Found Deceased NY - Joseph Comunale, 26, Manhattan, 12 Nov 2016 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a lot of gay friends. Meth is huge in the gay community and is used as a sex drug. If were are drugs at the party, there is a very good chance meth was involved - not exclusively, but present.

As well, when they say Rackover sr met Rackover jr at a 'health club', I'm almost certain they mean a mens bathhouse.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

ITA.
Meth goes hand in hand with keeping the boundless sexual appetites roaring the night away. And then the ugly addiction creeps in.
Tragic indeed.

I am so shocked and sadden by this news:
Jeff and I met and dated he was a great guy with a big heart . Jimmy was a snotty little punk however I had know idea that he was capable of something like this . Jeff adopted him as his son . I do know that Jimmy was bisexual and he use to date my friend and was extremely violent
I'm so hurt by this news
they both frequent Shapphire , if Jeff was bi sexual I never knew or suspected
we went to the gym Together and that is where we met
my heart goes out to Joeys family
It's so scarey that u truly never know someone
Jimmy had such a amazing life and threw it all away
he took a precious gift
RIP Joey
prayers for Jeff may you get through this as well

Maybe so. But, I had to change my kid's name and it was not so easy. The younger Rackover is the only one who can begin the process. Now, if "dad" wants to pay him to do so, then, it might go very fast. The younger Rackover has no legal ties to the "dad" because he couldn't be adopted. So unless they have some other partnership agreement (domestic or business) who ever owns the home owns the home or if there is a binding agreement between the two that "dad' could recall the name. In the end the criminal Rackover would need to consent to the name change.

That holds true for us common folk. Jeffrey is friends with president elect and future first lady. IMO He can and will get it done ASAP.

Hi - I don't know if there was some unknown reason why Mr. Rackover couldn't adopt James. I have a very wealthy friend in Palm Beach who adopted a young man, basically the young man is "kept", drives an extremely expensive car and lives in an expensive mansion. The wealthy person describes the young man as his "cousin", but everyone knows the real story. So, why couldn't it be the same here? Thanks everyone for the updates. Katt

That holds true for us common folk. Jeffrey is friends with president elect and future first lady. IMO He can and will get it done ASAP.

I can't imagine the president-elect would put his toes in this water to manipulate the system. Even Rudy Guiliani is trying to get Mr. Trump to see legal boundaries. They would be foolish to get anywhere near him, it would be part of a swamp issue.

I can't imagine the president-elect would put his toes in this water to manipulate the system. Even Rudy Guiliani is trying to get Mr. Trump to see legal boundaries. They would be foolish to get anywhere near him, it would be part of a swamp issue.

Of course not. Just meant that he is quite influencial.
Regardless, I hope he can detach himself from Jimmy.

The fact that the parent-child relationship [or lack thereof] is not splashed across the front page of the NY Post our Daily News speaks volumes about the level of influence, power and respect Jeffrey Rackover has earned over the years. When it's mentioned in NY news reports it's buried in the story and treated with kid gloves.

It sounds like there's a possibility that Jeffrey Rackover might have been trying to pay it forward to someone he believed deserved a second chance in life and thought was worthy of a clean slate in life. Jeffrey Rackover may have been conned by a con man who he invested time and resources to help out of the goodness of his heart. Considering that Jeffrey Rackover has no criminal history and there's never been a bad word written about him, I believe this to be very plausible.

Hockey team will honor slain Stamford man
By Liz Skalka, Darien News

Friday, November 18, 2016

Josephs's hockey team is retiring his No. 9 jersey. According to his coach, who knew him since he was seven or eight years old,

“He was a great leader and he always gave it his all every time he stepped on the ice,”
“He was a fierce competitor but the second the game was over he would shake everyone’s hand.”
“He was part of that whole group who grew up together and played youth hockey,”

Maybe so. But, I had to change my kid's name and it was not so easy. The younger Rackover is the only one who can begin the process. Now, if "dad" wants to pay him to do so, then, it might go very fast. The younger Rackover has no legal ties to the "dad" because he couldn't be adopted. So unless they have some other partnership agreement (domestic or business) who ever owns the home owns the home or if there is a binding agreement between the two that "dad' could recall the name. In the end the criminal Rackover would need to consent to the name change.

Had his name been changed legally or is he just using that name.

Hockey team will honor slain Stamford man
By Liz Skalka, Darien News

Friday, November 18, 2016

Josephs's hockey team is retiring his No. 9 jersey. According to his coach, who knew him since he was seven or eight years old,

“He was a great leader and he always gave it his all every time he stepped on the ice,”
“He was a fierce competitor but the second the game was over he would shake everyone’s hand.”
“He was part of that whole group who grew up together and played youth hockey,”
I know this is gong to sound insensitive but if his murder was not a major news story would the team be doing this?

From a public relations standpoint, the team would have been wise to hold off until additional details emerge in order to avoid the possibility of having to retract this gesture.

That being said, I'm all for thoughtful remembrances and groups honoring former members but there's something somewhat distasteful about doing it before the victim's even buried because it strikes me as a cheap publicity grab by the team rather than a thoughtful, well planned remembrance.

Legally changed:
“The kid legally changed his name to Rackover,” Dietl said. “He let him do that because he cared about this kid so much. He was the son that Jeffrey never had.”

SOURCE:
https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.c...er-and-trying-to-hide-his-corpse/amp/?0p19G=e

BBM
He let him sounds like Jeff was not the one initiating the name change. I agree that Jimmy may have taken advantage of Jeff's generosity.

It, also, sounds like people around Jeff knew Jimmy was violent, which leads me to believe that Jeff may have even been frightened of Jimmy.

I know this is gong to sound insensitive but if his murder was not a major news story would the team be doing this?

From a public relations standpoint, the team would have been wise to hold off until additional details emerge in order to avoid the possibility of having to retract this gesture.

That being said, I'm all for thoughtful remembrances and groups honoring former members but there's something somewhat distasteful about doing it before the victim's even buried because it strikes me as a cheap publicity grab by the team rather than a thoughtful, well planned remembrance.

I believe it is the media who decides how much or more or less coverage a story gets. With media competition once a story is published it becomes a challenge to fill 24 hour news cycles. I do not believe it was in any way a PR stunt to retire his jersey.

The details of this case has nothing to do with the honor of retiring his jersey number. Whether his life was lost due to murder or a car accident or whatever...his life is still lost.

However, it does irk me when someone opens a funding site to collect money before the remains are even out of autopsy or funeral arrangements are made. Not even knowing if the family needs the assistance or not. I have seen cases where a goal of $30K or even more.

JMO's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member