Found Deceased NY - Joseph Comunale, 26, Manhattan, 12 Nov 2016 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The non-search of non-proven Jersey City residence is some of the lamest BS I've heard in a criminal case. Ever! imho

But LD and MG do share an apartment in Jersey City. The police even said they searched it. Remember 7 days after the fact. It's not uncommon for people our age to sublet apartments or not change our drivers license address especially when you are only leasing for a year.

IIRC, in the beginning, it was Lawrence Dilione of Of Oceanport. For weeks.

Then as mysteriously as Gemma showed up, it became, Gemma and Dilione of Oceanport. Then at other times it was Gemma of NY . then ultimately it became Dilione and Gemma of Jersey City. Why so much fluctuation?

I would think they would look into their mailing address to find the Jersey City location. Unless two grown men took the PATH train weekly to their parents house in Oceanport to get their mail, it seems strange that they couldn't find an address.
Jmoo

Yes. Max Gemma went to college in Arizona. I forget where Larry Dillione went to college but know it wasn't with Gemma.

As far as employment, all of Gemma's positions have been entry level-ish office jobs. He had just started with a new company in November.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nj.c...me_killing_reportedly_had_b.amp?client=safari

*snip*

Dilione owns a roofing business based out of Long Branch, according to his Linkedin page . He had attended Red Bank Catholic High School before he went on to play lacrosse at Wagner College in New York City.

Then as mysteriously as Gemma showed up, it became, Gemma and Dilione of Oceanport. Then at other times it was Gemma of NY . then ultimately it became Dilione and Gemma of Jersey City. Why so much fluctuation?

I would think they would look into their mailing address to find the Jersey City location. Unless two grown men took the PATH train weekly to their parents house in Oceanport to get their mail, it seems strange that they couldn't find an address.
Jmoo

BBM 1: Because reporters are busy and this level of detail is not important enough to them to confirm precisely. I'm sure LE has the precise info, but it's not vital to release that to the public.

BBM 2: As another poster mentioned above, this age group moves around. Could be one year at one address, a few months at another. They might not bother changing a license until more settled. And, they certainly might get their mail at their parents' house. As much as I am curious where they lived, I don't see any conspiracy in the press to hide it.

jmopinion while awaiting evidence to be presented in court

Jmoo

Code:
IIRC, in the beginning, it was Lawrence Dilione of Of Oceanport. FOR WEEKS.

Above bolded by me

:Article from November 18th, 2016:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nj.c...me_killing_reportedly_had_b.amp?client=safari

*snip*

The police statement lists Dilione's residence in Jersey City, but records show he also has a listed address on Cayuga Avenue in Oceanport , approximately 2 miles from where Comunale's body was found behind the florist shop in the tiny Jersey Shore borough.

I commend Dilione and Gemma for completing college, it's no easy task. James home life was definitely different than theirs. That doesn't excuse his past behavior but it it also shouldn't make Dilione and Gemma immune or excused for their past behavior, good or bad.

Once the hard partying has started and life is spiraling out of control, the playing field is leveled and all partaking are considered one thing. A drug addict.Rich or poor.

Why is Gemma, at almost 30, switching jobs so often and accepting entry level positions with 7 or 8 years out of college behind him? That just doesn't seem like someone that's focused and stable imo

Dilione, also almost 30,and years out of college, has only his family owned business to list on his resume. Absolutely nothing wrong with either scenario, just saying how it looks to me.

I would think the DAs office could find an address if they put their minds to it.. Seems fishy to me that they couldn't. Imoo

Can someone explain to me where Bederow is going with the apt. search angle? It doesn't really make sense that there would have been evidence there to clear or condemn his client anyway.

It seems they are desperately trying to find loopholes in blaming the police. Dilione s lawyer included. They are striving to get the whole thing thrown out of court. Imo

The way I understood it, Dilione was seen on tape carrying the bags. Isn't that enough to hold someone for questioning ? And during said questioning he admitted to desecrating and burying a body, so how was he ever held there illegally? Why would he ever have been "free to go" just curious??

I commend Dilione and Gemma for completing college, it's no easy task. James home life was definitely different than theirs. That doesn't excuse his past behavior but it it also shouldn't make Dilione and Gemma immune or excused for their past behavior, good or bad.

Once the hard partying has started and life is spiraling out of control, the playing field is leveled and all partaking are considered one thing. A drug addict.Rich or poor.

Why is Gemma, at almost 30, switching jobs so often and accepting entry level positions with 7 or 8 years out of college behind him? That just doesn't seem like someone that's focused and stable imo

Dilione, also almost 30,and years out of college, has only his family owned business to list on his resume. Absolutely nothing wrong with either scenario, just saying how it looks to me.

I would think the DAs office could find an address if they put their minds to it.. Seems fishy to me that they couldn't. Imoo

Adulting is hard. Especially when partying hard and no one setting you up or footing the bills.

In the last three or four articles I've read, they are leaving out the Jeweler's famous clientele as I mentioned earlier.

Could this be an omen that the truth will soon erupt from the bowels of hell?

That this fireball of fabrication and deceit are getting too big to contain? That the Internet holds many hidden truths in the original statement made. That putting something in print or saying too much can come back to haunt you..

Is the person orchestrating this charade running out of money? In which case, the truth will definitely come out.

I hope Sercarz is looking at the whole picture in how he handles this case. If he wins for James he will be infamous. If he throws the fight, he will only have one big payday. Imo

Updated

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nyda...nkle-bracelet-article-1.2954516?client=safari

<snip>

Lawyers for James Rackover, 25, filed a letter proposing that their client be released on a $500,000 bond on the condition that he wear a tracking device like the one he’d mutilated in the past.

“We would propose electronic monitoring, either by the bondsman, or at the defendant's expense, and periodic drug testing,” his attorney Maurice Sercarz wrote in a Jan. 20 letter obtained by the Daily News.

In court Tuesday, Sercarz told Justice Charles Solomon that a bail bondsman had assured him there was a teflon-like alternative to suit his needs.

"They've got a bracelet that he won't be able to cut off," he argued.

Updated

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nyda...nkle-bracelet-article-1.2954516?client=safari

<snip>

Lawyers for James Rackover, 25, filed a letter proposing that their client be released on a $500,000 bond on the condition that he wear a tracking device like the one he&#8217;d mutilated in the past.

&#8220;We would propose electronic monitoring, either by the bondsman, or at the defendant's expense, and periodic drug testing,&#8221; his attorney Maurice Sercarz wrote in a Jan. 20 letter obtained by the Daily News.

In court Tuesday, Sercarz told Justice Charles Solomon that a bail bondsman had assured him there was a teflon-like alternative to suit his needs.

Sounds legit. :laughing:

Updated

<snip>

Lawyers for James Rackover, 25, filed a letter proposing that their client be released on a $500,000 bond on the condition that he wear a tracking device like the one he&#8217;d mutilated in the past.

&#8220;We would propose electronic monitoring, either by the bondsman, or at the defendant's expense, and periodic drug testing,&#8221; his attorney Maurice Sercarz wrote in a Jan. 20 letter obtained by the Daily News.

Hysterical!

Rackover could come back with "I checked his pulse, he wasn't breathing, he was already dead" after Dilione's golden gloves worthy, one punch knockout. (which I find hard to believe) and it could go round and round for eternity. In that case would the judge say they both get life in prison or what??

Rackover could come back with "I checked his pulse, he wasn't breathing, he was already dead" after Dilione's golden gloves worthy, one punch knockout. (which I find hard to believe) and it could go round and round for eternity. In that case would the judge say they both get life in prison or what??

Hopefully, LE will have enough on these two to put them away. For whatever their part was in ending Joey's life. And Gemma, IMO, will not be completely off the hook.

Hopefully, LE will have enough on these two to put them away. For whatever their part was in ending Joey's life. And Gemma, IMO, will not be completely off the hook.
I'm beginning to think Dilione and Gemma will get 20 years to life for 2nd degree murder with Dilione serving about 5 to 7 and James will serve 10 to 12. Gemma, even with his connections, might get 5 to 7 years and serve about 18 months. But.. And it's a big but.. There might be an earth shattering plot twist that will surprise us all... Imo

I'm beginning to think Dilione and Gemma will get 20 years to life for 2nd degree murder with Dilione serving about 5 to 7 and James will serve 10 to 12. Gemma, even with his connections, might get 5 to 7 years and serve about 18 months. But.. And it's a big but.. There might be an earth shattering plot twist that will surprise us all... Imo

Anyway I look at it, they are dumb fools. All had a cushy life. Good families. Priveleged. Good schools. Wasted the best years of their lives that will be spent in jail. Will have felony records. BUT will be out early enough to marry, have kids. Still enjoy some years.

Joey will not. Joey will never meet his wife, never have children. And his family will live with this grief forever. Its just heartbreaking.

Anyway I look at it, they are dumb fools. All had a cushy life. Good families. Priveleged. Good schools. Wasted the best years of their lives that will be spent in jail. Will have felony records. BUT will be out early enough to marry, have kids. Still enjoy some years.

Joey will not. Joey will never meet his wife, never have children. And his family will live with this grief forever. Its just heartbreaking.

Very well said, my heart hurt reading that [emoji17]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members