Found Deceased NY - Joseph Comunale, 26, Manhattan, 12 Nov 2016 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is. Dragged and then placed into a vehicle.

<snip> Meantime, sources said the NYPD had received a 911 call about a man dragging a suspicious trash bag out of the East Side building.

The man, a resident of the building, had been seen stuffing bags into his car after partygoers left, CBS2&#8217;s Magdalena Doris reported.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/11/16/nypd-disappearance-of-connecticut-man/

Edit: No reference to who placed the call to 911.

Conflicting Info -- WCBS TV [as shared above] VS the Criminal Compaint:
The criminal complaint suggests the body was taken out in a large duffel bag that was stuffed inside the trunk of Rackover&#8217;s black 2015 Mercedes-Benz before a Sunday night ride to New Jersey.

A few new statements:

"Rackover&#8217;s surrogate father, renowned celebrity jeweler Jeffrey Rackover, had no plans to post bail for the ex-con, said longtime friend and ex-NYPD detective Bo Dietl."

"Comunale, when last seen alive at 6:50 a.m. Sunday, was with Dilione taking an elevator up from the building lobby. The victim was never seen leaving the building."

"The vehicle [my note: the car that transported the body to NJ] was spotted coming back through the Holland Tunnel into Manhattan around 3 a.m. on Monday."

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...bers-son-fears-bail-killers-article-1.2879187

I don't believe he had a college degree. Some reports say he "attended" Florida State University.

IDK, but the victim was a college grad, a high-school athlete, had a job and a life, a family who loved him. He was a winner who had the misfortune of falling into a bunch of losers that night.

So sad.

The thing is, Joey will be lovingly remembered. I think James is going to find out his "father" is about to dump him and walk away.

jmopinion

A few new statements:

"Rackover&#8217;s surrogate father, renowned celebrity jeweler Jeffrey Rackover, had no plans to post bail for the ex-con, said longtime friend and ex-NYPD detective Bo Dietl."

"Comunale, when last seen alive at 6:50 a.m. Sunday, was with Dilione taking an elevator up from the building lobby. The victim was never seen leaving the building."

"The vehicle [my note: the car that transported the body to NJ] was spotted coming back through the Holland Tunnel into Manhattan around 3 a.m. on Monday."

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...bers-son-fears-bail-killers-article-1.2879187

I'm guessing it's an editorial error but that story has another curious quote:
&#8220;Richard told me, &#8216;I don't even know this kid if he's capable of doing this. I don't want anything to do with him if this happened,&#8217;&#8221; Dietl said Friday.

A criminal complaint charged Dilione, who once lived about a mile from where Comunale&#8217;s body was found in a foot-deep grave, directed police to the crude burial site.

1. Who's Richard? [The reference to "Richard" is what I believe is an editorial error]

2. If this tidbit is true and Dilione did in fact direct authorities to the burial site, why doesn't that reflect in the current charges or bail amount [which is the same as Rackover's bail]?

JMO But I believe Jimmy will be stripped of his name/title very soon.

I'm guessing it's an editorial error but that story has another curious quote:

1. Who's Richard? [The reference to "Richard" is what I believe is an editorial error]

2. If this tidbit is true and Dilione did in fact direct authorities to the burial site, why doesn't that reflect in the current charges or bail amount [which is the same as Rackover's bail]?

I think Richard is Jeffrey's father = James' "grandfather."

There were quotes from the "grandfather" yesterday.

Just a guess.

jmo

JMO But I believe Jimmy will be stripped of his name/title very soon.

If it is a legal name change, I think a court would have to rule and he would have to petition, not his benefactor........ as far as I understand it. I am sure his benefactor would love to cut all ties but a legal name change is not so easily undone.

I don't believe he had a college degree. Some reports say he "attended" Florida State University.

I think James Arthur Beaudoin is a con man and a pathological liar who will say what he needs to say depending on who he is speaking with.

When he was first arrested in 2007 he would have been 16 years old. We know he served over a year in prison as a result of his 2009 arrest when he would have been 18/19 years old.

I'm having trouble identifying when James Arthur Beaudoin was not behind bars and had the time to enroll at Florida State and, given his criminal record, doubt that he would gain admission to the University...

If it is a legal name change, I think a court would have to rule and he would have to petition, not his benefactor........ as far as I understand it. I am sure his benefactor would love to cut all ties but a legal name change is not so easily undone.

He's a pretty powerful guy with heavy duty connections. I bet it gets done sooner than later.

I think Richard is Jeffrey's father = James' "grandfather."

There were quotes from the "grandfather" yesterday.

Just a guess.

jmo

Those quotes were so bizarre -- the "grandfather" refers to James as "kid" which gives the impression that grandpa knew James since he was a wee lad when in reality James is some sketchy guy that his son Jeffrey introduced him to a couple years ago...

A few new statements:

^^RBBM

What time was James seen loading the duffel bag into his vehicle, or when was the call for the luggage cart?

I thought I read about 6:30 PM, but unsure.

IAE, I believe it appears they were gone for quite some time. Obvi LE has searched Larry's residence, too.

The gasoline, attempting to burn the body; digging even if a shallow grave, had to collect shovel/s and

why would you find it necessary to bleach the victim's clothing? Must have taken showers as well.

The bond between these two is too strong in my mind for them to be anything but lovers and at this point, I'm leaning to both participating fully in all of it, though the focus in the media appears to be leaning heavily on James.

I think James Arthur Beaudoin is a con man and a pathological liar who will say what he needs to say depending on who he is speaking with.

When he was first arrested in 2007 he would have been 16 years old. We know he served over a year in prison as a result of his 2009 arrest when he would have been 18/19 years old.

I'm having trouble identifying when James Arthur Beaudoin was not behind bars and had the time to enroll at Florida State and, given his criminal record, doubt that he would gain admission to the University...

It could be that his time "at college" was really his time behind bars, as part of cover story for him. Even as powerful as Jeffrey's ties might have been to get him a job, James would need some sort of higher education to land it. So he "attended" college for awhile.

jmopinion, just a hunch

The reports of James attending FSU come from his LinkedIn page that MSM picked up on. James could have entered that info himself. No way of knowing based on that if it is true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those quotes were so bizarre -- the "grandfather" refers to James as "kid" which gives the impression that grandpa knew James since he was a wee lad when in reality James is some sketchy guy that his son Jeffrey introduced him to a couple years ago...

Some older people refer to anyone in a younger generation as "kid".

Here's an idea....just brainstorming here.

It's strange that Joey is seen entering the building twice - once with the whole group at 4am and then again at 7:30am. There has been no report of him on video exiting the building.

Maybe he went over the balcony (either pushed, fell, or climbed down) and then he walked back into the building.

Just an idea.

jmo

I read somewhere that he and Dilione left to walk the girls out and returned together at 7ish am and both were seen in the elevator. He (Joey) was not seen leaving the building after that.

Jeffrey's vehicle in the Holland Tunnel to NJ at about 9:45 PM:

<snip> License plate reader records maintained by the New York City Police Department indicate that the vehicle traveled from the Upper East Side and through the Holland Tunnel to New Jersey at approximately 9:45 p.m. on Sunday. At about 3 a.m. the next morning, the same vehicle plate registered coming back through the Holland Tunnel and proceeded north on the FDR Drive, according to the criminal complaint.

Surveillance footage recorded some 15 minutes later showed James Rackover driving the Mercedes into a parking garage on 58th Street, police said.

<snip> Dilione also allegedly told detectives he and Rackover took Comunale&#8217;s body to Oceanport and buried it in a vacant lot and showed authorities the location on an internet map...

But James told LE he doesn't know what happened to Joey:

<snip> Rackover told police he doesn&#8217;t know what happened to Comunale, according to the criminal complaint obtained by ABC News.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/details-em...ion-joseph-comunales-murder/story?id=43633225

He's a pretty powerful guy with heavy duty connections. I bet it gets done sooner than later.

Maybe so. But, I had to change my kid's name and it was not so easy. The younger Rackover is the only one who can begin the process. Now, if "dad" wants to pay him to do so, then, it might go very fast. The younger Rackover has no legal ties to the "dad" because he couldn't be adopted. So unless they have some other partnership agreement (domestic or business) who ever owns the home owns the home or if there is a binding agreement between the two that "dad' could recall the name. In the end the criminal Rackover would need to consent to the name change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper