Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

It's good to try to look at other possibilities. I'm sure it seems like some of us are very quick to go against the possibility of GR not being involved and it very much could be the case. I think it's just very hard to see it any other way, in lieu of what we all know. I hope posters continue to give alternative suggestions, because that's how this all works. Discussion.
It's just that the facts we do have seem to point to the same answer. LE may have, actually most likely has, more evidence that, if we were to see / know, would show an even more definitive POI. Whether that is GR or someone else completely. Not having that information leads to the opinion that the majority has. :moo:

I have really tried to think of another scenario .. because I definitely don't want to suspect an innocent person (father, husband, etc.). I wish we knew more. :twocents:

No -just my mind trying to explore other possibilites - its a small town and wondering if possibly LE being quiet could be because POI may be someone close to them or an officer city worker etc JMO - I have nothing to support this.

I have been racking my brain to think of who else it could be, and keep remembering that sometimes "truth is stranger than fiction". Often, the easiest answer isn't the right one.

But then again ......... :banghead: :facepalm:

I just got to thinking about the area where the phone was found. I know there is a bridge there. Just suppose that the phone was in a pocket of her clothing, its possible it could have fallen out of a pocket as the clothing was being thrown over the bridge. Has anyone done any searching under the bridge and around the creeksides near there for any sign of clothing? Being that everything was found a relatively short distance from her body, its entirely possible that her clothing could be somewhere near there too, dont you think?

LE searched every bridge / Sleuse on SR23 from Norwich to the County Line on or about Dec 18th.

I just got to thinking about the area where the phone was found. I know there is a bridge there. Just suppose that the phone was in a pocket of her clothing, its possible it could have fallen out of a pocket as the clothing was being thrown over the bridge. Has anyone done any searching under the bridge and around the creeksides near there for any sign of clothing? Being that everything was found a relatively short distance from her body, its entirely possible that her clothing could be somewhere near there too, dont you think?

That's an interesting idea. Is it a bridge over water, rather than over a road or something? Even if clothing was thrown into water, it could easily be snagged up on something on the bank. What that would do to any evidence that might be on it, I don't know.

I've gone over the "accidental" scenario in my head more than a few times. I just don't see someone taking the time/making the effort to so extensively cover up an accident. If there were a truly accident I just cant see, ditching a phone, dumping a body, ditching a car and then spending the next 3 months keeping quiet. It doesn't seem logical...MOO. I believe this is a murder.

Lavonda Dolce and RickBlaine both told us that there is no possibilty of Jen being on any drugs, IMO considering other disparaging things that have been said about Jen, we can believe this one to be true.

I just can't go with that idea. JMO.

I can't go with the idea of Jennifer having a 'tryst' either. I know many people can and do have trysts and affairs, but exactly how many young, relatively healthy people drop dead in the middle of one? And then have the additional bad luck to have chosen a fellow trsyter hysterical enough - or calculating enough - to abandon their naked body at the roadside?

I'm not aware of any reports indicating Jennifer had any conditions a person could die suddenly from either. Pins in feet and fibromyalgia wouldn't do it. It is a huge, huge stretch of the imagination, imo. And an unnecessary one.

I agree - Jen was on the road to being fit and I do not think she would have taken any illegal drugs to jeopordize this - was suggesting drugged by someone else and/or interaction to something etc.

While it's true we should keep all possible scenarios in mind, because we obviously don't know all of the facts of the case, but those facts we do know seem to point pretty much in one direction. Let's hope that LE does know much more of the ACTUAL facts, not just the SUPPOSED facts that have been put out to the public.

Just some more random thoughts:
I still just don't get it...why there was not more concern for getting info out to the local public about her being missing. What did it really matter that she "may" have ran off with someone she met online? If it's someone you love, you do anything and everything to find them...for the sake of your missing spouse (who, one would typically tend to think, you loved and cared for), or especially, for the sake of your children! So you can say to them, "I did EVERYTHING possible to find her!" What acceptable reason can be given for not doing more?
It's known that she has health issues and it's been put out there by her husband that she had "changed" and lost weight in an "unhealthy way", and that it had an affect on the rest of the family, but nothing I've read, seen, or heard shows me any concern for her and what she may have been going through. Where is the concern for Jennifer?? I'm curious to know if any of Jennifer's own family or friends have the same opinion on how she was doing, etc? Or, is it just the warped opinions of her husband who appears to be upset with her (IMO) for putting him through all those changes, etc)

I didn't know Jennifer or any of her family. I heard of her being missing via a friend on FB within the first day or two of her being missing. I, like so many others, reposted the missing info, looked through his and her FB pages and photos, even "liked" them, and recently (before the one disappeared), noticed that i must have been removed as it showed up as having not "liked" the page when I viewed them. Around here, you either know almost everyone, are related to almost everyone, or know someone who knows or is related to almost everyone, so when stuff goes around FB by locals, you're pretty apt to see it. It's all so strange the way people were "unliked" so that they wouldn't/couldn't keep up and/or repost info about her . What was the purpose in that?

I agree - Jen was on the road to being fit and I do not think she would have taken any illegal drugs to jeopordize this - was suggesting drugged by someone else and/or interaction to something etc.

BBM. Again: how do you know that?

I only threw it out there as I am trying to find another possibility that would not include GR - I am having a difficult time with any and all of the "scenarios" quite honestly unless whatever happened was done by a complete stranger!

I was also concerned about this...a murderer in town. Recently, I saw a friend that is involved with LE through his job, but indirectly. I asked him "Do I need to worry that there is a murderer running loose in town?" He smiled and said no. Then I asked if LE would make a public statement IF there was concern for public safety and he said absolutely. He added that they are waiting on toxicology from the autopsy. That's all he could say so we left it at that. This implies to me that they have POI(s) and need this additional info before making a move. It certainly says that the murderer's target was JR and not some random person, IMHO

Quoting myself here, but I believe the idea of a complete stranger abduction/murder is not a possibility based on the discussion with my friend, as stated above. I truly believe JR knew her murderer - possibly knew them well or possibly a new friendship developed through online games...MOO

I only threw it out there as I am trying to find another possibility that would not include GR - I am having a difficult time with any and all of the "scenarios" quite honestly unless whatever happened was done by a complete stranger!

At first glance, the complete stranger scenario seems much more likely to me, with a naked body dumped at the side of the road.

Except.......I can't make the car logistics fit at all. It's a Ted Bundyish type of scenario, but what was a Ted Bundy type doing out there in the middle of nowhere, without a car? How did he get Jennifer to stop and was she likely to have stopped for a strange man flagging her down on a lonely road?

I am sure there are much better places an experienced killer could have found a potential victim. And then if the perp did have a car, I can't think where they would have parked and (presumably) hidden it, and how Jennifer's car being found by the appartments fits into that.

I imagine a fatal, adverse drug reaction would be just as rare, and I haven't seen anything to indicate Jennifer might have been using any potentially fatal, recreational drugs. Even Iggy Pop might balk at doing such a thing, on the way to or from a shopping trip to buy a special thing for a special loved one.

It's simplistic, I know. But Jennifer just doesn't strike me as the type.

I would love to know what losing weight in an 'unhealthy' way was meant to imply. Bulimia? Anorexia? Taking laxatives or appetite suppressants? Losing it 'too fast'? And I'm certainly not aware of how that can lead to a person going missing and being found naked at the side of the road.

I'm not sure if I'm reading this wrong or not. Magie - are you saying that you think that Jennifer met with foul play and the perp. is a complete stranger?

MOO

Seeing and looking at things leading up to Jennifer's disappearance; they tell me that she didn't run away, nor would she have been involved with somebody else.

The clues tell me that she may have started what GR referred to as her "period of change," when she possibly sensed or had an inkling that GR had been unfaithful to her (which has been labeled in MSM as a "one-time tryst").

"Body Identified as Jennifer Ramsaran" by Joe Mahoney

Snipped:
Ganesh Ramsaran has said that sheriff's department and State Police investigators spent four days combing his house for evidence that might shed light on his wife's disappearance. He said he was questioned extensively by investigators, and has cooperated with the investigation since its inception.

A project manager for IBM who works at home, Ganesh Ramsaran said he also acknowledged in those interviews that he had a one-time tryst with a close friend of Jennifer Ramsaran who later became his running partner.

Ganesh Ramsaran and his running partner participated in a road race in Binghamton last May to raise donations for the Epilepsy Association of Greater Rochester, according to a posting on Crowdrise.com, an online fundraising site.

Her weight loss, her style change, or whatever it was she did during that so-called "period of change"... she possibly did it because she wanted to change for herself, but she also COULD have felt that by changing herself, that perhaps it would save her marriage.

Another possible indication that she wasn't contemplating leaving, is her continual participation in running events, despite the pain that it caused her because of her health problems (pins in her feet, and fibromyalgia).

August 23, 2012 - Jennifer's comments on her health issues on the American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association (AARDA) FaceBook page

September 17, 2012 - Jennifer's (d00rst0p's) post on the RunnersWorld Forum topic of "Running With Fibromyalgia"

Despite the pain that she suffered, she was doing the things that GR liked to do. Which tells me that she wasn't one to just up and run away, or to cheat on him.

Another indication is her children. She loved her children too much to up and leave, and it was possibly because of her children that she wanted to try to save her marriage.

I agree your scenario has to be one of the very few considered based on the evidence and explanations. I has crossed my mind. Really the only other one is that it was a stranger abduction/murder. It has to be either domestic dispute with GR, meeting someone she knew with a bad outcome, or random murder. I really cant come up with any other remotely plausible scenarios. At this point I am really at a loss until LE presents all their findings and solves this thing. We are just going around in circles with the info we have.

I think we can rule out just a random murder by a stranger because if that was the case and the perp was on the loose, wouldnt we all have been warned by LE? I think they would have told us to be aware and take precautions if it were a serial killer or escaped convict, etc., right?

I think we can rule out just a random murder by a stranger because if that was the case and the perp was on the loose, wouldnt we all have been warned by LE? I think they would have told us to be aware and take precautions if it were a serial killer or escaped convict, etc., right?

I would certainly hope so.

So the scenario here is that she was fooling around with someone local and was doing drugs or some other risky behavior and she died and the person panicked and dumped everything. I would agree that the phone would have yielded data supporting this immediately. Unless the perp took her phone and deleted the incriminating evidence. But this info would still be with the phone provider. But why dump the phone and not smash it into a million pieces? Still, she would have had to gone to the mall and come home with the dress after this interlude at the end of the day.

Perhaps, moo, the phone was home until someone put it where it was found. Like they "put" her where she was found?

I just think GR latching on to all the 'changes' he percieved in her are the result of transferrence of his guilt over the 'tryst'. Seems like he was the one with the secrets and that had to affect his perception of the situation. I think he was overanalyzing her based on his guilt.

Maybe as someone mentioned earlier the phone was with her belongings and fell out. As far as dress - not sure I want to share my thoughts on that right now.

As I mentioned - its a FAR reach and probably silly to bring up. I myself have trouble with it but its one of few that I can think of that would involve GR's explaination.

Please share- we all do. The mix of all these ideas makes for a really good discussion, new perspectives and all.

:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member