Found Deceased NY - Joseph Comunale, 26, Manhattan, 12 Nov 2016 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
James stated he stayed home all night Saturday and watched football with Jeffrey on Sunday. They don't say whose apt they were in.
I find it hard to believe anyone was casually watching TV in either apt.

My point is, why were there conflicting statements about this, which makes me question which apt.
http://touch.metro.us//new-york/jam...oseph-comunale-report/zsJpku---Qs6OOb00XkGtM/

*snip*

[Rackover told The Daily News that the next day he watched football with his surrogate father, Jeffrey Rackover,]

If all that chaos was going on, supposedly at James apt, how could they have been there watching TV.

And if they were upstairs how would THEY both not know of the blood bath going on downstairs.

I don't think the most hardened criminal could hide how shook up they must have been. Especially guys with no record available to the general public like Gemma and Dilione. Jmoo
NOT adding up as usual.

I missed this admission. Please provide a link to this. TIA

@links above World Headline News and People Magazine. We know Dilione told where the body was and apparently added the touch of it being his car. MOO

The suspect who told the whereabouts of Joey's remain admitted to driving HIS Mercedes-Benz

Aditionally, I believe the elder Rackover owns/leases BOTH apartments. So, legally, both are his homes.
Jeffrey Rackover owns the unit he lives in. The unit James resided is not owned by Jeffrey, it was being rented (I can identify the owner of that unit but there's nothing which identifies the name on the lease or person who makes the monthly rental payments).

James stated he stayed home all night Saturday and watched football with Jeffrey on Sunday. They don't say whose apt they were in.
I find it hard to believe anyone was casually watching TV in either apt.

My point is, why were there conflicting statements about this, which makes me question which apt.
http://touch.metro.us//new-york/jam...oseph-comunale-report/zsJpku---Qs6OOb00XkGtM/

*snip*

[Rackover told The Daily News that the next day he watched football with his surrogate father, Jeffrey Rackover,]

If all that chaos was going on, supposedly at James apt, how could they have been there watching TV.

And if they were upstairs how would THEY both not know of the blood bath going on downstairs.

I don't think the most hardened criminal could hide how shook up they must have been. Especially guys with no record available to the general public like Gemma and Dilione. Jmoo
NOT adding up as usual.
Clearly there are significant discrepancies in the details of this case that have been reported.

I have zero tolerance for reporting misinformation or speculation. However, I understand why it happens: The misguided mandate to be first that most publications demand from their reporters; not being right. Additionally, far too often there is little to no effort to verify information that an unnamed source provides, it often gets published as is. In a high profile story like this after one publication releases their article the details get widely disseminated by tons of other publications cherry-picking the details to use in their own article. So by the time that anyone realizes that information in the original article is inaccurate, it's too late because it's already been spread by tons of other publications who did not do any original reporting or verification.

Might I suggest that a far more effective way to demonstrate what you're trying to achieve would be in a single post which includes all of the discrepancies that you're attempting to shine a light on?

Jeffrey Rackover owns the unit he lives in. The unit James resided is not owned by Jeffrey, it was being rented (I can identify the owner of that unit but there's nothing which identifies the name on the lease or person who makes the monthly rental payments).

Which is why I said "owns/leases". No need to name names.

@links above World Headline News and People Magazine. We know Dilione told where the body was and apparently added the touch of it being his car. MOO

The suspect who told the whereabouts of Joey's remain admitted to driving HIS Mercedes-Benz

I believe this is the quote, since your link directs to the main site:

https://m.worldheadlines.info/2016/...-c-party-discovered-in-shallow-grave-reports/
the Daily News reports, stating that the suspect allegedly drove Comunale’s body to the makeshift grave site in his Mercedes-Benz. NYPD spokeswoman Arlene Muniz declined to confirm the reports to PEOPLE but said that a suspect was in custody pending charges on an unrelated case.

IMO This is misquoting and misinforming. Actually, quoting the Daily Mail and People. As LD was not wanted for other pending charges. James had pending charges for unlicensed driving

No where was it stated that LD or MG used or drove their own cars.

"The dog" when the elder Rackover came to walk the dog and it was stated everything was quiet, what time was that? In my opinion as a dog owner if that dog was not acting abnormal at that time, no crime was committed prior.
"The Confession" If Larry stated that James kicked Joey, and we were to believe this statement, that would mean that he had shoes on. In other words, no one had gone to sleep from the night before.
"the autopsy results" The coroner stated the cause of death was homicide due to multiple stab wounds. Does that mean that he bled out as apposed to being struck in a major organ like the heart?

LD didn't admit it was his car. It has been reported numerous times the car used was a mercedes that belonged to the elder Rackover.

The only Mercedes registered to a dilione was determined to be his fathers earlier in the thread and a SUV model not a sedan like what was used in the transporting of the body.

I believe this is the quote, since your link directs to the main site:

https://m.worldheadlines.info/2016/...-c-party-discovered-in-shallow-grave-reports/
the Daily News reports, stating that the suspect allegedly drove Comunale’s body to the makeshift grave site in his Mercedes-Benz. NYPD spokeswoman Arlene Muniz declined to confirm the reports to PEOPLE but said that a suspect was in custody pending charges on an unrelated case.

IMO This is misquoting and misinforming. Actually, quoting the Daily Mail and People. As LD was not wanted for other pending charges. James had pending charges for unlicensed driving

No where was it stated that LD or MG used or drove their own cars.

With all due respect, It's the NY Daily News, not the Daily Mail.. Big difference in this case.

They've used the NY Daily News as one of their primary outlets from the beginning.

One fact is that Dilione led them to the body. I don't think anyone will dispute that. It states clearly in black and white and in plain English it was the suspect who TOLD OF JOEY'S WHEREABOUTS (DILIONE) and admitted to being the DRIVER and STATED HE USED HIS CAR

The link to the Daily News is everywhere if you type the below text in Google search, you'll see what I'm saying. I'd say it's a pretty big deal for them to state that and send that memo out as fact and a day later "have a working theory on Rackover

If you type this into search bar if find in page of my World Headline News link:

suspect allegedly drove Comunale’s body to the makeshift grave site in HIS Mercedes-Benz

This will come up:

*snip*

[Comunale’s body was discovered after a suspect in his case allegedly told police Comunale’s whereabouts, the Daily News reports, stating that the suspect allegedly drove Comunale’s body to the makeshift grave site in HIS Mercedes-Benz.]

My bad. Daily News. Not Daily Mail. Too late to edit.

Two suspects. LD never admitted to being the driver in his car.

My bad. Daily News. Not Daily Mail. Too late to edit.

Two suspects. LD never admitted to being the driver in his car.
I don't think it can be made more clear. Without using his name, he's only of only two, they stated it was the one who led them to the body. By mistake, because they changed their minds a day later but thanks to the Internet they can't renege on their statements. MOO

Thanks for that. I am local and honestly the local towns are rocked by this. I have a son his age, and I cringe with these headlines.

I will be at Rackover's court appearance with the Comunale family on 1/24.. Will provide feedback via this forum as soon as it over

Thanks for that. I am local and honestly the local towns are rocked by this. I have a son his age, and I cringe with these headlines.

Ditto. Thank you @NYCPartys

On the one hand, Even though I didn't know Joey personally, being local to NYC, having lived in Connecticut before moving here, and having 2 to 4 degrees of separation to him does make it easier to feel more confident about supporting some theories over others in the hopes that eventually the truth will come out as the case moves along in court. It does feel nice to not feel completely in the dark.

On the other, having any kind of tie to a scenario like this not only brings inside knowledge, but emotional turmoil.

@NYCPartys, I didn't realize how close your connection to the Comunale family was and I don't envy your position. Sending you, Joeys family, and all his other friends, lots of strength tomorrow at James' court appearance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will be at Rackover's court appearance with the Comunale family on 1/24.. Will provide feedback via this forum as soon as it over

Sending strength to Joeys family & friends today!!! It will no doubt be difficult but I hope your unity in that courtroom crushes that !!!

Snip

Lawrence Dilione, the suspect from Jersey City, allegedly told detectives he beat Comunale until he was unconscious.

The documents continue to say the other suspect, James Rackover, the recently adopted son of a prominent Manhattan jeweler, then panicked about going back to jail, and said "we have to kill him" before stabbing Comunale and trying to dismember his body in a bathtub.

Surveillance cameras captured both men hours later loading duffel bags into a car.

Days later, Comunale's body was found in a shallow grave in Oceanport, where the third suspect, Max Gemma, who's accused of helping cover up the crime, is from.

http://newjersey.news12.com/news/ne...-joseph-comunale-whose-body-was-fo-1.12983250

EVIDENCE MENTIONED:

2 Suitcases being put in car, yet later changing to 4/5 duffle bags

Trash bags being dragged from building and put in car. Yet, if they were put in the car, how were they found in/near or outside of the Sutton?

5 duffle bags and a backpack loaded into the car NY Post mentioned, later turned back to 4 duffle bags

Q-Why were only suitcases mentioned in the beginning?

32 Pieces of evidence found in the apt, never mentioning what though

Gigantic Safe moved out, never spoken of again

Joey's jeans found and then later, Joey's jeans found cut up

"Alleged Drugs" Syringes and Knives, never mentioned if they were the murder weapon,nor ever mentioned again

Or any mention of what the "drugs" were or if the syringes contents contained any fatal if injected liquid or knockout drug.

3 Mystery Girls - Never heard from, nor mentioned again.

The Gilded Lily changing to 1OAK

News articles changing or disappearing altogether

Found burned in a suitcase yet now there are only duffle bags.

Headline reads:
Body Believed To Be Missing Connecticut Man Found In New Jersey; 1 Person In Custody
November 16, 2016 11:08 PM
Technically wasn't Dilione the first one even mentioned pertaining to questioning and jail?
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/11/16/nypd-disappearance-of-connecticut-man/

*snip*
[The man, a resident of the building, had been seen stuffing bags into his car after partygoers left, CBS2’s Magdalena Doris reported.]

Early article clearly states stuffing bags into the car. Not Duffle, Trash Bags as stated in many other articles

Bags that would be later reported to be in/near or outside the Sutton...

Could Dilione have been mistaken as a resident due to familiarity of him being around so often or possible staying there for extended periods of time?Imo.

Can't figure out the "after partygoers left" comment

*snip*

[A cooperating witness led police to what is believed to be Comunale’s body on the Jersey Shore]

Is this either fair or honest, after supposed 40 hours of grilling and a confession, to make him sound like sound like an innocent good Samaritan? Imo, absolutely NOT!

*snip*

[THE MAN who was stuffing the bags into the car was immediately taken in for questioning, but let go when he refused to speak. But the evidence collected on scene was enough for police to warrant a search inside the home and car of the PERSON OF INTEREST , who was placed back in police custody ON an unrelated charge.]

Didn't Pat C lead them to Dilione FIRST after seeing footage?

Why are names replaced with POI or "The Man"

I feel a "Flim Flam Man" wrote this article with its sketchy descriptions and cryptic wording. Jmoo

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/suspect-hofstra-grad-murder-cut-ankle-bracelet-article-1.2954516

It seems the only thing that went down in court was dredging up James past mistakes.

Maurice Sercarz should demand proof of the Jersey City address on Dilione and Gemma , a copy of the lease and duration at residence.

Gemma's blood on clothes is=to blood on hands.. To what extent is unknown, but trust that he is involved and the case is based on way more than "unfettered conjecture"

The non-search of non-proven Jersey City residence is some of the lamest BS I've heard in a criminal case. Ever! imho

So again, we've gleaned almost nothing from another court date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper