Found Deceased NY - Joseph Comunale, 26, Manhattan, 12 Nov 2016 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lawdini1234 They probably didn't move because Jeffrey may have still been paying the rent. Imo

Does the Judge realize that Larry and Max may have been snorting right next to James that night. Imo

The parents bailed them out because they are their flesh and blood and ultimately this reflects on them also. Moo

James proclaims innocence.. Didn't really listen the first time but now.. Two months later it's adding up!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ce-bars-saying-didn-t-know-murder-arrest.html

*snip *
[But on Sunday, Rackover called the charges 'bulls***' and said he didn't even know he was charged with murder until just before his arraignment.]

Seems plausible since he was arrested for driving on a suspended as quoted by all news outlets...

[I’ve never seen this kid. I don’t even know who he is,' Rackover told the paper. 'I only found out about the real charges through my lawyer on Thursday before the arraignment.]

He was told he was there for the driving charge so I could see how he was surprised...

[Rackover didn't deny that Comunale was at his apartment but said he never saw him and didn't kill him.]

He said there were no arguments and everyone left around 7am and he went to bed shortly after.]

Joey was seen outside at 7am.This is confusing, but maybe Joey and Dilione were outside at that time. Maybe he meant he knew he was there, but never actually saw him. It's so confusing that it seems heartfelt because his lawyer would have corrected him if it was scripted.

[When asked about accusations that he murdered Comunale and drove his body to New Jersey to bury it in a shallow grave, he told the Daily News: '

Wheeled him out of the building? There was no body.

'There was no dolly. I was never even seen on camera with this kid. I have no idea who he is.

'I can’t explain what happened at all. I didn’t do anything.']

The footage with "the man" dragging and stuffing suspicious trash bags is the damning proof that led to Dilione. .You remember the bags found in/near and outside the building. Also would explain the 2 suitcases turning into 5 duffle bags and a backpack revolving story.. Maybe there was no dolly (luggage cart) and maybe "the man" had to make so many trips he drew attention to himself, leading to the 911 call.

But Rackover fiercely denies this, claiming: 'I have no reason to hurt this kid. I’ve never hurt anyone. I’ve never killed anyone. I didn’t do any of this.]

They went to the person on the tapes, being Dilione. If James was on the tapes he would have been in an adjoining interrogation room along with Dilione from the get go. There was a mystery witness to corroborate where Joey was though.

They didn't go to James apt until Wednesday and lured him to jailhouse on the driving charge, I guess so he wouldn't make a scene and loudly proclaim his innocence, which he did do anyway..Sorry for long post, but I felt it was important...

All of these thoughts are purely speculation and jmoo..

Are they now planning to use the 4/5 duffle bags and a backpack footage of James and Dilione packing for the Hamptons?

How many times can/will they change what was on the luggage rack? And the bags were stuffed in the trunk not in/near or next to The Sutton.

Still think it may have happened upstairs on 32nd floor. Maybe Gemma woke up at James apt, went upstairs to get Larry and walked into a horror movie and was commissioned to help clean up, but then just flipped and left, hence leading to the early hour and change of clothes. Imoo

James could have been in a deep, alcohol induced sleep, maybe not even waking up until 2 or 3 that afternoon. If he and Jeffrey were on the outs, I don't think Jeffrey would want him to have any more dirt on him than he already might have.

I find it hard to believe they drove back to NYC that night. Why would they? They already had the body out and needed to sleep at some point. So again, maybe they're using footage of James driving Dilione's Mercedes at an earlier date, leading to driving on the suspended charge. Which he maybe he had done, so he didn't argue

"Dilione told the detective that Rackover then choked, stabbed and tried to dismember Comunale, according to the motion. Hours later, surveillance tape showed Rackover and Dilione heaving several bags — with Comunale's body stowed inside, police presumed — into the trunk of a Mercedez-Benz around 6 p.m. reportedly bound for Oceanport.
Dilione also admitted in the interview police that he helped Rackover hide the body in a plot of land behind a flower shop in Oceanport, then douse the shallow grave with gasoline.
Later, police found in a garbage pile at Rackover's apartment building a cut-up black quilted jacket, jeans, a black comforter cover, blood-stained shrink wrap twisted into rope, a grey hooded Nike sweatshirt with blood on the sleeves, paper towels, a bathmat, underwear with bleach on it, and numerous other articles of clothing."

SOURCE: http://www.app.com/story/news/crime...ort-body-joseph-comunale-cigarettes/96777220/

This is what came up on Google search for the now defunct Max Gemma LinkedIn page. Notice it mentions the greater NYC area before it tapers off...

Max Gemma | LinkedIn
LinkedIn › pub › max-gemma
View Max Gemma's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the ... November 2016 – Present (1 month)Greater New York City Area ...

I feel it's relevant, especially if relating to where he lived.. It goes with my working theory of Larry and Gemma treating James apt. like a home away from home. jmoo

fwiw - my linked in profile also listed "Greater NYC area" when my office was under 10mi from Oceanport... the term is often used when referencing a location in Tristate area, esp on LinkedIn

re: "now defunct mg LinkedIn page" - I can still bring it up (if this is the correct page?)
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1838.jpg
    IMG_1838.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 83
@Lawdini1234 They probably didn't move because JEFFREY MAY HAVE STILL BEEN PAYING THE RENT. Imo

Does the Judge realize that Larry and Max may have been snorting right next to James that night. Imo

The parents bailed them out because they are their flesh and blood and ultimately this reflects on them also. Moo

You asked in a previous post:

Code:
Could Dilione and Gemma have been paying to crash at James apt for awhile?

