Found Deceased NY - Joseph Comunale, 26, Manhattan, 12 Nov 2016 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like its getting kid gloves because of the rack involvement.

I am really shocked that this thread isn't getting more attention. I am also shocked that with so many around (in and out of the apartment) that there isn't a lot of talk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am really shocked that this thread isn't getting more attention. I am also shocked that with so many around (in and out of the apartment) that there isn't a lot of talk

I think when they go back to court and/or when they are charged with murder, there will be attention again.

And, I think the perps have good lawyers keeping a lid on things. jmo

Legal experts, so the charges against James Rackover could be increased? Wouldn't Larry's life & well being be in danger since he apparently agreed to cooperate with the police?

- At this point Rackover is unaware with what charges he will face.

- Rackover knows what he has been arrested for and those were the only charges read at his initial appearance.

- The fact that bail has been set at $3 million is a good indication that both will face additional charges (likely to be some form of murder for both or one might be charged as an accessory).

- Larry Dillione is NOT cooperating with law enforcement. While he did share the location of the body, he has refused to cooperate since sharing that information.

- I don't understand how Dilione's life would be in danger as James Rackover is still in custody and no one has alleged that Rackover is connected to anyone who would harass, intimate or attack Dilione while he is free on bail.

For me, because the crime seemed like a slam dunk. I thought that it would be done and nothing more to learn until the legal wheels start moving. And I admit that the Sherri Papini thread has me pretty absorbed. But I do check in every few days.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

-

- I don't understand how Dilione's life would be in danger as James Rackover is still in custody and no one has alleged that Rackover is connected tot anyone who would harass, intimate or attack Dilione while he is free on bail.

Plus with LD around - there is someone else to take the entire blame if JR wants to continuing denying involvement otherwise the only other person in the building he could possibly blame is his dad.

James Rackover indicted in NYC party slay, but not for murder
BY SHAYNA JACOBS
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Updated: Friday, December 2, 2016, 7:23 PM

James Rackover has been indicted on charges of tampering with physical evidence and hindering prosecution.

There’s no murder charge — for now.

Prosecutors indicted 25-year-old James Rackover, the surrogate son of a famous jeweler, on charges including hindering prosecution and tampering with physical evidence — but not the murder of a party-going Hofstra graduate, the Daily News has learned.

The Manhattan DA’s office formally filed documents Friday which indicate Rackover, who is also known as James Beaudoin, and his alleged accomplice Lawrence Dilione, 28, face a host of charges related to the disposal of Joseph Comunale’s body on Nov. 13.

A third man - identified by a source as Max Gemma - was named in the indictment, although he is not currently in custody.

<modsnip>

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...d-nyc-party-slay-not-murder-article-1.2896578

Such bulls$&t. Joey didn't stab himself 15 times and throw himself out the window.

Give me a damn break!

Threw the bloody clothing down the trash chute... What. The. H. Did they think no one would ever find them laying down there ?

On another note... I guess it's a good thing these killers were such idiots. Smh.
But I hope they fry. In this life AND the next.
MOO

What a horrible death for Joseph !!

- At this point Rackover is unaware with what charges he will face.

- Rackover knows what he has been arrested for and those were the only charges read at his initial appearance.

- The fact that bail has been set at $3 million is a good indication that both will face additional charges (likely to be some form of murder for both or one might be charged as an accessory).

- Larry Dillione is NOT cooperating with law enforcement. While he did share the location of the body, he has refused to cooperate since sharing that information.

- I don't understand how Dilione's life would be in danger as James Rackover is still in custody and no one has alleged that Rackover is connected to anyone who would harass, intimate or attack Dilione while he is free on bail.

Earlier pap reports implied Larry Dillone would turn states evidence against James Rackover to avoid spending the rest of his life in prison. Given that the former does not have a criminal record for assault and robbery dating since he was a teenager and a suspended license and the latter does, objectively speaking without any additional evidence guilt automatically would point to James.

However there is an honor code said to occur among those of Italian heritage which is why I was wondering to what degree Larry has chosen to be closed mouth. His family is prominent in his home town as well.

Does anyone have more info on Max Gemma's connection to Larry Dillone? Pictures of MG would also be appreciated.

Least anyone think I'm taking an objective approach to a very tragic and senseless murder, I would like the Comunale family, friends, and loved ones to know that that is far from the case. I regret that I have not expressed my proper condolences so far on this site. Sending my prayers in your direction, knowing that Joey is resting with the Angels in Heaven.

James Rackover indicted in NYC party slay, but not for murder
BY SHAYNA JACOBS
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Updated: Friday, December 2, 2016, 7:23 PM

James Rackover has been indicted on charges of tampering with physical evidence and hindering prosecution.

There&#8217;s no murder charge &#8212; for now.

Prosecutors indicted 25-year-old James Rackover, the surrogate son of a famous jeweler, on charges including hindering prosecution and tampering with physical evidence &#8212; but not the murder of a party-going Hofstra graduate, the Daily News has learned.

