Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. ES"s and GR's times are the same: 38:55. Jennifer came just two women behind at 42:00. That is ridiculous.

BTW :laugh: Ganesh's times are very bad for someone sooo into running and traveling to enter competitions.

His downfall was too much body building. Too much muscle slows down speed.

But it does help with picking up a dead body.

Nothing like feeling like the third wheel in your own marriage ...

Precisely.

I don't think the race was an isolated event. I suspect that for months Jenn was made to feel inferior and unwanted, based on public statements from her husband.

Woke up and saw Joann's post. So happy she is speaking out. I agree CG hopefully this will put a stop to everything else.

Meanwhile in other Facebook news (I know you all must think I just peruse Facebook all.day.long) someone has deleted or deactivated their account and I can't figure out who. Or maybe they were reported for speaking out for Jennifer and their comments have disappeared.It's someone who has liked many of my comments, but when I click the link to see who one is gone. I hope that makes sense.

:great:

There aren't enough emoticons to express how awesome her post is!!! Way to go!!!

ETA: And is it just me or did the defensive picture post on LNM get taken down?

So many things were removed, deleted, explained, spinned in the last 12 hours. I miss so much when I sleep! Unfortunately when I read it all I was on my ipad and didn't save anything, but links that don't work anymore.

GPS watch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A GPS watch is a GPS navigation device with integrated GPS receiver that is worn as a single unit strapped onto a wrist, in the manner of a watch. The watch can have other features and capabilities depending on its intended purpose. Many can connect to an external sensor by the wireless ANT+ protocol, and/or to a computer by wired USB to transfer data and configuration. Recharging by USB is commonplace.

(snipped-read more)
Optional features

Display (Illuminated or passive)
Time display
Speed display
Map display
Route tracking
Heart rate monitor compatibility
Cadence sensor compatibility
Power meter compatibility
Compatibility with sport transitions (Such as triathlons)
Training programs (such as intervals)
Routes

Can't help but wonder how much this watch would have cost? And the high-tech wireless earphones? And all the trips to run.

And he begrudged Jennifer spending $300 on clothes? (if she'd lost weight, she'd need a new wardrobe)

Excellent video!

MOO

I may be mistaken, but I felt led to believe in the various things I had read pertaining to him being at the YMCA on December 11th, 2012, that it was common for him to run to the YMCA from his house on days he would go there.

If that is the case, then I would imagine that he normally would run from from his house, heading North towards Chenango Lake, and then head South-West on County Road 31 to Cooley Lake Road, down to 23 and run towards Norwich that route.

This route would equal in distance, roughly a quarter marathon in distance, meaning that if he ran it to and from the YMCA, he would roughly have ran a half a marathon distance in a day.

Factoring his ego, and his wanton need for attention, they tell me that he would attempt to stick to main roads to be seen by people (especially women that might ask him to flex for them, or to do his one-kneed "I'm king of the world" pose).

My guess would be that if he ditched the van in the parking lot of Plank Road Manor, he could very well have ran through the woods to the soccer field.

I think he would have went south though, heading down Canasawacta Street, which runs parallel to Broad Street.

Running down Canasawacta Street...

I believe Pleasant Street/SR 23 would be out of the question. I don't think that he would chance running past or near the church, out of fear of being seen or recognized.

It's possible that he may have wanted it to appear that he's running his normal route though, so it's possible that he could have ran towards Broad Street on Cortland Street (the same street and intersection that OffRoadRunner comes out to Broad Street on, across from the Methodist Church), and ran to the YMCA from there.

Henry Street doesn't come out to Broad Street, but ends in the back parking lot of the Howard Johnson Hotel. There is an alley way between Howard Johnson and the gas station on the corner of Cortland Street (site of the clothing drop box), that could have also been utilized in getting to the YMCA.

It's also possible he ran to Fair Street, and then came out to Broad Street there, which would end out right there with the YMCA and Mechanic Street to the left and across the street.

Any of these ways are possible.

And all this half marathon running during work hours? Pfft!

BBM
How do we know that he deleted stuff from the computer?

Stuff that was originally posted (by her) on her own Facebook disappeared. Photos, comments, etc.

Messages that she exchanged with her online gaming friends were also deleted, according to the online gaming friends.

Oh don't you know there are "many cases" of just that sort where otherwise rational people decide to dispose of their loved ones on a country road after an accident. Just like there are "many cases" of women leaving their children, abandoning their vehicles, not taking a change of clothes and walking off in winter to start a new life.

Many cases -- ha!! Just like there were "cases" where someone had run off with the hippies, or joined a cult.

I would like for L&M to point to ONE case -- just ONE SINGLE CASE -- where someone disposed of the body of their loved one in such a manner.

(Casey Anthony doesn't count)

Abigail -- I had posted about this earlier in the week -- have a feeling it was taken down though b/c I also posted where it came from. :blushing:

It appears the EFRERFE word is actually part of GR's name per the site that I got it from. Maybe like a middle name?

I thought I recall that his middle initial is "R"

Many cases -- ha!! Just like there were "cases" where someone had run off with the hippies, or joined a cult.

I would like for L&M to point to ONE case -- just ONE SINGLE CASE -- where someone disposed of the body of their loved one in such a manner.

(Casey Anthony doesn't count)

With so many still missing women and children, it is impossible to say.

Once again, ORR, thanks for the invaluable video. I couldn't help but think that the weather would have been similar on the day that Jenn went missing.

Does anyone local want to volunteer doing a video by foot -- starting from Plank Road, and cutting through the soccer field and I guess over to Broad and then down?? However, ORR's comment about staying off main roads (with possible cameras on buildings) is something worth thinking about.

Stuff that was originally posted (by her) on her own Facebook disappeared. Photos, comments, etc.

Messages that she exchanged with her online gaming friends were also deleted, according to the online gaming friends.

Yes I know this, but you said deleted from the computer, so I wondered how you knew what was deleted from the hard drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024