Found Deceased NY - Joseph Comunale, 26, Manhattan, 12 Nov 2016 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
News on MG, too:

<snip> Lawrence Dilione, 28, is currently out on bail, but was briefly taken before a Manhattan Criminal Court judge as prosecutors filed a certificate of "affirmative grand jury action."

Prosecutors did not disclose the charges.

The Daily News exclusively reported last Friday that Dilione, James Rackover and a third suspect, identified by sources as Max Gemma, are currently charged with hindering prosecution and tampering with evidence &#8212; not murder.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ect-formally-notified-charges-article-1.28992

The post above this one said MG was charged. So, he's charged but not in custody?? Or bad reporting?

Soo confusing. Wish reporters would educate us on how system works.

I think, IDK, that MG has not been arraigned yet ("not clear when [MG] would be brought before a judge.").

MG doesn't have that last third charge that James & Larry have, concealment of human corpse, which would make things even more serious with that tampering with phys evidence charge (which is a felony, I believe).

MG doesn't have that last third charge that James & Larry have, concealment of human corpse, which is prob more serious.

But is he in custody or not? That's what I'm wondering.

If so, that sure happened quietly.

If not, can he be charged without being physically present??

I'm confused!

But is he in custody or not? That's what I'm wondering.

If so, that sure happened quietly.

If not, can he be charged without being physically present??

I'm confused!

He's not in custody.

On Friday, here's what we learned & what MG's attorney stated. But, things must have changed since then:

<snip> A third man - identified by a source as Max Gemma - was named in the indictment, although he is not currently in custody.

<snip> Gemma&#8217;s attorney Mark Bederow said Friday that he had not been notified of any charges against his client.

"If true, indicting Max is an extremely shortsighted move by the DA&#8217;s Office,&#8221; Bederow said. &#8220;Max is absolutely innocent of any crimes related to the death of Joseph Comunale.&#8221;

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...d-nyc-party-slay-not-murder-article-1.2896578

He's not in custody.

On Friday, here's what we learned & what MG's attorney stated. Things must have changed since then:

<snip> A third man - identified by a source as Max Gemma - was named in the indictment, although he is not currently in custody.

<snip> Gemma&#8217;s attorney Mark Bederow said Friday that he had not been notified of any charges against his client.

"If true, indicting Max is an extremely shortsighted move by the DA&#8217;s Office,&#8221; Bederow said. &#8220;Max is absolutely innocent of any crimes related to the death of Joseph Comunale.&#8221;

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...d-nyc-party-slay-not-murder-article-1.2896578

Thank you - that clears things up (sort of).

What a difference a private criminal defense attorney at the very early stages makes. That much is obvious!

IF accurate re MG, IMO he didn't accompany them on their wicked trip to NJ

This case is so frustrating. Because, IMO, LE know exactly who did what.

What a difference a private criminal defense attorney at the very early stages makes. That much is obvious!

Absolutely. I'm thinking not only a private defense, but a high-end defense. They are getting good representation.

Still, truth will win....eventually.

jmo

I was wondering what MG's involvement was... Is it possible he could have been the one who told police where the body was buried not LD all along? Not saying he accompanied them. I thought he was initially portrayed as a witness.

Since his name was first mentioned by the NY Daily News I've been privately sleuthing Max Gemma and was able to discover the social media profiles that he has not yet wiped (his Twitter was @GemmaMan with his name listed as Max Samuel ). I discovered this by connecting this Vine of Max Gemma which was posted by Clarissa Randolfi and the known images of Max Gemma.

This led me to Max Gemma's Vine account.

1,279 days ago Max Gemma posted a video of a guy tearing a telephone book in half.

In the week and a half I've shared this material privately with a few of the more active members of the Comunale thread and a Websleuths moderator to get their thoughts on this material. In my communication to them I only asked "does the guy in the video looked familiar?" All agreed that the man tearing the phone book is Joseph Comunale.

What does this potentially mean?

- It means that 3 1/2 years ago Max Gemma was at least an acquaintance of Joseph Comunale.

- We know that Max Gemma and Larry Dilione graduated high school the same year.

- Max Gemma and Larry Dilione both grew up in the small town of Oceanport, NJ.

- Joseph Comunale's body was dumped by his killer(s) in Oceanport, NJ.

- Max Gemma's Dad is the former Mayor of Oceanport.

It has been consistently implied by the media that Joseph Comunale first met Larry Dilione and James Rackover at a club the night he was killed. The news report mentioning Max Gemma imply that he was with Rackover and Dilione that night.

Therefore this video is likely to completely change everything we think we know about this case (heck, I don't know if NYPD even knows that these people knew each other before that night).

Thanks to the members and mod who provided me with their feedback and counsel in our private discussions about this research over the past week and a half; you all are awesome!

Since his name was first mentioned by the NY Daily News I've been privately sleuthing Max Gemma and was able to discover the social media profiles that he has not yet wiped (his Twitter was @GemmaMan with his name listed as Max Samuel ). I discovered this by connecting this Vine of Max Gemma which was posted by Clarissa Randolfi and the known images of Max Gemma.

1,279 days ago Max Gemma posted a video of a guy tearing a telephone book in half.

In the week and a half I've shared this material privately with a few of the more active members of the Comunale thread and a Websleuths moderator to get their thoughts on this material. In my communication to them I only asked "does the guy in the video looked familiar?" All agreed that the man tearing the phone book is Joseph Comunale.

- It means that 3 1/2 years ago Max Gemma was at least an acquaintance of Joseph Comunale.

It has been consistently implied by the media that Joseph Comunale first met Larry Dilione and James Rackover at a club the night he was killed. The news report mentioning Max Gemma imply that he was with Rackover and Dilione that night.

Therefore this video is likely to completely change everything we think we know about this case (heck, I don't know if NYPD even knows that these people knew each other before that night).

Thanks to the members and mod who provided me with their feedback and counsel in our private discussions about this research over the past week and a half; you all are awesome!

The part of this post that speaks volumes more than whether they were acquainted prior...JC could RIP a phone book into!!!! And even while he was outnumbered by several strong men, if JC was aware his life was in danger then those men should look battered cause JC would have fought like H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS. But those men do not look physically harmed. Yes, reports say the apartment showed obvious signs of struggle-but those men should also look that way IMO.

Also, I now think that the broken pelvis was from being thrown from the 4th floor window. Someone from my area recently fell 5 stories from a parking deck and survived! But among his many broken bones the one that stood out to me was his broken pelvis. I think that:
They called for the luggage cart at first to use to lug JC down, but they realized someone who has been stabbed without broken bones won't easily fit in a duffle bag or suit case. So, they threw JC out for 1 of 2 reasons...knowing he would break bones and fit easier or just because they knew they couldn't get him in the luggage and thought throwing JC out was the easiest scenario. They probably loaded up the bags with evidence and since they had asked for the cart-they wanted to continue the ruse that they actually needed the cart. Unless there is a back entrance w/o cameras, this scenario would need 3 players to be successful. IMO and by successful I mean leaving the premises without getting caught first. 2 people already outside waiting to transport JC to the car. And one to toss JC over and carry luggage and cart back down. Otherwise for 2 people only-that would be a lot of up and down movement and would look a lot more suspicious. So I do wonder...
Again JMO. Awesome find on the videos Hastings!

Great find! You've earned your detective badge.

Where did the Jersey boys go to college? Perhaps they met Joey there, a few years ago?

jmo

While I do suspect they may have met Joey before that night, that is not him in that vine video. (modsnip)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver