Found Deceased NY - Joseph Comunale, 26, Manhattan, 12 Nov 2016 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"In the last three or four articles I've read, they are leaving out the Jeweler's famous clientele as I mentioned earlier."

Donna, the jeweler's clientele is irrelevant. Regarding the search warrant, LE can check cell phone records, computer hard drives, possibly look for JC personal effects. MG's and LD's homes in Oceanport are easily located and I'm sure have been visited by LE. There is a lot of evidence and interviews that we have not been privy too, but evidence that can support the cases against the defendants.

The whole situation sucks! So many lives affected and whatever went down, Joey should not have lost his life. Where is NY guy that went to court today?

Does anyone see possible litigation against The Sutton Board Of Directors for not running a background check on James and allowing him to move in?

Doesn't someone have to answer as to why this person was out on the street, let alone, in a place like that?

"In the last three or four articles I've read, they are leaving out the Jeweler's famous clientele as I mentioned earlier."

Donna, the jeweler's clientele is irrelevant. Regarding the search warrant, LE can check cell phone records, computer hard drives, possibly look for JC personal effects. MG's and LD's homes in Oceanport are easily located and I'm sure have been visited by LE. There is a lot of evidence and interviews that we have not been privy too, but evidence that can support the cases against the defendants.

I know the name dropping would normally be irrelevant, in this case he/they are arrogantly dropping some pretty heavy hitters. I don't know who was allowing that in the two news outlets at the time, but I felt like it spoke volumes. As does it now, with the non mention of them.

Either people are calling those people out on it and asking if partiality is being shown or those people are stepping away and realizing a young life is lost and justice needs to be served.

Does anyone see possible litigation against The Sutton Board Of Directors for not running a background check on James and allowing him to move in?

Doesn't someone have to answer as to why this person was out on the street, let alone, in a place like that?

No. IMO. He wasn't a wanted criminal. He wasn't a fugitive.

http://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-stamford-death-update-1207-20161206-story.html

*snip*
[The New York Police Department said Tuesday that 29-year-old Max Gemma, of Oceanport, New Jersey, has been arrested]

One of the first articles on Max, stating his address as Oceanport. I know that's his childhood home, but they usually state persons present address.

This is what came up on Google search for the now defunct Max Gemma LinkedIn page. Notice it mentions the greater NYC area before it tapers off...

Max Gemma | LinkedIn
LinkedIn › pub › max-gemma
View Max Gemma's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the ... November 2016 – Present (1 month)Greater New York City Area ...

I feel it's relevant, especially if relating to where he lived.. It goes with my working theory of Larry and Gemma treating James apt. like a home away from home. jmoo

BBM 1: Because reporters are busy and this level of detail is not important enough to them to confirm precisely. I'm sure LE has the precise info, but it's not vital to release that to the public.

BBM 2: As another poster mentioned above, this age group moves around. Could be one year at one address, a few months at another. They might not bother changing a license until more settled. And, they certainly might get their mail at their parents' house. As much as I am curious where they lived, I don't see any conspiracy in the press to hide it.

jmopinion while awaiting evidence to be presented in court

Agreed.

At the end of the day, the crime scene becomes more important to reporters.

Plus, address is also dependent on where someone is registered to vote. I can tell you right now, my license says one address in one state, I'm registered to vote in two states, nyc being one and the other being where I went to college, and I'm listed under three other addresses due to moving around, a family member and where I went to grad school....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In NYC, the main thing landlords and property managers care about is if you can pay rent... bottom line

Yes possibly. But devils advocate, there could be skeletons in MG and LDs closets that are either not being publicized for reasons relating to the case, or... both men have the monetary resources to keep those details from being released to the public for their own benefit. I'm inclined to think that MGs father being a former Mayor might have its advantages.

This is all speculation, but, always a possibility

Not to beat a dead horse but agreed My license says one thing, my billing address for credit card is my childhood address and I've lived in 3 apartments since. Pay bills online nowadays and don't see the point in dealing with the DMV until I have to. I think it's pretty common in those renting of a certain age especially in the Tri state area.

I just wouldn't read too much into it. Today I saw an article online from some "news" site that said James Rackover was involved in the murder of Larry dilione. Pretty bad reporting when you can't get the victim's name right. IMO just the internet culture we live in.

Agreed.

At the end of the day, the crime scene becomes more important to reporters.

Plus, address is also dependent on where someone is registered to vote. I can tell you right now, my license says one address in one state, I'm registered to vote in two states, nyc being one and the other being where I went to college, and I'm listed under three other addresses due to moving around, a family member and where I went to grad school....

I feel like a reporter is told the basic facts:who, what where and when. They all had Oceanport, for Gemma and Dilione for weeks. Reporters don't make things up off the top of their head because they're busy

I guess they realized that wouldn't work because Dilione's family lives in FL. and a neighbor gave an interview stating she only saw him when he visited, meaning he didn't live there.

Could Dilione and Gemma have been paying to crash at James apt for awhile? Could they have changed it because it's a better slam on James to have us assume he lived there alone? To me, that's what it seems. These are only my thoughts and are not being stated as facts.

Not to beat a dead horse but agreed My license says one thing, my billing address for credit card is my childhood address and I've lived in 3 apartments since. Pay bills online nowadays and don't see the point in dealing with the DMV until I have to. I think it's pretty common in those renting of a certain age especially in the Tri state area.

I just wouldn't read too much into it. Today I saw an article online from some "news" site that said James Rackover was involved in the murder of Larry dilione. Pretty bad reporting when you can't get the victim's name right. IMO just the internet culture we live in.

Yup

The whole situation sucks! So many lives affected and whatever went down, Joey should not have lost his life. Where is NY guy that went to court today?

I think it's safe to assume that when he's ready to talk, he'll definitely have something to say since he seems very vocal. That or there wasn't much information provided today, at least nothing more than what we're reading about in the media...

As a side note, my mind can't seem to stop thinking about the attempt to dismember JC... that action is usually indicative of foul play relating to sexual activity, especially when the victim and suspects are all one gender. I'm starting to think that previous theories discussed in the first thread about LD and JR coming onto JC might be true... JMO

What's that you say? James murdered Larry? How did this happen? Did he hack off his teflon ankle monitor? How did he do it so fast?

LoL the Daily Mail is the worst. They called him Ruckover and a bunch more mistakes. I guess we get what we pay for. In the old days, you couldn't find a single error in a paper publication..n

I think it's safe to assume that when he's ready to talk, he'll definitely have something to say since he seems very vocal. That or there wasn't much information provided today, at least nothing more than what we're reading about in the media...

As a side note, my mind can't seem to stop thinking about the attempt to dismember JC... that action is usually indicative of foul play relating to sexual activity, especially when the victim and suspects are all one gender. I'm starting to think that previous theories discussed in the first thread about LD and JR coming onto JC might be true... JMO

BBM

Same. I try not to think about what we know was done to Joey and what was possibly done to him. It just really brings me to tears. So freaking evil.

BBM

Same. I try not to think about what we know was done to Joey and what was possibly done to him. It just really brings me to tears. So freaking evil.

Agreed. I couldn't even spell out Joey's name in that sentence... I purposely put his initials

I think the dismemberment came from panic from the rigor mortis setting in. I don't think they intended for anyone to find Joey regardless, so I don't think it was to mask any kind of sexual abuse.

I feel sick when I think of the horror washing over them and the panic of realizing what they've done. These guys were basic college kids at one time. They all actually have nice smiles.

They didn't know how to get him out. So in all their effort, they got caught any way. Human nature for self preservation is the only way to explain, I guess.

I feel like a reporter is told the basic facts:who, what where and when. They all had Oceanport, for Gemma and Dilione for weeks. Reporters don't make things up off the top of their head because they're busy

I guess they realized that wouldn't work because Dilione's family lives in FL. and a neighbor gave an interview stating she only saw him when he visited, meaning he didn't live there.

Could Dilione and Gemma have been paying to crash at James apt for awhile? Could they have changed it because it's a better slam on James to have us assume he lived there alone? To me, that's what it seems. These are only my thoughts and are not being stated as facts.

Im only going to comment on your idea of them all living together.

ea76f689df757b4476a8deb7e25e35a2.png

So this is JRs apt, I'm 99% certain. If you want to know how I concluded this I'll go into further detail but I know there are good sleuth's here and
most have probably concluded the same. So I'll spare everyone [emoji38]

That being said IMO three grown men living in this apt just doesn't make sense. Of course they could, but come on now they come from wealthy families.

@Lawdini1234 I understand it's tight quarters, but the tri-state area is VERY expensive.

Again, we don't know the personal finances of Gemma or Dilione. We know Gemma just started a job. We don't know the extent or lack of monetary and emotional family support. According to the judge, James is a washed up coke head, so maybe birds of feather...

We know James was on the outs somewhat with Jeffrey and may have needed help if he was cut off.

They've gone to college and may be used to the dorm style living. If family support dried up, and this, omo, due to drugs or alcohol, wouldn't crashing on air mattress in a million dollar condo not be the worst thing that could happen to you? MOO

It would be three grown men and a dog, forgot about the dog.

1. It is true that the tri-state area is very expensive! Which only further solidifies to me that LD and MG more than likely wouldn't be paying rent/chipping in to crash on an air mattress at JRs when they are ALREADY paying for rent in Jersey City at there own place.

2. Today in court the prosecutor said Rackover was "still a very heavy cocaine user and is still deeply involved in drugs." He has money for drugs so he should have money for rent. Maybe he's even dealing-speculation on my part

3. Finally we don't know the finances of LD or MG but we do know they were able to make bond and large amounts at that. (Gemma's father home for collateral)

Maybe they were living together but like I said doesn't make sense.
Why not get a bigger place, move from the Sutton to an area that was less $ per sq ft

@Lawdini1234
Agreed... There are definitely some good sleuths here.. #JFJ

I understand it's tight quarters, but the tri-state area is VERY expensive.

Again, we don't know the personal finances of Gemma or Dilione. We know Gemma just started a job. We don't know the extent or lack of monetary and emotional family support. According to the judge, James is a washed up coke head, so maybe birds of feather...

We know James was on the outs somewhat with Jeffrey and may have needed help if he was cut off.

They've gone to college and may be used to the dorm style living. If family support dried up, and this, omo, due to drugs or alcohol, wouldn't crashing on air mattress in a million dollar condo not be the worst thing that could happen to you? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper