Found Deceased NY - Joseph Comunale, 26, Manhattan, 12 Nov 2016 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps, JC was restrained.

By rendering JC quickly unconscious in his supposed version of events, Larry may have been trying to explain away why JC may not have any defense wounds.

Also, by Larry painting JC as quickly unconscious, Larry may have been trying to explain away why James (and poss himself) may not have had any scratches, bruises, etc.

So how would Larry know JC was unconscious and not dead after his punches? Did he or James check for a pulse, breathing, etc? Additionally, after James further beats, kicks and stabs JC in the head, Larry basically states that the victim was still not dead.

He expects one to believe that one, the other or both checked at least twice for signs of life and understood that JC was still alive. I believe this version of events is pure nonsense

Yes! Thank you, I agree...

There is definitely more to his story; I also find it hard to believe one punch could render someone of Joeys physical size unconscious when it comes from someone like Larry who appears to be of similar physical build. Larrys description sounds like he sucker punched a young boy half his size

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Exactly! Couldnt have said it better myself... You guys are missing the point and I stated this earlier... The statement about the cigarettes which you all know is the dumbest statement they could think of, and does not make any sense, is because the police/lawyers/Mr. Comunale do not want to state the obvious... I stated this earlier.. Word around Oceanport was that LD and JR were more than just "friends"... Go back to the things you read about James and how his "father" befriended him... Why do you think his "father" is not paying for anything and is keeping hush?? This was about two men who tried to make a move on JC... You think Mr. Comunale wants that as public knowledge?? As I stated before, there have been incidents where gay men make it a game to see if they can pick up a straight guy from a club/bar and try and make a move on him... They fed him drugs.. He wanted more even AFTER the girls left and thats when they made their move... You think they would have done that when the girls were there???

This was a 2 on 1... No way would LD knock him out and James all of a sudden say "OH CRAP, I CANT GO BACK TO JAIL... Lets kill him!" That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard...

JMO

'Word around Oceanport was that LD and JR were more than just "friends"'...

Wait, really? This is the first I'm hearing about this... a supposed relationship between Larry and James? I thought those theories were initially discussed but then disregarded... Could this actually be true?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So LD's home was not searched until 9 days after the murder, and that's after pointing out where the body was located, as well as admitting that he had beaten Joey to the point of unconsciousness!!

<snip> “Dilione admitted assaulting Mr. Comunale to the point of unconsciousness after an argument over cigarettes," said Gemma's lawyer, citing Dilione's recorded admissions.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...g-started-cigarette-suspect-article-1.2948479

I wonder if it would have taken 9 days to search after all this ^^, as well as leading NYPD to the victim's body (and its proximity to LD's business & both perps' residence, as well) if these two had been your average 20-something year olds.

I say, NO. Damn straight IMO that your average young adult's home would have been searched before 9 days under similar circumstances much less these!

Agreed. ^^

I worked 13 hours the last two days and I'm just reading this tonight....insomnia. May justice be swift and severe! Horrible......absolutely horrible.

I'm not buying the, "We had to kill him" defense. They could have called the cops when he was unconscious and even put the knife in his hand and cried self defense.

Could a lot of those stab wounds have come from the attempted dismemberment? It's like it was a hate fantasy in one of their minds being played out.

They also could have rufied him and then dragged him to the tub. Or stabbed him in the back.

1)Took place in 2-3 hours of Joe's arrival at 5am. I'm going on when Gemma scampered out around 8
ish..Thats awfully quick

2)Seems the honeymoon was over between JR and James and he was asked to leave, yet somehow connived his way into a bachelor pad free of charge. I think this is a huge part of it, Bo Dietl even confirmed it.. I know.. I know.. but I mean it's been discussed in the press.lol

I imagine this was a huge point of contention, considering when couples break up, the generosity stops. Could he have needed roommates to stay afloat? Meaning Gemma and Dilione?

Could they have been put up to this gang style ambush to be able to stay living at the luxury apt? No Jersey City address to be found. In spite of the spewing riddles attorney, if the DAs office can't find it, most likely it doesn't exist.

Could James have viewed Joey as strong competition and felt threatened? Could someone else in the building have invited Joey there, not knowing that it would end like this?

Do we even know if Gemma and Dilione have criminal records? Drug or alcohol issues? Family turning their backs? Trust funds cut off? Trouble keeping jobs? Possibly homeless.. No we don't know any of this but some or all could be so.

Desperate people do desperate things.

I feel this is scorned lover who despised Joey and wanted him out of the way. There is no way whoever did thus, didn't hate him. Imoo

http://m.stamfordadvocate.com/local/article/Comunale-s-slaying-blamed-on-argument-over-10864268.php

*snip*
[STAMFORD &#8212; The details of a Westhill High grad&#8217;s gruesome murder police say occurred inside a posh New York high-rise apartment may never get presented to a jury.]

[Other statements were taken later over a 40-hour period while Mr. Dilione was in custody in blatant disregard of his Miranda rights,&#8221; Pappa said Wednesday. &#8220;It is hard to imagine how any of the statements would be admissible for the prosecution.]

Are they trying to get the whole case thrown out? How do they come to this conclusion? Doesn't it have to go to trial?

Did anyone notice the same 7 or so news outlets as the first round of articles as in November? Them and only them.. No TMZ, Radar, National Enquirer.. They threw People Magazine a bone, but that's it.

DNAinfo NY Post Daily News

The Advocate The Daily Mail

Patch Stamford Daily Voice

The headlines all printed from a scrutinized, authorized SCRIPT, only changing the wording ever so slightly from cigarettes to smokes. Cuz we're all stoopid and don't notice anything, I guess.

Did anyone notice the same 7 or so news outlets as the first round of articles as in November? Them and only them.. No TMZ, Radar, National Enquirer.. They threw People Magazine a bone, but that's it.

The headlines all printed from a scrutinized, authorized SCRIPT, only changing the wording ever so slightly from cigarettes to smokes. Cuz we're all stoopid and don't notice anything, I guess.

Umm aren't those news (tmz, radar, etc) outlets considered gossip magazines/columns??

ETA: for example I wouldn't look to any of those regarding criminal cases. I would look to them to know that Jlo and Drake are dating, or that a celeb got pulled over and so on

Umm aren't those news (tmz, radar, etc) outlets considered gossip magazines/columns??

ETA: for example I wouldn't look to any of those regarding criminal cases. I would look to them to know that Jlo and Drake are dating, or that a celeb got pulled over and so on
Yes, but some of the key players have such star studded friends I would think that would surely attract those publications under normal circumstances. Imo

More importantly, hasn't anyone noticed that every single article has simply repeated the same content that was in the New York Post article which first reported the alleged details of the "court filing"?

There's literally been no additional details shared in the subsequent articles by other news sources.
It begs the question:
Has anyone besides the NY Post reporters actually read the "court filing"?
Why has no news organization published a pdf of the "court filing"?

I'm by no means suggesting that the "court filing" does not exist, rather shining a light on the sad state of what passes for journalism (which is really just repeating what someone else published).

I bet the Daily Mail threatened to do their own investigation and maybe that's how they got cut in.

I hope they go rogue and write what they really think at some point. They're based in the UK and probably really don't give a flip about "who's who" in this..

It could happen, since their competition has been silenced, they would do very well.

Yes, but some of the key players have such star studded friends I would think that would surely attract those publications under normal circumstances. Imo

Not to belittle anyone involved, but they're not famous.

More importantly, hasn't anyone noticed that every single article has simply repeated the same content that was in the New York Post article which first reported the alleged details of the "court filing"?

There's literally been no additional details shared in the subsequent articles by other news sources.
It begs the question:
Has anyone besides the NY Post reporters actually read the "court filing"?
Why has no news organization published a pdf of the "court filing"?

I'm by no means suggesting that the "court filing" does not exist, rather shining a light on the sad state of what passes for journalism (which is really just repeating what someone else published).

In some cases records and documents can be sealed and are only available to parties involved. If a news outlet shows up at the hearing then they may get some information that was directly spoken of during that time.

I'm assuming that this is the case here and have noticed that many cases in NY don't readily make docs available to the public. Anyone else familiar with this feel free to chime in.

In some cases records and documents can be sealed and are only available to parties involved. If a news outlet shows up at the hearing then they may get some information that was directly spoken of during that time.

I'm assuming that this is the case here and have noticed that many cases in NY don't readily make docs available to the public. Anyone else familiar with this feel free to chime in.

In most cases, NYPD releases very, very few details. Same holds true for SCPD & NCPD. Its how things are done here. The press may get a few crumbs, but for the most part, everything is kept close to the vest.

There is no big conspiracy. Sorry to disappoint.

Very true. What I've noticed in the reporting of this "court filing" is that all of the details reported can be found in the original NY Post article. If anyone besides the NY Post reporter had actually read this pretty juicy "court filing", don't you think they could have found something, anything in that filing that was not included in the NY Post article to include in their article? When the heck did journalism morph into the "telphone game"? It's sad.

Agreed.
I'd be interested if there are any New York County (Manhattan) laws which forbid the publishing of complete NYPD arrest reports or criminal court filings. Anyone know?

Imo, I think Sercarz should jump in with a statement, they are blaming his boy for everything. He should spring him out of jail for starters, it would look a lot better for James.

It may be NYC but this case reeks of "Good ol' boy" mentality and it becomes more obvious every day.

I think all those MSM reporters, possibly warned of litigation of some sort, are wandering around the newsroom, "unfettered", and fuming that they can't report on this.

They can't sue everyone..
I

Has Bo Dietl added any more conjecture on the heartwarming story of James adoption?

Or, has he figured out whose Mercedes that was? Has anyone? <modsnip>

What was this BBM below used for?

These guys must have been going mad that early Sun through Mon morning when they thought the worst might be over.

At first I thought to drag the body onto the cart, but that doesn't make sense. Then, I thought to drag the body from where the victim last was to the bathroom/bathtub bc they would need to remove him from any of the main areas (incl bedroom) into the bathtub anyway, in case of elder JR's arrival.

But then, that doesn't make sense bc if they didn't want to lift him due to DNA, hairs, etc., would you just then toss it down the garbage chute?

What about attempting to pull the safe due to perhaps it being too heavy for them to lift, but why?

I'm really at a loss here. Anyone?

<snip> Cops combed through the garbage at the tony building and retrieved a cut-up black quilted jacket, cut-up jeans, a comforter with Rackover&#8217;s name, shrink wrap fashioned into rope with what appeared to be blood on it, and blood-soaked paper towels, the papers state.

http://nypost.com/2017/01/17/we-hav...der-suspect-butchered-man-out-fear-of-prison/

And here:

<snip> Comunale&#8217;s clothing &#8212; a black quilted jacket and jeans &#8212; along with a black duvet cover, shrink wrap that had been converted into rope and was covered in blood, a gray hooded sweatshirt with blood on the sleeves and bleach and other cleaning materials were found thrown down the garbage chute in Rackover&#8217;s high-rise apartment, according to the court documents.

http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/loc...-slaying-blamed-on-argument-over-10864268.php

Stamford Advocate article: Whose sweatshirt is that?

@ephiphany I think the clothes are cut up because when Dilione possibly finished the dismemberment with power toolshe was fully clothed. imo

I think when Gemma went to get supplies he forgot rope so they MacGyvere'd the shrink wrap into something to tie each bundle of of evidence they were taking to Jersey.

The hoodie must be Gemma's.

I still say it all happened on the 32nd floor and that's why the safe was wheeled out, but no one else seems to think so. That's all have for now

Has the Bo Dietl added any more conjecture on the heartwarming story of James adoption?

Or, has he figured out whose Mercedes that was?
Has anyone? <modsnip>

It's elder JR's Mercedes:

<snip> He&#8217;s [JR] shown on surveillance wheeling the cart, loaded with four duffle bags and a backpack, to the front of the building, where he transferred the cargo to the trunk of a Mercedes registered to the elder Rackover, court papers state.

http://nypost.com/2017/01/17/we-hav...der-suspect-butchered-man-out-fear-of-prison/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB