Found Deceased NY - Joseph Comunale, 26, Manhattan, 12 Nov 2016 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...in-evidence-chief-detective-article-1.2919121

*snip*
[Chief of Detectives Robert Boyce said his investigators acted properly in questioning suspect Lawrence Dilione, 28, in the Nov. 13 murder of Joseph Comunale, 26, in a Dilione pal’s E.58th St. pad.]

[“I read the report and the detectives did, and from what I can see in the report, they did a great job,” Boyce said.]

Imo they were able to detain Dilione for 40 hrs because he was also charged with driving on a suspended license. These top notch lawyers can't flip the script and blame the cops. They wouldn't have ALLOWED them to do that!

Even a rookie public defender would know that. So now they decided to make the story fit some footage of James.

Dilione might not even have a car. Maybe Gemma has the only car amongst them and said he took the train but really drove to get the power tools and other supplies (not rope) MAYBE THEY USED GEMMA'S CAR!?

JR was charged with driving with a suspended license not LD. They brought LD in after seeing him in camera with Joey

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also, Gemma had weeks to concoct his part in this, as opposed to everyone else. Does he own a car? I imagine he does, if he gets around NY and NJ. I'm pretty sure he's not riding the Greyhound or walking.
THIS is getting so convoluted that they just might surrender all prior tall tales and tell theTRUTH! I hope..
People talk.. Friends, acquaintances, workers at the DMV, Cops.The Court House, Lawyers,CSI, residents at the Sutton.. US! Things like this catch up after a while. Moo

He may or may may not... to get around New York you take the subway or an Uber/cab or even walk depending on where you're going. If he's over in Hoboken/jersey city he may have a car, but commutes over to manhattan by the PATH for work which a lot of people his age do.

Most young adults who live in Manhattan in their late 20s don't have cars because parking is too expensive, kind of a waste and traffic is such a nightmare it's easier to get to work by subway than it would be to drive

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Exactly! Couldnt have said it better myself... You guys are missing the point and I stated this earlier... The statement about the cigarettes which you all know is the dumbest statement they could think of, and does not make any sense, is because the police/lawyers/Mr. Comunale do not want to state the obvious... I stated this earlier.. Word around Oceanport was that LD and JR were more than just "friends"... Go back to the things you read about James and how his "father" befriended him... Why do you think his "father" is not paying for anything and is keeping hush?? This was about two men who tried to make a move on JC... You think Mr. Comunale wants that as public knowledge?? As I stated before, there have been incidents where gay men make it a game to see if they can pick up a straight guy from a club/bar and try and make a move on him... They fed him drugs.. He wanted more even AFTER the girls left and thats when they made their move... You think they would have done that when the girls were there???

This was a 2 on 1... No way would LD knock him out and James all of a sudden say "OH CRAP, I CANT GO BACK TO JAIL... Lets kill him!" That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard...

JMO

He would if LD or both of them had just raped JC in his apartment. All the pieces fit in that scenario IMO, including all the lies and coverup. Not only does he not want to go back to jail, but his reputation and possibly lifestyle is on the line if daddy found out.

He would if LD or both of them had just raped JC in his apartment. All the pieces fit in that scenario IMO, including all the lies and coverup. Not only does he not want to go back to jail, but his reputation and possibly lifestyle is on the line if daddy found out.
Considering that none of the accused have been charged with sexual battery and there have been NO reports that Comunale's autopsy revealed recent anal penetration or seamen/other fluids in/around his anus; I find your comment to be incredibly inflammatory and inappropriate.

Considering that none of the accused have been charged with sexual battery and there have been NO reports that Comunale's autopsy revealed recent anal penetration or seamen/other fluids in/around his anus; I find your comment to be incredibly inflammatory and inappropriate.

Great point that none were charged with sexual battery!

I will be at Rackover's court appearance with the Comunale family on 1/24.. Will provide feedback via this forum as soon as it over

http://people.com/crime/body-of-con...ding-a-nyc-party-discovered-in-shallow-grave/

*snip*

[Comunale’s body was discovered after a suspect in his case allegedly told police Comunale’s whereabouts, the Daily News reports, stating that the suspect allegedly drove Comunale’s body to the makeshift grave site in HIS Mercedes-Benz.]

This is from a very early article. Apparently Dilione confessed to driving his Mercedes-Benz that we know for a fact he owns. People Magazine usually gets their facts straight, so this apparently is straight from the Daily News and Law Enforcement at the time I will check to see if the Daily News stated this at some point

*snip*

[last seen wearing a blue coat and green shirt on surveillance video at 7:30 a.m. entering the Grand Sutton, a luxury apartment building in Manhattan early Sunday morning, Muniz says.]

I don't remember reading this before about his clothing.

https://m.worldheadlines.info/tag/hockey/

This World News Headlines printed same info from the NY Daily News

If you put the quote in the Google search bar, many news outlets come up, except the NY Daily News who quoted it in the first place??

*snip*
[the suspect allegedly drove Comunale’s body to the makeshift grave site in HIS Mercedes-Benz]

*snip*
[The working theory is Rackover drove his Mercedes-Benz and the corpse to Oceanport, N.J., sources said. A second man in the apartment also gave] cops details about the body.

This is from Nov 17 a day or 2 (not sure because it's mysteriously GONE!) initial article about Larry stating it was HIS car and it was quoted by every one under the sun as the source being the Daily News. Is this when the bait and switch began? Yeah, the "working" theory is an ever changing work on progress.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...-nyc-party-found-new-jersey-article-1.2875953

http://www.wfsb.com/story/33732509/2-people-arrested-in-connection-with-stamford-mans-murder

*snip*

[Police have not said who they think drove Comunale's body to New Jersey. However, they said blood was found in that car, according to sources.]

But yet now they are adamant that it was James driving a car with tinted windows.Larry had already admitted to owning the car when he revealed where joey was. This, after they've both been arrested and the tags were already run going through toll.

@HastingsChi

Hi, I was combing over at thread 1 and I saw your post but couldn't locate it in g+. I wonder when he posted that and if he lived in Jersey City, why would he need maid service in NYC?

*snip from thread one*
"It's ironic that Max Gemma's ONLY Google+ connection is to eMaids of New York City..."

Just wondering about James dog. Was he not allowed upstairs in the apt on 32nd floor? Or, was he already up there and needed to be moved out of the bloody areas if there were any, and be brought downstairs to be kept quiet and out of the way. Maybe that's why James apt looked fine. Jmoo

http://nypost.com/2016/12/13/suspect-in-party-goers-death-not-welcome-back-at-midtown-pad/

Quote from Sercarz about James. What kind of lawyer talks about their client like that?

*snip*

[The building, quite frankly, doesn’t want him there,” Sercarz said. “They’re concerned about his notoriety.”]

I found this interesting, why is his home a crime scene? And if that is really Dilione"s car, whose side is Sercarz on anyway? Doesn't anyone wonder who's paying for him?

*snip*

[Jeffery Rackover was not in court, and “needs his space,” the lawyer said. “His car has become a crime scene, his home has become a crime scene. He’s been linked in the media to a horrible crime. But his distance should not be read as doubt of his surrogate son’s innocence.”]

*snip*

Can't even get the date right.

[concealment of human corpse related to the Nov. 16 slaying. He pleaded “not guilty.”]

https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20...ames-rackover-not-guilty-plea-joseph-comunale

Remember this little gem discussing "knives, alleged drugs and syringes" never to be spoken of again? Reports on the substances should be back by now, amirite?

*snip*
[A search of the apartment and the site of Comunale's burial also turned up identification for Comunale, along with syringes, unspecified "alleged drugs," knives, and cleaning supplies, according to court documents.]

Specifically you ask why his home is a crime scene in regards to the elder rackover...everyone who lives in that building, their home is considered a crime scene.

Specifically you ask why his home is a crime scene in regards to the elder rackover...everyone who lives in that building, their home is considered a crime scene.

Aditionally, I believe the elder Rackover owns/leases BOTH apartments. So, legally, both are his homes.

http://www.wfsb.com/story/33732509/2-people-arrested-in-connection-with-stamford-mans-murder

*snip*

[Police have not said who they think drove Comunale's body to New Jersey. However, they said blood was found in that car, according to sources.]

But yet now they are adamant that it was James driving a car with tinted windows.Larry had already admitted to owning the car when he revealed where joey was. This, after they've both been arrested and the tags were already run going through toll.

I missed this admission. Please provide a link to this. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member