The Manhattan DA&#8217;s office formally filed documents Friday which indicate Rackover, who is also known as James Beaudoin, and his alleged accomplice Lawrence Dilione, 28, face a host of charges related to the disposal of Joseph Comunale&#8217;s body on Nov. 13.

A third man - identified by a source as Max Gemma - was named in the indictment, although he is not currently in custody.

<modsnip>

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...d-nyc-party-slay-not-murder-article-1.2896578
There's literally nothing new in this article. We've known all this for over a week.

Earlier pap reports implied Larry Dillone would turn states evidence against James Rackover to avoid spending the rest of his life in prison. Given that the former does not have a criminal record for assault and robbery dating since he was a teenager and a suspended license and the latter does, objectively speaking without any additional evidence guilt automatically would point to James.

However there is an honor code said to occur among those of Italian heritage which is why I was wondering to what degree Larry has chosen to be closed mouth. His family is prominent in his home town as well.
I don't recall reading any news reports implying that Dilione would turn State's evidence, but if you might share a link to the source of this I know myself and others would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

I don't recall reading any news reports implying that Dilione would turn State's evidence, but if you might share a link to the source of this I know myself and others would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

It would depend how you interpret the now often repeated statement that he admitted helping in burying the body and where it was located. Some of the initial paps' Larry drive James Rackover's car (actually Jeffrey Rackover's) which was spotted in the Holland tunnel which is why he said what he did? Or did he not want to stay in jail for a whole month?

It would depend how you interpret the now often repeated statement that he admitted helping in burying the body and where it was located. Some of the initial paps' Larry drive James Rackover's car (actually Jeffrey Rackover's) which was spotted in the Holland tunnel which is why he said what he did? Or did he not want to stay in jail for a whole month?
Again, and I write this delicately:
Please link to the source of an article that infers that he is cooperating.

"neither suspect was cooperating with the investigation, Chief Boyce said."

Source:
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/1...after-buried-body-is-found-in-new-jersey.html

Note: Robert Boyce is NYPD's Chief of Detectives.

DailyMail posted a timeline:

Saturday Night: Comunale meets Rackover and Dilione while partying at The Gilded Lily in New York City

Sunday, 4:00am: Comunale returns to Rackover's apartment with Dilione and three women.

Sunday, 6:30am: The three women leave the building.

Sunday, 7:30am: Comunale is seen on surveillance reentering the building.

Sunday evening: A man in Rackover's apartment calls to request a luggage cart. Soon after two men roll out two suitcases on the cart. Comunale's body is driven to New Jersey in a Mercedes Benz.

Tuesday, 8:00am: Comunale is reported missing by his father.

Wednesday morning: A man, possibly Rackover or Dilione, reveals the location of Comunale's body to police.

Wednesday afternoon: Comunale's body is found buried in a shallow grave on Oceanport, New Jersey, where Dilione grew up. Dilione's offices are just minutes from the wooded area. Dilione and Rackover are held by police.

Thursday afternoon: Rackover and Dilion are charged with murder. Judge sets bond at $3 million each.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Jeffrey-Rackover-New-York.html#ixzz4QMv92CTP

I think it's possible both of these sleazy ****s murdered Joseph since one hasn't already ratted the other one out. Though there's still time, possible the other just went along in covering up. I don't know though, I think it may have taken both of them to so violently overpower such a strong, healthy young man.

What a tragic mistake to party all night long into the daylight hours with people you don't really know. If only he'd just left instead of returning. As the saying goes, "nothing good happens after midnight". This is too sad. :cry:

Threw the bloody clothing down the trash chute... What. The. H. Did they think no one would ever find them laying down there ?

On another note... I guess it's a good thing these killers were such idiots. Smh.
But I hope they fry. In this life AND the next.
MOO

What a horrible death for Joseph !!

Yeah, they're real Einsteins arent' they? And I hope they fry too.

Does anyone have more info on Max Gemma's connection to Larry Dillone? Pictures of MG would also be appreciated.

Least anyone think I'm taking an objective approach to a very tragic and senseless murder, I would like the Comunale family, friends, and loved ones to know that that is far from the case. I regret that I have not expressed my proper condolences so far on this site. Sending my prayers in your direction, knowing that Joey is resting with the Angels in Heaven.

Has MG been named POi or suspect? I don't remember reading that he was officially named as such. WS TOS does not allow us to post info on anyone not named POI. But again, if he was...open season. Let me know.

Again, and I write this delicately:
Please link to the source of an article that infers that he is cooperating.

"neither suspect was cooperating with the investigation, Chief Boyce said."

Source:
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/1...after-buried-body-is-found-in-new-jersey.html

Note: Robert Boyce is NYPD's Chief of Detectives.

"Police were reportedly able to locate the body immediately after being tipped off by the killer (above in Oceanport)" The article goes on to say that "the 3 men reportedly got into a fight."

To me that info infers Larry was cooperating to at least some degree with the police investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver