DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
August 4, 2016
8:00 PM EDT

Nancy Grace is reporting on Karina tonight

In June

Sketch released of a man wanted in sex assaults near Queens park

FLUSHING, Queens – Police released a sketch of a man accused of multiple sex assaults in a five-day stretch in June near or at Kissena Park.

http://pix11.com/2016/06/29/sketch-released-of-man-wanted-in-sex-assaults-near-queens-park/

That's a different section of Queens....but perhaps he's expanded his territory since June. I'm thinking it's someone closer to where Karina lived and jogged, but I have no reason to think that.

This case was on NG here just now. A LEO said it might have been someone who watched her as she ran each day... amazingly, there are 1500 + RSO's in a 10 mile radius of where she was found ! That sounds like a mistake, but I swear that's what I heard. It's astonishing if true !

The map they showed on NG was wrong. It included Brooklyn which is north of the Belt Parkway and the Projects. There is only 9 RSO's. I grew up there. My GrandMa lived in Broad Channel, the next town over.

http://www.homefacts.com/offenders/New-York/Queens-County/Howard-Beach/11414.html

That's a different section of Queens....but perhaps he's expanded his territory since June. I'm thinking it's someone closer to where Karina lived and jogged, but I have no reason to think that.

Queens Park is north of Belt Parkway. Just 10mi away. I don't think its him though but when the newspaper put out his composite he might have went into another area. And LE said ------
Chief of Detectives Robert Boyce said that while there have not been any recent “stranger rapes” in the neighborhood and called the circumstances unusual.

I think it's someone who used to see her jogging. Maybe lives along her route ? jmo,though.

Your post Snipped By Me

One look at the rents in NYC may reveal part of the reason she was still at home.

She may not have wanted to live with one or even more roommates at this stage in order to remain in NYC.

Additionally, she just earned her Masters in Speech Pathology at St. John's U in Queens which may be another reason.

The home may have a separate apartment for all we know.

Mother has cancer. Wants to be near her as you mentioned.

She enjoys living with the family and

Is able to spend her money traveling the world which she appears to be passionate about rather than on NYC rent.

Was not firmly planted in career yet, although appears Speech Pathologist was on the horizon. May have done some work in this part-time.

I left young and rented. My sibs did not. They placed down payments on homes when they did leave in their late 20s.

I am from this area. I know the dynamics of a close-knit family and economic challenges of living in Manhattan and/or the boroughs. Follow the money..... JMO

Snip

However she had recently been very close to another huge tragedy.

She shared a snap of her sitting next to a fountain in Nice on July 13 - a day before a truck ran down almost 400 people - killing 85.

Alongside the image, she wrote: 'I'm at a loss for words... This picture was taken less than 24 hours ago in Nice.
'We walked around the city for hours admiring how beautiful it was, & only a few hours ago I was still there.
'I can't believe this world, but I'm so grateful to be home. Thank you to everyone who has messaged to check in on me .'

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ruises-panties-pulled-down.html#ixzz4GQxeZqxN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The jogger slain while running alone through a Queens park was brutally beaten and raped before she was strangled by her now fugitive killer, police sources said Thursday.

“Her teeth were broken,” a high-ranking police source told the Daily News about Karina Vetrano, 30, the brainy and beautiful victim of the savage Tuesday night attack. “She was black and blue.”

Snip

Vetrano broke up with her boyfriend just two days before her death in a desolate stretch of Spring Creek Park, only a short distance from her Howard Beach home.

The high-ranking source said the spurned lover was quickly ruled out as a suspect after providing an alibi. “He thought their relationship was more than casual, but she disagreed,” the source said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...trano-brutally-beaten-raped-article-1.2738297

Was this path/trail where she went running popular with other walkers and runners? Or more desolate? Seems like a popular time people would be out, so curious how this went unnoticed? And just crazy it was in broad daylight. No wonder she felt comfortable and didn't really listen to her dad's concerns.

I´m not, in any way, shape or form, blaming the victim either but you may find a possible partly impression/answer to your question (highlighted by me in red) by reading what KV write about herself.

On instagram she call herself "thrill seeker "

https://www.instagram.com/karina.vee/?hl=da

And on her personal website she, among other things, write this:

http://karinavee.com/

Isaiah 14:12:
“How are you fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, Son of the Morning…”

“In Christianity, Lucifer refers to devil or “Satan.” Lucifer was cast into hell because he acted against God’s wishes and rebelled against Him. The name Lucifer means “morning star,” or “the light bearer,” with reference to his former beauty as the most gorgeous of angels, before God threw him to hell. Anything which tempts, lures, prompts a man to sin and causes contempt in the eyes of God is said to be an act of Satan. Thus we can see that Lucifer had a rather beautiful but non-divine poetic origin.”
__________________________________________________________________________________

This is the dichotomy of my existence;
this is the hypocrisy: my persistence
to fall into temptation,
time and time again,
after praying for salvation
I fall right back into sin.

This is the destruction
of my immense intelligence
when I conduct negligence
to protect myself.

This is the demonstration
of how beauty can be wasted
by a girl with a fascination
with innocence,
yet runs towards predicaments
to put her in;
this is the dissonance
of my existence.

This is the contradiction
of my character;
this is my affliction:
I continue to devour
the oxymorons and the
paradoxes-
I am the living document
of thin lines.

This is the tragedy
of my personality.
This is the flaw of me-
this is me, personally.

I am an Angel
full of purity.
I am an Angel
yearning for maturity.
I am an Angel
whose wings are so wide,
ready to take flight.
I am an Angel
with a dark side.

I am the Sinner
whose inner
demon
cannot be tamed.
I am far from a beginner
at the tricks of the trade.
I am the Sinner
who hurts herself
I am the Sinner
who cannot be helped.

I am an Angel
whose smile is genuine.
I am the Sinner
whose wild, feminine
aura draws her
closer to provocative situations.
I am an Angel
who’s a victim of your unreasonable expectations.
I am the Sinner
who meditates manipulations.
I am an Angel
whose love is dedicated.

I am a girl
who is in dire need of love.
I am a woman
who is afraid to give herself up.
I am a child
who just wants goodness
I am a female
who doesn’t know what to do with
all the power I possess
because I have been so blessed
with a power that I am ashamed to claim
through my body, through my mind, through my name.

I’m honest and I’m modest
I’m vain and I’m a narcissist.
I’m timid and I’m giving
I’m tempted and I’m sinning.

I am conflicted
with being gifted.
I can use these tools
to do good or to abuse.
But the only one to lose
is the girl looking back at me.
And when I look back, in her
I see an Angel,
who happens to be a Sinner.

KV ©

Heartbreaking. And the MSM descriptions of her injuries certainly sounds like 'overkill'. How could it be that the (one?) time she jogs without her father on (that particular?) path...she is assaulted? If she was typically with her father, and it was a lurker who lived in the wood -- I don't know, it just seems like it had to be planned in advance for it to be so brutal. Plus, she was running (?). Who could know she was running alone this time - at a certain time? Note: all (?) marks are because I am 100% guessing from everything I've read. Guessing it was ONE time running without father. Guessing she did not run on THAT particular path without her father.

As far as the condom, IMO it is irrelevant. This monster didn't care about 'that'.

Was this path/trail where she went running popular with other walkers and runners? Or more desolate? Seems like a popular time people would be out, so curious how this went unnoticed? And just crazy it was in broad daylight. No wonder she felt comfortable and didn't really listen to her dad's concerns.

Depends - thinking back to the years wife and would jog in various parks and locations, in late afternoon around 5pm some places would be empty.... I don't think where she jogged was a popular walking trail with the high swamp grass... do we have anyone here who is familiar with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar