Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't mention any names-when enlisting help many may not have been here when we were all asked to keep things clean. Figured if the ask was being posed again the reminder should be as well. I think we(and others outside our forum) make enough work for mods. If we can avoid it we should.

There's an old article on psychic 'investigators' at this link that is well worth reading. Mark Klaas comments in it too.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2011/10/27/call-kurtis-investigates-psychic-detectives/

Here's one for you....(do not drink whilst opening)

http://lostnmissing.org/socialmedia/

"I assure you that once your missing loved one’s information hits the social media circuit; many people from “psychics” to “investigators” to “I work with families of missing” will come out of the woodwork. They will contact you to offer help, to build a web page for your missing loved one, or to offer to become an Administrator on your site, etc."

"Do use caution with psychics, as well. Many times families will be targeted by many who will make claim that they know where your child is and they can find him/her and cannot. We’ve seen families have 10 different psychics who have given 10 different accounts as to what they “believe” happen to a missing person. We also know of some who have been scammed of a lot of money."

Ouch.:floorlaugh:

Unless you can find it copied in previous threads-it's gone. LNM has deleted it from the JR blog post page they have.

I know of a few .....just in case you still wanted to know. Sorry if this was already listed here today.

She ate her hamburgers plain, no condiments.
Loves cherry coke but was drinking water with lemon. (HOW DARE SHE!!) LOL
She was left handed.
She hated whip cream.
She was not a morning person.

I mean really?

The rest of the list is along the lines of the above.

Super dooper important.

i checked sevrale routes from plank rd apts to the ymca.... i would consider tillman ave via the rr tracks to be the most possible route.

From the Apartments - Up over the hill, onto Hillview Drive, down to Sunset, Down across Route 12 to Borden avenue, and then he ran down the RR tracks... no road from there... it literally comes with feet to the back of the Y, onto Mechanic Street and into the Parking Lot!

IMO we have no reason to believe she ever left the house alive that morning.. hopefully and ARREST very soon!

Here's one for you....(do not drink whilst opening)

http://lostnmissing.org/socialmedia/

"I assure you that once your missing loved one’s information hits the social media circuit; many people from “psychics” to “investigators” to “I work with families of missing” will come out of the woodwork. They will contact you to offer help, to build a web page for your missing loved one, or to offer to become an Administrator on your site, etc."

"Do use caution with psychics, as well. Many times families will be targeted by many who will make claim that they know where your child is and they can find him/her and cannot. We’ve seen families have 10 different psychics who have given 10 different accounts as to what they “believe” happen to a missing person. We also know of some who have been scammed of a lot of money."

Ouch.:floorlaugh:

More great advice from above link:
BBM
From CC's link:
From experience I have found that those who tend to “ambulance chase” families of missing tend to need more help “emotionally” than what a family of a missing loved one should have to endure. I know that sounds terrible to say but many times those same “helpers” cause more stress and trauma to a family already grieving, fearful and vulnerable.

:back: :drama: :denied: :tantrum: :thewave:

I know of a few .....just in case you still wanted to know. Sorry if this was already listed here today.

She ate her hamburgers plain, no condiments.
Loves cherry coke but was drinking water with lemon. (HOW DARE SHE!!) LOL
She was left handed.
She hated whip cream.
She was not a morning person.

I mean really?

The rest of the list is along the lines of the above.

Super dooper important.

This list concentrates on food in a slightly disturbing way, imo. It may indeed have been a very useful aid in helping to locate Jennifer for all I know. I'm not qualified and just can't see how, I'm afraid.

I would have liked - or would like - to see LE have made a specific appeal for sightings of Jennifer's car being driven, after it was found. And even if anybody had seen the driver. Was it Jennifer? Someone else?

That's the sort of appeal that has to go out quick though, and the time between when the car was found and the present is growing every day. I don't know enough about the nitty gritty of LE investigations to work out why they haven't.

Thank you so much for this Jillian, but I'm afraid you've linked the wrong list. I didn't want to see the incidental, 'anything else that might give people any clue' list.

I wanted to see the proper one, with all the times, height, weight, hair colour, scars, appearance of teeth, figure, distinguishing features, clothing, medical procedures and accessories etc.

I'm probably late again but here, just in case.

Missing: Jennifer L. Ramsaran
Case: Missing
Missing From: New Berlin, NY
Missing Date: December 11, 2012
Race: W Sex: F
Age at Time Missing: 36 years old
Height: 5’5″
... Weight: 190 pounds
Hair Color: Long brown
Eye Color: Blue
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Ears
Glasses: Wears prescription glasses when driving
Unique/Other: Had surgery on toes when a teenager in which metal pins are still in place.
Clothing: wearing blue jeans purple blue top black jacket
Police Agency: Chenango County Sheriff at (607) 334-2000, or your local police
Circumstance: Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, a mother and wife, left her home to go shopping in Syracuse, NY at Destiny USA has not been seen since. Her cell phone was found along state Route 23 in the Town of Plymouth, NY. Later, her maroon 2006 Chrysler Town and Country minivan with New York registration EFA1962 was found abandoned in an apartment parking lot and still no sign of Jennifer. It is unknown if Jennifer has gone missing on her own or if she may have met with foul play. There are no named suspects and Jennifer’s husband is fully cooperating with police officials. Her husband and family are extremely distraught. Jennifer has 3 children at home that need their mother. Anyone with any information, no matter how insignificant, is asked to contact authorities.

From the Apartments - Up over the hill, onto Hillview Drive, down to Sunset, Down across Route 12 to Borden avenue, and then he ran down the RR tracks... no road from there... it literally comes with feet to the back of the Y, onto Mechanic Street and into the Parking Lot!

IMO we have no reason to believe she ever left the house alive that morning.. hopefully and ARREST very soon!

RR,
i agree with the RR tracks. but a think it was all prethought to avoid any possible camers or traffic lights, bussiness with cameras. IE the school, the hospitail, peirs flower shop. and avoid a well light streets like hillview or sunset dr. neither have side walks and both very well lighted. much the same reason i never thought one would JOG on plymouth st. but head toward gibson school via that hill acroos from the apts.
i would think canaswacta , howard, prospect jump over north broad, catch tillman or terrace st. jump onto the rr tracks. and then say you jogged to the YMCA. and it looks like you did....only 6 cameras at the intersection of 23 and east river road would have seen ya....not sure if they did or not?
not really sure of much to be honest....:facepalm:

I would have liked - or would like - to see LE have made a specific appeal for sightings of Jennifer's car being driven, after it was found. And even if anybody had seen the driver. Was it Jennifer? Someone else?

That's the sort of appeal that has to go out quick though, and the time between when the car was found and the present is growing every day. I don't know enough about the nitty gritty of LE investigations to work out why they haven't.

yes i agree, i drove that route twice that day with 2 passengers. i wished they asked sooner. time has fadded some peoples memories..

That's really infuriating. You might have seen something that day and if you'd watched it on the news or read about it, it could have brought it back. And that'll go for every other driver on those routes that day too, unless they saw something unusual enough to stick in their minds.

yes i agree, i drove that route twice that day with 2 passengers. i wished they asked sooner. time has fadded some peoples memories..

The only reason LE should not ask questions is when they already have answers. I hope in this case they are biding their time waiting to dot all their i's and cross all their t's.

But why an APB was not put out for the van immediately is beyond me. It sat there for days.

after reading this post , it occured to me that i know were there are camers on 23!!!!!! at the south plymouh bridge trailer park.... i just spoke with the manager of the park.. he said he is going to go over the video recording... he said it does go back atleast 2 months.... i hoping longer....!!! also he said no one ever asked around the trailer park for eyewitnesses ... he is going to call me asap:rocker: the trailer park is about half way between the phone and van site...........and the cameras can be seen from the BRIDGE or rd

after reading this post , it occured to me that i know were there are camers on 23!!!!!! at the south plymouh bridge trailer park.... i just spoke with the manager of the park.. he said he is going to go over the video recording... he said it does go back atleast 2 months.... i hoping longer....!!! also he said no one ever asked around the trailer park for eyewitnesses ... he is going to call me asap:rocker: the trailer park is about half way between the phone and van site...........and the cameras can be seen from the BRIDGE or rd

:woohoo: :great: :yourock:

Geez CJ .. that is very unnerving to hear. Have LE questioned anyone besides the family/close 'friends' ? Thanks for your good sleuthing! Be great if it turned up something.

Well that sure increases my concern that LE left some stones unturned.

"no one ever asked around the trailer park for eyewitnesses ... " ?

What the hell is LE doing up there in Chenango County?

Let's hope they go back to the day or days following that Jennifer went missing.

Not unlessThen they wouldn't need to question them up that way, they have evidence that makes it point to someone already? JMO I could be wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip