Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It says verified insider at the top of his/her posts now, I thought?

That's her subject line...

I see this is a bit late-no you're not, we look at these all day(some all night) things blur!

Lots of guests again. Please consider joining, to help Jennifer.

Pob, did Jen make any mention of her plans for the day when you talked the morning of her disappearance?

Consider behaviors after an accidental death in which panic would lead to a cover up:

-body is possibly tampered with to remove evidence-found naked, etc.

-body is removed from an accidental death location

-body is placed in a second location: her vehicle

-body is placed in yet another location: where body discovered

-deceased's iPhone is dumped at yet another location

-deceased's mini-van is placed at yet another location

-insert timeline made by SouthAussie (thank you) here

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9052538&postcount=89...and

IMO, behavior appears collected, deliberate, well thought-out...not frenzied and panicky.

I'm not buying the "panic after an accident" theory unless there was something nefarious happening in the first place.

I don't understand the reasoning behind going thru SO MUCH trouble to cover up an ACCIDENT.

Maybe I'm missing something that someone else can explain...

Okay, I've given up searching for the moment, for the name of the online game Jennifer played sometimes. I just can't find it. But I bet it does forbid access via someone else's password, and that Jennifer's husband was not allowed to go into that account either.

So with one definite (fb) and one possible (game) unauthorized accessing using someone else's password, I did begin to wonder if there was any possibility Jennifer's husband didn't know he was breaking rules and possibly the law, by doing what he was doing.

I thought he must have done, given where it has been reported he works, and having found this article, I'm convinced he must have known. Aside from that though, the part I found really interesting was this:

'The IT department configures it ( employees' personal mobile devices) so that its memory can be erased remotely if it is lost or stolen'

The business in question is IBM. I hope LE are aware GR may have had the ability to erase info remotely, from any mobile device they might have taken from him.

http://gigaom.com/2012/05/21/ibm-stung-by-byod-pitfalls/

Do we know if Jennifer's mobile phone was definitely registered to her?

I think it may well be right that it takes a truly evil person to commit a premeditated murder. I think people rarely recognise them as such though. I think most murderers appear just ordinary. Even nice.

That's why so many people get murdered, imo. They never see it coming.

Well said.

It never ceases to amaze me what people are capable of. Your husband, your children, your friends. They're all around us. :( Scary thought. :what:

I wonder how many murder victims who were killed by loved ones, would laugh at you and think you were crazy, if you told them who would end up being their killer. (not to mention the victim's family / friends left behind... most of them would probably never believe this could actually happen, until it does.)

OT-FYI

The 9th Annual National Missing Persons Conference 2013
THEME 2013 ” A PATHWAY TO RESOLUTION “ - 03/21-24/2013

RE: Monica Caison we have max out one hotel and now overflowing rooms to another..its great - "A testament to CUE, its Founder, and all the caring members that give their all for the many missing/murdered victims across the USA"..

Monica Caison: The Searcher
https://www.facebook.com/monica.caison.3?ref=ts&fref=ts

Excuse me, WHERE did I say he had an alcohol abuse problem. What I said was, he definitely used alcohol, sometimes to excess, according to his own FB posting. If excessive drinking led to betraying his wife with her best friend (as we have been told by his PR rep), that might indicate an alcohol abuse problem. :cow:

I don't "know" Jenn was open to natural remedies. I said I thought she was; reason was a posting she made on a site related to her physical condition that hinted to that.

Repeat (for 3rd time): NOT an insider -- good friend of a friend of Jenn's

BBM - More like an alcohol excuse problem. :moo:

she used a "wash". to me that sounds like something that washes out any hair coloring that was put in?? and her hair was not found for several days because he doesn't use her bathroom very often. he did not notice the haircut.

One does not enter a missing spouse's bathroom to check it out, so-to-speak, for several days, but is initially panicky enough to call that spouse's out-of-state aging parents before 6 PM, and 9-1-1 by 8 PM to report her missing. IMO, it has a hollow ring.

OT-FYI

The 9th Annual National Missing Persons Conference 2013
THEME 2013 ” A PATHWAY TO RESOLUTION “ - 03/21-24/2013

RE: Monica Caison we have max out one hotel and now overflowing rooms to another..its great - "A testament to CUE, its Founder, and all the caring members that give their all for the many missing/murdered victims across the USA"..

Monica Caison: The Searcher
https://www.facebook.com/monica.caison.3?ref=ts&fref=ts

At first glance, I quite like the look of that organisation. They have silver alerts featured on the front page, for a start.

Iphone games rarely require log in. All you need to do is pick up the phone with the app and they are generally always on the account.

Why any reasonable person would panic and dump a loved ones body after an accident, or god-forbid, someone who could be revived by EMS, is beyond me. Calculated disposal actions and coverup, including 1,001 lies, slander and continued stonewalling do not indicate any guilt, remorse or taking responsibility for your actions. If the panic defense is invoked, it will quickly be seen through. By this point, any reasonable or even slightly moralistic person would have seen, or been advised by legal counsel to admit the 'heat of the moment panic' and come clean inthe interest of all, especially to save his own skin. Now, almost 100 days later to continue denying involvement or knowledge is pretty much the sign of delusional thinking that your lies are still being believed. In other words every day he is silent just means he is more guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en