NY - Karina Vetrano, 30, found murdered, Queens, 2 Aug 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe someone upthread states it was blurred out to protect the addresses of the homes in the background. I could be wrong though. Based on the maps is this even possible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes someone did. I believe Lauren?.. But I saw this video in its full version and it did not have any home owner info. The area being blocked out are bushes/weeds or whatever they are

Oh, and around the eyes especially!

looked again, and will keep looking:
hmmm looking again this guys face, you can hardly see the cheek bones. If you could see the cheek bones, the sketch guy's look higher and wider maybe. The beard line and and mouth area resemble. The the upper lip on the sketch guy, however, looks more full under the nose and over the lip on the sketch guy (in that HHamlin way), and his face still seems shorter somehow. If he were thinner, the jaw and the neck line seem the right proportions to match the sketch guy, but the picture guys neck seems longer, than the sketch guy. His nose seems bigger than sketch guy. Chin seems wider than sketch guy. Has a double chin. Not as sure as my first impression anymore.
snipped by me

updated impression.

i was thinking if this pic is old he may have lost weight, they will have to match DNA.

I'm convinced with high probability the Morningside Heights rapist is the killer of Karina Vetrano. Look closely. Almost a perfect match in facial features.
1b913eee5d4bbcd85dfcd4522486dc9e.jpg

I found that guys sketch as soon as the one in the Karina case was released. I'm convinced it's the same person too. Also, look at a Facebook comment that Lauranyc mentioned last week. Then check out that profile and Instagram

I found that guys sketch as soon as the one in the Karina case was released. I'm convinced it's the same person too. Also, look at a Facebook comment that Lauranyc mentioned last week. Then check out that profile and Instagram

Can you send me the info you are referring to please?

snipped by me

updated impression.

You're doing quite an analysis of this. Remember the sketches are done by likely two different professionals about 2 years a part. Let me look at your photos two years ago and today. I bet there are many differences as well. See what I mean?

You're doing quite an analysis of this. Remember the sketches are done by likely two different professionals about 2 years a part. Let me look at your photos two years ago and today. I bet there are many differences as well. See what I mean?
rsbm

Not the sketch you posted being compared. It's an impression of the most recent picture the Guardian Angels posted of the potential witness and potential look alike. Pardon the confusion, totally my fault. I see exactly what you mean. I would never be able to ID a person in front of me from a sketch, I do believe. Real faces and similarities do ring bells quicker, so the best person to ask would be the utility guy, I would think.

After some more playing around with the images posted here in the previous post: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...s-3-Aug-2016-Thread-2&p=12804420#post12804420

kv k mx.png

kv k mmxx.jpg

Screenshot 2016-09-14 at 3.57.04 PM.jpg

I think I can make out a couple of eyes on the blue faced figure, pink dots on white on the forehead, unlike the background light behind him, the a possible other figure next to him... gah, clouds

kv k mmvvx.jpg

I think I can see another eye on the person next to him with very high contrast and brightness. Open the images to see it better, please.

Screenshot 2016-09-14 at 4.12.26 PM.jpg

A rapist/killer like this would typically work alone. It's not to say he won't tell others about it though.
7bb62d79f279a97401e04745de361bb5.jpg

I agree. I will be shocked if there was more than one perp.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Do we know where the photos came from? Who this man is? I know we cannot discuss further but I am so glad Curtis and the Guardian Angels are on top of this, but they continue to post random people's photos and in fact they can be innocent. What if this guy is innocent and now people are already saying "lynch him".

Athough..there is a big resemblance. They did the same with the other homeless mans photos.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Thank you for saying this. The individual who mentioned lynching should be ashamed of themselves. Truly disgusting and ignorant.

ETA, it's so wrong to post photos of potentially innocent people! I hope he sues if he's innocent, and they continue to post his photo.

Thank you for saying this. The individual who mentioned lynching should be ashamed of themselves. Truly disgusting and ignorant.

ETA, it's so wrong to post photos of potentially innocent people! I hope he sues if he's innocent, and they continue to post his photo.
I honestly think it would hinder the investigation or possible arrest. If it is the perp and he is alerted or sees it posted he may make a run for it more than he already has. I don't get why they post the photos. Whomever sent it to them obviously knows the name of the guy, so what is the point of posting it? If this man had nothing to do with it, and god forbid someone sees him on the streets and take matters into their own hands, it won't be good.

I honestly think it would hinder the investigation or possible arrest. If it is the perp and he is alerted or sees it posted he may make a run for it more than he already has. I don't get why they post the photos. Whomever sent it to them obviously knows the name of the guy, so what is the point of posting it? If this man had nothing to do with it, and god forbid someone sees him on the streets and take matters into their own hands, it won't be good.

Yes! I have seen this kind of stuff in a couple of cases lately. It's not helpful. Even if someone seems like a scum bag, it's not okay to harass them and post photos when you don't have facts (or ever, really).

The Facebook is Curtis and Kuby
I think someone linked it a few pages back.

What's the point in posting the photos? I have nothing to base this on so this is jmo... Ratings. Keep people interested, and keep them tuning in.

I don't know much about the morningside heights rapist. Was this sketch from the Jan 24th 2014 attack? Could that explain the hat, being the middle of Jan, or is that his trademark?

After some more playing around with the images posted here in the previous post: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...s-3-Aug-2016-Thread-2&p=12804420#post12804420

View attachment 101359

View attachment 101358

View attachment 101360

I think I can make out a couple of eyes on the blue faced figure, pink dots on white on the forehead, unlike the background light behind him, the a possible other figure next to him... gah, clouds

View attachment 101369

I think I can see another eye on the person next to him with very high contrast and brightness. Open the images to see it better, please.

View attachment 101371

Adding this filtered try from the same image as above. What I see are two people, men, telling by the hair line, that I may be able to make out and their posture. One of them is holding something black and squarish with two hands.

kv k mxbxxc - Edited.png

Screenshot 2016-09-14 at 8.53.52 PM.png this would be the taller of the two, the one holding the square thing.

If it isn't all clouds, and it may indeed be what it looks like to me, do you think LE already knows about these two men who may have been lurking under the tree there?

Graphic warning:

A thought came to me about the "not finishing" part of the rape - the detail about LE not finding semen on her.

What if Karina kicked him in the groin really, really hard?

That would not only hurt, but anger him. Looking at her legs on the video, she was strong! LE has said, IIRC, that the attack escalated because she fought so hard. Perhaps she fought so hard in one particular area, and that escalated the violence dramatically. And maybe that's why he threw her shoe? Maybe he grabbed her foot that kicked him, tore off her shoe, and threw it?

She was brutally raped without semen. Perhaps he raped her with something else - his fist or a stick? Sorry for being graphic.

If this kick to the groin happened, surely his pain was felt for awhile? I'm female so I don't know how long an injury like that would hurt, but I would think he might be walking a little funny for awhile...in addition to being ANGRY after this crime. I assume some rapists feel elated, relieved, or remorseful....but I envision this guy very angry if he was injured to the point of not being able to function in the rape.

Surely someone who knows him would've noticed not only scratches but perhaps him hunching a bit in pain, scowling, angry. I have a feeling that anger would stick around for awhile - longer than the scratches on his skin. Perhaps the anger flares up whenever the story hits the news again, like yesterday with the video release.

This worries me very much because it's possible he'll want another victim to prove he can do it.

Total hunch, speculation, thinking aloud.

JMOpinion

If there was no rape than it was someone who just wanted her dead..hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads