Found Deceased NY - Joseph Comunale, 26, Manhattan, 12 Nov 2016 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TeenaNJ, did you notice that Michael Pappa was listed on there for the copies to section on page 3, not Daniel Parker

TeenaNJ, did you notice that Michael Pappa was listed on there for the copies to section on page 3, not Daniel Parker

I did not - thank you!
I don't know enough about court process or criminal defense to make heads or tails.
google something like "dilione attorney" and articles dating back to dec interchange references with the 2 attorneys.

in any event, that tidbit about the 18b came from a state (legit) site. wouldn't that make it reliable, or is that not a "safe assumption" to make ( if there is such a thing! ;) )

Webcrims is a NYS gov site. It is 100% legit. Not always up to the minute. But definitely accurate.

I did not - thank you!
I don't know enough about court process or criminal defense to make heads or tails.
google something like "dilione attorney" and articles dating back to dec interchange references with the 2 attorneys.

in any event, that tidbit about the 18b came from a state (legit) site. wouldn't that make it reliable, or is that not a "safe assumption" to make ( if there is such a thing! ;) )

Webcrims is definitely legit and I wasn't questioning it in any way. Just pointing out that Michael Pappa is being CCd on the motions (carbon copied-just in case people don't know what that is)

page12 lists areas that were presumably searched, or had evidence recovered from them: lobby, basement, gym, elevators, apartments 4B, 4C and 32B, a 2015 black Mercedes registered to JR (Sr.).....

page12 lists areas that were presumably searched, or had evidence recovered from them: lobby, basement, gym, elevators, apartments 4B, 4C and 32B, a 2015 black Mercedes registered to JR (Sr.).....

Thank you. So the Mercedes was registered to JRtheElder and it was searched, according to official documents.

AWESOME!!! Thanks TeenaNJ [emoji51]

http://newjersey.news12.com/news/cou...mma-1.12984048

Lawdini, are you by any chance based in NJ? (Teena, I'm going to assume you are based on your username lol) because when I try to click on the link it won't allow me to read any of this because I'm in the city and my cable provider is Verizon Fios... You have to be an optimum subscriber to read the article... bummer

Any others who can access the link but aren't based in Jersey?

http://newjersey.news12.com/news/cou...mma-1.12984048

Lawdini, are you by any chance based in NJ? (Teena, I'm going to assume you are based on your username lol) because when I try to click on the link it won't allow me to read any of this because I'm in the city and my cable provider is Verizon Fios... You have to be an optimum subscriber to read the article... bummer

Any others who can access the link but aren't based in Jersey?

I'm in NY, I have optimum, I hate that they do this and don't allow people to read when not subscribed!

I don't know if we are allowed to post screen shots here..can anyone tell me if that would violate TOS?

ETA: screenshots of the motions filed on behalf of MG by Bederow

Can someone pull a Registration or Title to see if Jeffrey even owns a Mercedes?
Because according to Bo Dietl... Well, you know the rest.. ��

Bo Dietl did not say that JRtheElder doesn't own a Mercedes.

Bo Dietl said he did not know if the car involved belonged to JRtheElder. He made that statement very early on in the investigation.

Bo Dietl did not say that JRtheElder doesn't own a Mercedes.

But LE documents state that JRtheElder owns the Mercedes that was searched.

BBM.

1. That is not what he said.

2. Bo Dietl is not the ultimate authority on car ownership. The Mercedes that was searched is registered to JRtheElder according to LE.

With all due respect, we still don't know that. Everything Bo Dietl said, was said for a reason and there's a reason he left that out.

I think the @TeenaNJ link was from statements made in the case. I still haven't seen a title or registration. I feel Jeffrey, through his spokesperson, is denying or distancing himself from that car because maybe it isn't his. Imo

Jeffery is not a person of interest in this case nor has he been charged in this case which means he cannot be sleuthed per TOS.

With all due respect, we still don't know that. Everything Bo Dietl said, was said for a reason and there's a reason he left that out.

I think the @TeenaNJ link was from statements made in the case. I still haven't seen a title or registration. I feel Jeffrey, through his spokesperson, is denying or distancing himself from that car because maybe it isn't his. Imo

He left out saying definitely that the car belong to JRtheElder because BD a wise man. He is a friend of JRtheElder's, not an official investigator on the case. It is not his place to make conclusions like that, and it's nobody's place to expect BD's word to be the official word. jmo

Bo Dietl never said his friend does not own a Mercedes.

Jeffery is not a person of interest in this case nor has he been charged in this case which means he cannot be sleuthed per TOS.

I don't think this is sinking in, I explained this I believe last week when this exact question was asked [emoji30]

I don't think this is sinking in, I explained this I believe last week when this exact question was asked [emoji30]

Yes. Good reminder. Thanks. JRtheElder is a victim in this case and sleuthing his car ownership is not allowed.

We do see, from the link upthread, that LE refers to the Mercedes as being registered to JRtheElder.

I think Bo Dietl's only purpose of speaking at all was to get a message out there to protect Sr Rackover. Ive heard him on another interview where they were pushing for info. He knows pretty much nothing. BTW, he is planning on running for Mayor this year.

I think Bo Dietl's only purpose of speaking at all was to get a message out there to protect Sr Rackover. Ive heard him on another interview where they were pushing for info. He knows pretty muchi g nothing. BTW, he is planning on running for Mayor this year.

Exactly. BD is media savvy and he got "out in front" of the news, to curtail it before it blew into sensationalism.

Exactly, as a favor to his friend He expressed Rackovers horror over this sad situation.

What I remember reading, it was a Rackover vehicle. Not sure which Rackover. At first i thought this father could be involved, but i have since changed my mind. Something would have been done about it by now, if he was suspect.

In the end, i think all three of these boys are involved and will be charged. At least one will get a murder rap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
merwint