Found Deceased NY - Joseph Comunale, 26, Manhattan, 12 Nov 2016 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think LD killed Joe

They both had something to do with it not just LD. Weren't LD and JR both recorded on camera in the basement, and pushing the body in luggage, plus both in the car where they transported the body in the holland tunnel. If my friend committed murder I don't think I would be helping him out, if I had nothing to do with it.. that would just be stupid....

Whats sad is this is probably something that could have been avoided. Probably something over so stupid and so small, like argument over drugs, money, accusing of stealing or over a girl while intoxicated or on drugs could have fueled a little spark into a huge inferno.

However I still don't understand the extremeness of murdering someone. Even if I was mad as hell in a drunk high stupor I would never kill anyone. They stabbed him over 15 times, so unnecessary.... and very sad

They both had something to do with it not just LD. Weren't LD and JR both recorded on camera in the basement, and pushing the body in luggage, plus both in the car where they transported the body in the holland tunnel. If my friend committed murder I don't think I would be helping him out, if I had nothing to do with it.. that would just be stupid....

Whats sad is this is probably something that could have been avoided. Probably something over so stupid and so small, like argument over drugs, money, accusing of stealing or over a girl while intoxicated or on drugs could have fueled a little spark into a huge inferno.

However I still don't understand the extremeness of murdering someone. Even if I was mad as hell in a drunk high stupor I would never kill anyone. They stabbed him over 15 times, so unnecessary.... and very sad
Sometimes when drugs and alcohol are combined there dosent have to be a motive many times its all in their head. They fly into a rage.

I knew someone that did coke (alot of coke) and drank alot liked to party hard and he would just go insane and God help anyone in his path. He would hurt ppl had super strength and usually never emembered the next day what he did.
Very dangerous dude when high and the nicest person u would ever want to meet when sober

Sometimes when drugs and alcohol are combined there dosent have to be a motive many times its all in their head. They fly into a rage.

I knew someone that did coke (alot of coke) and drank alot liked to party hard and he would just go insane and God help anyone in his path. He would hurt ppl had super strength and usually never emembered the next day what he did.
Very dangerous dude when high and the nicest person u would ever want to meet when sober

Agreed - this may turn out to be one of those senseless tragedies fueled by substances, ego, etc. But what gets me is that both suspects had to be out of their minds to not stop and realize they were botching things up badly and that everything was traceable. They would have been better off staging a brawl and running through the halls claiming someone was after them and ultimately self defense.

I think many of us know that one person who gets crazy when partying too much - one who may seek fights or is very dangerous to cross - but usually if someone else is present - they try to stop the madness. No one wants to ruin their life by assisting and/or protecting that crazed person. In this case, both suspects seemed to have turned against JC. There was an interview with JC's Dad (and I've been trying to find his exact quote) but he said two people had to have been involved because his son would have been able to take care of one. At this point I think both must realize how horrible their cover up work was and I would think their lawyers would be working on plea negotiations. I just can't stop asking why JC?

Agreed - this may turn out to be one of those senseless tragedies fueled by substances, ego, etc. But what gets me is that both suspects had to be out of their minds to not stop and realize they were botching things up badly and that everything was traceable. They would have been better off staging a brawl and running through the halls claiming someone was after them and ultimately self defense.

I think many of us know that one person who gets crazy when partying too much - one who may seek fights or is very dangerous to cross - but usually if someone else is present - they try to stop the madness. No one wants to ruin their life by assisting and/or protecting that crazed person. In this case, both suspects seemed to have turned against JC. There was an interview with JC's Dad (and I've been trying to find his exact quote) but he said two people had to have been involved because his son would have been able to take care of one. At this point I think both must realize how horrible their cover up work was and I would think their lawyers would be working on plea negotiations. I just can't stop asking why JC?
One has to wonder if there was an incident or something which caused the women to leave... Hopefully the women have been able to give NYPD a clear understanding of the mood of the apartment at the time they left.

The victim's father saying that two people had to be involved because his son could have taken one of them begs the question: Did Joseph frequently get into physical altercations or is his father simply speculating? Perhaps this is a clue that Joseph was more hot tempered than we understand... The harsh reality one having gym strength and a muscular physique does not mean that he'll win a fight or has any fighting skills.

One has to wonder if there was an incident or something which caused the women to leave... Hopefully the women have been able to give NYPD a clear understanding of the mood of the apartment at the time they left.

The victim's father saying that two people had to be involved because his son could have taken one of them begs the question: Did Joseph frequently get into physical altercations or is his father simply speculating? Perhaps this is a clue that Joseph was more hot tempered than we understand... The harsh reality one having gym strength and a muscular physique does not mean that he'll win a fight or has any fighting skills.

From the comments made in this article - (local newspaper) - it sounds like Joey was not a fighter and some are quoted as saying they couldn't imagine him fighting.

http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/loc...ity-mourns-popular-Westhill-High-10625552.php

I'm still trying to find the other comment I referenced.

The three women and MGs input would be very interesting to hear.

I'm not tarnishing JC's reputation or saying he wasn't a great guy but please remember that when you are mourning someone you love, you always remember the good. And many people are aware of this going in the media, so won't be saying 'yeah he was a great guy but you know, he could handle himself' etc. As someone has said above, it may be that after a night of hard partying tempers were frayed, even for someone who was usually so placid.

On the note of whether this had been the first time JC had been with these guys, I seem to remember a comment alluding to JC being in the city more than once, I am trying to find the exact quote and will edit when I do. But maybe they had crossed paths before.

I definitely think MG and the ladies' input with be valuable and is likely being held back on that basis.

Interesting it was the aunt that gave an interview. Not sleuthing her at all, but I did notice that the only visitors JB was allowed while in custody in 2009 were his aunt & uncle and a lay clergyman. All named. It made me wonder if he was living with his aunt & uncle at the time.

https://www.browardclerk.org/Web2/C...TC6lKkWbZk=&caseNum=07016157CF10C&category=CR

His ex-girlfriend, according to the DailyMail article: 'He moved in with me and my mom,' Grimm said. 'We had a very normal existence.'

Thoughts and prayers continue for Joey's family and friends as they await justice and for their strength.

Joey was stabbed to death 15 times, and now the defense by a thousand cuts and innuendos to his reputation may follow, in order to buck up a defense for those responsible. I don't think time and more information will favor the defendant/s from the way things have gone. If/when this story widens in won't be in Joey's direction, would be my guess.

I just wanted to point out I keep seeing comments on threads saying the body was literally next to the police department. The building was damaged a few years ago in hurricane Sandy and has been abandoned.

I just wanted to point out I keep seeing comments on threads saying the body was literally next to the police department. The building was damaged a few years ago in hurricane Sandy and has been abandoned.

Sounds like you're a local? Locals are great to have on cases. I hope you stick around and help us decipher the case.

Welcome!

Sounds like you're a local? Locals are great to have on cases. I hope you stick around and help us decipher the case.

Welcome!

Yes, as opposed to following venally placed bread crumbs. Thank you, Anonymous123.

and :welcome6: to Websleuths!

Great to have you join and to have you share what you know. It is makes such a world of difference in enriching context, understanding, and in filtering to what's closer to real. I very much look forward to your ideas on the threads.

Yes, as opposed to following venally placed bread crumbs. Thank you, Anonymous123.

and :welcome6: to Websleuths!

Great to have you join and to have you share what you know. It is makes such a world of difference in enriching context, understanding, and in filtering to what's closer to real. I very much look forward to your ideas on the threads.

If you can add any info as to local speculation or theories it would be appreciated. Wouldn't want to see Joey smeared by a high priced defense. Paps have gone ?quiet and some wonder why that would be the case. Deals being cut? Larry doesn't want to spend the rest of his life in jail?

I have the next hearing on December 13, 2016.

Just an FYI!

I am really shocked that this thread isn't getting more attention. I am also shocked that with so many around (in and out of the apartment) that there isn't a lot of talk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<snip> Dilione has already pleaded not guilty and is due back in court Dec. 5, his lawyer said.

<snip> The grand jury’s charges against James Rackover were not revealed, as Monday’s indictment was sealed, and he was ordered to be in court on Dec. 13.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/22/man-charged-in-death-of-party-goer-wont-testify-for-grand-jury/

Legal experts, so the charges against James Rackover could be increased? Wouldn't Larry's life & well being be in danger since he apparently agreed to cooperate with the police?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member