Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ms. Caron has informed us of the date this case was registered with her organization. Please make adjustments to existing timelines and include the correct date in future timelines. Thank you!

Date is incorrect. Case registered with LostNMissing Inc: Tue 1/22/2013 7:32 PM

That's just reminded me, I quite like doing timelines, with comments from newspaper articles and things, rather than just times. I'll try and do a little one for here.

Mmmmmm........wonder what that person's thinking now?

As far as I know the person is still under the impression that Jennifer was alive for all of the weeks she was missing and was randomly killed or accidentally killed and placed shortly before she was found.

This person(s) is still oblivious to the thoughts or beliefs that most of us are having.

Hence - the perpetual crazy train. Some people just feed off each other.

OT-FYI

The 9th Annual National Missing Persons Conference 2013
THEME 2013 ” A PATHWAY TO RESOLUTION “ - 03/21-24/2013

RE: Monica Caison we have max out one hotel and now overflowing rooms to another..its great - "A testament to CUE, its Founder, and all the caring members that give their all for the many missing/murdered victims across the USA"..

Monica Caison: The Searcher
https://www.facebook.com/monica.caison.3?ref=ts&fref=ts

I meant to ask you earlier about this organisation, Foxfire. They do sound excellent. Do you know what that top-rated non-profit symbol they have on their site means? I'm presuming it's very good, correct?

As far as I know the person is still under the impression that Jennifer was alive for all of the weeks she was missing and was randomly killed or accidentally killed and placed shortly before she was found.

This person(s) is still oblivious to the thoughts or beliefs that most of us are having.

Hence - the perpetual crazy train. Some people just feed off each other.

No. Really, I mean....no. Surely not?

That bubble might burst with an awful bang one day, imo.

I've never heard or saw any mention of in the media about such a search being conducted, or the involvement of the Department of Environmental Conservation Rangers in such a search, save for the search around the Ramsaran residence.

This was found in a Daily Star article written on December the 20th:

"Investigators interview missing woman's children" by Joe Mahoney

Snipped:
"On Wednesday, state troopers and forest rangers continued to conduct a ground search of the 18 acres surrounding the couple’s home. Cutting said the search produced no new solid clues."

I'm aware that Jennifer's parents had been searching, and that they had hired a private investigator to help.

The only other mention to a search in conjunction to the case that I am aware of, was the search that was planned around January 22nd, and the Sheriff coming out on the 22nd and prohibiting the public from searching.

Do you have a date for when these searches occurred along the SR-23 corridor?

Do you have a source or article to verify that such a search took place?

Are you an insider to the case or perhaps LE or a DEC Ranger by any chance to be privy to such information?

Because this is the first I've heard of any such searches along the SR-23 corridor between Norwich and Cincinnatus. I've heard no mention of it from family members, or locals in the area, until now.

Cincinnatus would be Cortland County jurisdiction, and therefore the Cortland County Sheriff's Department. I've not heard or seen mention of any involvement of Cortland County Sheriff's Department involved in the Jennifer Ramsaran case.

FOX....
i cant help but notice you didnt awnser Ace...
you do seem to state much of your infromation as fact....possible privy to someone who should be registerd as a insider

Does anybody on here know GR's estimated time of arrival to the YMCA on December 11th, and how it differed from his normal time to arrive at the YMCA? (i.e. Was he earlier than usual? Was he later than usual?).

I posted a few days ago, that Canasawacta Street could have been utilized to get to the YMCA, since it runs parallel to Broad Street.

I had mentioned that Fair Street would be a possible choice because there is no camera at that intersection.

It was pointed out to me by a family member of mine that there's a median/central island there on Broad Street at the Fair Street intersection, and therefore no traffic cameras being as it's a one way turn.

It was also brought to my attention by that same family member of mine, that it's possible to get from Plank Road Manor, and cross Broad Street and then double back and make it appear that one had arrived from the opposite direction.

If we were to consider GR as the culprit, and have him running to the YMCA from Plank Road Manor, then there is a possible way for him to make it look like he ran his normal route, or to give him an alibi if traffic cameras were to be utilized at a later time.

From Plank Road Manor, he could have ran through the woods. Instead of cutting south and running down Canasawacta Street, he could have kept running and skirted the northern perimeter of the school yard (Standford J. Gibson Elementary School) until he got to Thompson Street.

From Thompson Street, he could have cut through the hospital area, which would risk him getting caught on camera.

If he continued north on Thompson Street, he would have arrived to Eric Street. Turning right on Eric Street you'll then arrive arrive at Sunset Drive. Turning right will bring you to Broad Street.

I have been told that there may or may not be a camera there at the Sunset Drive/Borden Avenue intersection on Broad Street.

Crossing Broad Street and heading over to the Borden Avenue side is Weiler Park. If his clothing was dirty or he wanted to discard evidence there, the trash cans in the park there would provide a place to do so.

He could also have made use of the restrooms at Weiler Park, which is open year round.

If he continued past the park, there's two ways he could have gone.

He could have continued on Borden Avenue, which eventually ends on Rexford Street (SR-23), or he could have walked the railroad tracks at the railroad crossing on Borden, down to Rexford Street.

Once on Rexford Street (SR-23), he could have then ran west to be seen on camera at SR-23 and Broad, and then possibly be captured on camera again running south to the YMCA, at the Mitchell/Cortland Street intersection.

Then he'd arrive at the YMCA.

It should be noted too that those railroad tracks run exactly right behind the YMCA, so if he stayed on the railroad tracks, he could have ran them to Mechanic Street (where the entry to the YMCA is) from Borden Avenue (staying off any main roads, save for running across them, for most of that process).

It was expressed to me just in general terms that he was mad that she left him and mad that this caused the police to be involved, i.e. - searching the home.

All the while proclaiming she never would have left voluntarily, however; having other's believing that she left him for someone else or was having an emotional breakdown.

I heard this from someone who believed that she left for various personal reasons and the personal actually believed that GR had a good right to be mad! As if she was putting him through something!

What a shame.

LJ -I thought one of the media outlets had something similar to this as well....hmm now I have to go digging.

Ms. Caron has informed us of the date this case was registered with her organization. Please make adjustments to existing timelines and include the correct date in future timelines. Thank you!

Date is incorrect. Case registered with LostNMissing Inc: Tue 1/22/2013 7:32 PM

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #2

01-23-2013, 01:06 AM

While I've had the opportunity to speak with Ganesh over the past two days, in depth, and also a number of friends...

LnM may have entered registration into computer on 1/22- but she had been speaking to him- according to her- for at least a day before that...

No. Really, I mean....no. Surely not?

That bubble might burst with an awful bang one day, imo.

If and when this happens, there will be a lot of bubbles burst. Mine included. I will be celebrating with a bottle of champagne.

I have grown to care tremendously for Jennifer and the justice she deserves. It blows my mind some of the nastiness that goes along with these cases.

So yes, you are absolutely correct. Some people may be shocked when this ends. Myself included - as long as there is an arrest, I'll be fine!

Justice isn't served in all cases, but I really think it will be in this one. I really do. All round.

It's hard to know what to say and not say. I don't what GR knows and don't want to give him any info.

and this is something I completely understand you being anxious about. I think this is the first case I've followed on here where it's been so obvious that what is posted is being read and then acted on, whether it's deleting things that have been commented on, or suddenly having explanations appear for things discussed here.

I know we all want to see the truth out there but - much as I want to *know* - I'd prefer not to give potential suspects any help in preparing a defence.

Guests, you're outnumbering us now! Please, please consider joining us and helping Jennifer. You'd be very welcome.

Sigh. Doesn't look like foxfire's here. Anyone else know what the top- rated, non- profit symbol means on CUE, the mp org.?

Anyone else think they sound really good? It's always handy to know the good ones, imo.

ETA: Would have helped if I'd put the link.

http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/

I've just realised this thread hasn't got a single tag. That's not very good. I'll put in any I can think of, can someone else chip in though?

Sigh. Doesn't look like foxfire's here. Anyone else know what the top- rated, non- profit symbol means on CUE, the mp org.?

Anyone else think they sound really good? It's always handy to know the good ones, imo.

ETA: Would have helped if I'd put the link.

http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/

http://greatnonprofits.org/org/community-united-effort

http://greatnonprofits.org/about/
What is GreatNonprofits?
GreatNonprofits is the leading developer of tools that allow people to find, review, and share information about great -- and perhaps not yet great -- nonprofits.

They're praying: (LnM/JRMP)
While "non professionals" gather all the evidence.

MOO

There must be some really good tags some of you guys could put in there. They can tell a story in themselves, sometimes.

ETA: I see it's happening. I'm so flipping impatient.

Is the work Jennifer did caring for the nice person called being a carer in the US, or is it something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back