I gave you logical reasons as to why they WOULD NOT be paying him to crash at his apt.

ABBM

There we have you giving another logical reason as to why LD & MG wouldn't be paying JR

Not sure how accurate mylife is but it lists a NYC address for MG (I blacked out relatives on screenshot)
I included a map of that zip
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1842.jpg
    IMG_1842.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 84
Why would LD and MG be living at James' apartment? One of theiir friends was on the thread earlier on (sorry, don't remember who) and said they share an apartment in Jersey. So, where did that notion come from? And why?

Online stats are VERY unreliable. Very. My address online still shows the home I grew up in. And I haven't lived there in 20 years. It also shows my parents address in Florida and I never lived there.

As for MSM, I am constantly reminding myself NOT to be distracted by the word salad and misinformation they put out. Some days, I prefer nothing instead of the nonsense they put out there. JMO.

Not sure how accurate mylife is but it lists a NYC address for MG (I blacked out relatives on screenshot)
I included a map of that zip
attachment.php
attachment.php

I also found address history for Beverly Hills, CA. This one also shows AZ, from when he went to college. Wondering how reliable these sites are.

IF money was being paid to JR, it most likely involved the selling and/or using of cocaine and/or other drugs and not payment, fees or rent to sleep on his couch or to live with him.

Recreational users and extra money to fund their lifestyles

IMO James didn't need to rent out his couch or inflatable mattress. The guy fell into a pot of gold. He was very well taken care of. Fool.

Agreed with some previous posters. IMO there was social selling of drugs as well going on. Surprised this hasn't been reported on more as IMO it's more likely to attack someone if you think they are stealing your drug stash or cash (while coked up) then over a pack of cigs.

If Max just started in early November, how long was he unemployed? If it was for a long stretch, how was he paying his Jersey City rent?

James and Jeffrey, for all intents and purposes, broke up at the end of the summer. That led Jeffrey to put his apt up for sale, it seems, time frame wise.

If he was footing his rent and there was already friction, I don't think he's going to hand him spending money. Do we even know if James still has that job or not, or length of time worked there?

Larry, manning an office of 1,could probably forward all business calls to his cell and coordinate the jobs while being wherever he wanted to be, imo, he also could crash there at the office if all else failed, if need be.

Unfortunately we aren't privy to Max and Gemma background. As in possible trouble with the law and drug ingesting habits( if any)

Most non drug users would divest themselves from a coke snorting fiend like James if the didn't partake, imo.

This is mere speculation and my working theories only.. MOO

ListMap
414 E 59th St
1460 Broadway
via 2nd Ave
15min 2.1mi
Est. fuel cost: $0.23 Add your vehicle for more accurate fuel cost
MAX COULD HAVE ACTUALLY WALKED TO WORK.. IF THAT'S NOT AN INCENTIVE TO STAY SOME WHERE IN THE CITY, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.. IMO

If Max just started in early November, how long was he unemployed? If it was for a long stretch, how was he paying his Jersey City rent?

James and Jeffrey, for all intents and purposes, broke up at the end of the summer. That led Jeffrey to put his apt up for sale, it seems, time frame wise.

If he was footing his rent and there was already friction, I don't think he's going to hand him spending money. Do we even know if James still has that job or not, or length of time worked there?

Larry, manning an office of 1,could probably forward all business calls to his cell and coordinate the jobs while being wherever he wanted to be, imo, he also could crash there at the office if all else failed, if need be.

Unfortunately we aren't privy to Max and Gemma background. As in possible trouble with the law and drug ingesting habits( if any)

Most non drug users would divest themselves from a coke snorting fiend like James if the didn't partake, imo.

This is mere speculation and my working theories only.. MOO

JRtheElder put his apt on the market before last summer. It first went on to market in February if I recall correctly. I don't have a link handy, but it was easy to find when I looked into it awhile back.

I do think the two JRs had a strained relationship after the summer.

"Dilione told the detective that Rackover then choked, stabbed and tried to dismember Comunale, according to the motion. Hours later, surveillance tape showed Rackover and Dilione heaving several bags — with Comunale's body stowed inside, police presumed — into the trunk of a Mercedez-Benz around 6 p.m. reportedly bound for Oceanport.
Dilione also admitted in the interview police that he helped Rackover hide the body in a plot of land behind a flower shop in Oceanport, then douse the shallow grave with gasoline.
Later, police found in a garbage pile at Rackover's apartment building a cut-up black quilted jacket, jeans, a black comforter cover, blood-stained shrink wrap twisted into rope, a grey hooded Nike sweatshirt with blood on the sleeves, paper towels, a bathmat, underwear with bleach on it, and numerous other articles of clothing."

SOURCE: http://www.app.com/story/news/crime...ort-body-joseph-comunale-cigarettes/96777220/

@TeenaNJ Thanks for that LinkedIn link. It seems James LinkedIn account is still active. I don't want to be a member, so if you have time would you take a look at it. TIA

Again with vague "bags" description.They all but seem to be admitting that he was dismembered. Imo

JRtheElder put his apt on the market before last summer. It first went on to market in February if I recall correctly. I don't have a link handy, but it was easy to find when I looked into it awhile back.

I do think the two JRs had a strained relationship after the summer.
@Inthedetails Do you remember way back in thread 1 when someone pulled up the records and it was Sept or Oct. (summers end) It was when I was pointing out the brand new Porsche, James moving and Jeffrey trying to sell his place and thinking how strangely coincidental all three things were. IIRC moo

Is quoting random WS member claiming to be friends and "in the know" a viable and acceptable "link" according TOS. Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member