may not have done to the phone (i.e. did he wipe it of possible fingerprints? did he switch the SIM card? etc.).

As for the "blood under the seat" in the van. LE still hasn't come forward to say whether or not that is true or not. IIRC, Joe Mahoney quoted GR's "spokeswoman" as saying that there was blood found underneath the drivers seat of the van.

If that turns out to be correct, it's possible now that that can't be used in court either, because it's information that would have been pertinent to the case, and since it was leaked to the media by GR's "spokeswoman", quoting GR, it's possible that it can't be administered as evidence into the case.

:waitasec:

This tells me a lot, and convinces me that a lot of thought may have been put forth into the planning of this. It seems bad, and that perhaps justice can be evaded, but there's a possible silver lining.

The "spokeswoman" could be made to attest to the fact that GR confided these things to her. She could be placed under oath and called as a witness. Joe Mahoney and other journalists who had contact with the "spokeswoman" could also be called to attest under oath that they were told these things by the "spokeswoman."

I'm sure that the I-Phone was dusted for prints. Assuming that Jennifer or her assailant's prints would possibly be on the phone; if the phone was found to only contain the prints of GR, and/or showed evidence of being wiped down (i.e. not smudged or broken, or lacking dirt particles, etc.), or evidence of being tampered with (i.e. changed SIM card, deleted information, etc.), then it can be used against GR.

While the "blood in the van" may not be able to be used as evidence in the case concerning Jennifer's death, it's possible that the leaking of it to the media via his "spokeswoman," can be viewed as a means to disrupt or interfere in the investigation, and/or an attempt on the part of GR to cast doubt against LE for revealing pertinent information, and possibly lead to a mistrial. (The same can apply with the phone if they present it as evidence with GR having handled it outside of the chain of custody).

Is he involved in this? It's very possible. His actions, and the evidence speaks volumes. It's also possible that he's covering for someone. The only question to that would be is, "Who?" :twocents:

:welcome: Ace! :wagon:

Interesting possible legal ramifications of GR's actions!

:seeya:

I hadn't followed this case closely but have recently been reading on the threads trying to catch up. I've been reading the most recent and back to the beginning, but I'm not up to speed on those middle threads yet. Reading today, I see that no purse was found (or at least not known to be found) which is something I'd been wondering since there was no bank activity since Jennifer was reported missing.

One of things that struck me as odd is that Jennifer was supposed to be home at 5:30 PM, and GR reported her missing at 8 PM. Usually, it's a red flag for me when there is a delay in reporting, but this stood out as strange to me because it was early. She was supposed to be an hour drive away and shopping, Christmas shopping at that. I would think a husband would figure she shopped longer than expected, maybe met up with a friend and decided to have dinner or a drink before coming home, was tied up in traffic, lots of possible explanations for her to be late, especially since the mall was some distance away. I just can't imagine my husband jumping to the conclusion that I was missing because I was a couple hours late from Christmas shopping.

Something else that stood out for me was the attempt to paint Jennifer in what I considered a negative light as a sort of flighty individual who would have just taken off and left her children because she'd made a friend online.

From this early article of Dec. 19 http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1423436202/Officials-seek-leads-on-missing-area-woman

Jennifer Renz Ramsaran, the 36-year-old stay-at-home mom missing for a week under suspicious circumstances, had begun discussing the possibility of separating from her husband and had made new online gaming friends through her iPhone account, a family friend said Tuesday.

“It sounded like she was developing an emotional attachment to somebody,” said a source who spoke to The Daily Star on the condition of anonymity. “If there was somebody showing her an awful lot of attention, I could see her being misled.”

Has this "family friend" ever been identified? I have my suspicions, but like I said, I am still trying to catch up. Sorry if my questions are most likely subjects that have already been discussed exhaustively. All MOO

I also found it odd that he reported his wife missing so early. However, being 2 1/2 hours late returning home from Christmas shopping shouldn't have been THAT odd. For one thing -- it's an hour and a HALF to Destiny Mall from their house -- that's 3 hours round trip. If she left around 10:30, she wouldn't have gotten there til noon. And...if it were me, if I were going to drive all that way to go shopping, I would have allowed myself more time than 4 hours to eat lunch, shop for my daughter's dress and get a lot of my Christmas shopping out of the way. For one thing, there's not a whole lot of options for shopping in Chenango County, so a trip to Syracuse for shopping would have been a special treat, and one would want to make the travel time and gas expended worth the effort.

And...he said he'd been trying to call her throughout the day, and not getting an answer -- it was going directly to voice mail. Well, if that had happened, I'd have been suspecting that her battery had run out.

Looks like this post and Jen's mom's comment were removed?
If so, shocker.

:what:
Hurry....
Jennifer L. Ramsaran - Missing Person This will be removed but only because Carol posted. This was also sent to us by a friend of Jennifer who asked for it to be in the video. We couldnt get it to fit in the video. It's about the soul, the person never leaves us.

I think the children being bullied is just one more reason why, if GR passed the polygraph, perhaps LE should say so.

If not... then the children will need even more help than they need now.

Polygraph tests are not permitted in a court of law (in the US at least) to prove or disprove innocence. There's a reason -- a savvy individual can beat a lie detector test. An extremely nervous person can fail a lie detector test, even when they're innocent. There's even websites devoted to how to pass a polygraph (tips such as change your breathing patterns during control questions so it's not so obvious when you're lying about relevant questions).

My first knowledge of Jenn being missing came just before her body was found -- a friend sent me an email about it, with a link to one of the interviews. I first read the printed version of the news item, and thought, "Oh, she probably just ran off" -- but then, I watched the video interview with Remy -- and changed my mind just like that. His body language was off, he used odd phrases ("it's unfair to me and the kids") and what he said seemed rehearsed ("it's surreal"). I showed the video to my husband, and he said, "That guy's lying! Look at his eyes!!"

OK...she had $500 to spend that day...in cash??? Who carries that kind of cash with them anymore? And...how did he know she had $500 to spend?? I mean...if she was going to buy him a "special" gift -- what did he do -- tell her exactly what he wanted and give her the precise amount of money to buy it??

I'm thinking that if I were heading out to the mall to Christmas shop on Dec. 11, I'd just use my ATM card or credit card for purchases because the bills wouldn't arrive until after Christmas anyway.

BBM
Someone carries that kind of cash if their husband controls ALL the money! I'm guessing he is the type that will hand over some cash AFTER he knows what it will be used for - possibly doesn't like or use credit cards, etc. This may be another reason why the part time job as a caretaker caused problems at home - GR may not have liked JR earning her own money. MOO

-------------------------------------

Seems to be one pic chosen for a reason- like this one:

Ramsaran-2.jpg

http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/...raise-awareness-for-missing-New-Berlin-woman/

seemed like the only thing missing was the alcohol.

:Banane35:

First time doing a double quote -- here's to hoping did right -- but wanted to keep it all together...

Maybe the 'cheers' picture was selected because it shows his er, ahem <cough> <cough> good side??? Hair is done too... evil snarky laughter...

GPS watch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A GPS watch is a GPS navigation device with integrated GPS receiver that is worn as a single unit strapped onto a wrist, in the manner of a watch. The watch can have other features and capabilities depending on its intended purpose. Many can connect to an external sensor by the wireless ANT+ protocol, and/or to a computer by wired USB to transfer data and configuration. Recharging by USB is commonplace.

(snipped-read more)
Optional features

Display (Illuminated or passive)
Time display
Speed display
Map display
Route tracking
Heart rate monitor compatibility
Cadence sensor compatibility
Power meter compatibility
Compatibility with sport transitions (Such as triathlons)
Training programs (such as intervals)
Routes

yes, im i am well awear, thank you
here is the link includeding the exact watch ....i assume there not all the same?
http://www.goerieblogs.com/sports/runnersnotes/2012/09/we-asked-favorite-gps-watches/

Y tapes were given to LE. GR goes to the Y regularly, at a regular time. The day JR disappeared he was at the Y at a different time than the usual and staff noticed-hence the call to LE and handing over tapes when news broke of JRs disappearance.

Presumably his "regular" time would be in the early morning or late afternoon/evening -- not during the middle of the day when he's supposed to be working. Even when one works from home, they are expected to keep normal hours -- especially a management position that requires one to be available to staff and superiors.

If my scenario is correct, he arrived at the Y around noon.

BBM
Someone carries that kind of cash if their husband controls ALL the money! I'm guessing he is the type that will hand over some cash AFTER he knows what it will be used for - possibly doesn't like or use credit cards, etc. This may be another reason why the part time job as a caretaker caused problems at home - GR may not have liked JR earning her own money. MOO

Do we know for a fact she had a bank card? Or had kne that dodnt charge a lot based on usage & purchases? I refuse to carry cash (I spend it if I have it) but can use my bank card as a credit card to avoid charges so its easy for me. If I use it as a bank card it's a $3 fee at least each time. However DH (yes we keep separate accts-makes budgeting easier in our home) has the same small town credit union he had in HS-they have ATM & credit cards but STILL don't use cards that pull from your acct due to fees on their end. So he will take out enough cash to last a week or so-including groceries & gas-usually $400-600. So while its not common, some do still do it.

Another thought is that maybe Jennifer didn't put her work earnings into the family acct & had been saving up for Christmas plans? Maybe this was her fund she had stashed? I'm sure if she didn't deposit it, someone wasnt happy about that....

Presumably his "regular" time would be in the early morning or late afternoon/evening -- not during the middle of the day when he's supposed to be working. Even when one works from home, they are expected to keep normal hours -- especially a management position that requires one to be available to staff and superiors.

If my scenario is correct, he arrived at the Y around noon.

Quite the multi tasker, workin out, workin from home, disposing bodies...,

BBM

They also may not have Credit Cards... and if there is wage garnishing going on, if you put your money in the bank, they'll take it. (and purchases can be traced) Just another idea of why that amount of cash would be carried. :twocents:

So now the defense team is saying that JR was not murdered but died of natural causes and GR panicked and disposed of her, her car and her phone and made up his whole story? WWHHHHHAAAATTTTTT!!!!!

It just never ends....what would motivate yet another way to diffuse the severity of MURDER. This is just so upsetting. What kool aid his being handed out...murder is murder...and someone needs to pay for their rage and malice....or their premeditation...or their accidental rage...whatever it is...they need to pay. This is yet another injustice.....someone needs to stop typing on the internet as she tells others to stop typing their hypothesis of what they think happened.:banghead::banghead::furious:

I believe they know the COD and are just getting their case together.

OK, have been out of town and trying to catch up. WHO is saying this and where? I thought that L&M were bowing out?

They also may not have Credit Cards... and if there is wage garnishing going on, if you put your money in the bank, they'll take it. (and purchases can be traced) Just another idea of why that amount of cash would be carried. :twocents:

That amount of cash doesn't raise a flag with me to be honest. Christmas shopping for a family at the mall is not cheap. Maybe they didnt want to run up holiday credit card bills and had saved some money for shopping. I always use cash when christmas shopping so surprises are not ruined by early credit card bills showing what you bought. Then again, the whole story is likey fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member