NY - Karina Vetrano, 30, found murdered, Queens, 2 Aug 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who don't know, Curtis Sliwa is the founder of the Guardian Angels. Ron Kuby is a lawyer (IIRC). Together, they host a radio program on WABC radio in NYC.

They have a post on FB now about the sketch. https://www.facebook.com/CurtisandKuby/
Do we know where the photos came from? Who this man is? I know we cannot discuss further but I am so glad Curtis and the Guardian Angels are on top of this, but they continue to post random people's photos and in fact they can be innocent. What if this guy is innocent and now people are already saying "lynch him".

Athough..there is a big resemblance. They did the same with the other homeless mans photos.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Go over to Curtis and Kuby Fb. I'm so sick over this. I never posted here so I hope I can direct you without breaking rules.

I went to that page and did see that people are out trying to find the killer. I'm not sure what you are talking about. Please elaborate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, Cutis Sliwa was just talking about it on the show and didn't say. They have to know who this guy is to have such pics, I would think anyway. He did mention Something about East NY. I don't know if this guy is from there or they are searching there.

New pictures are posted, not just a sketch of the person they want to talk to.

Oh and he did say the DNA revealed dark skinned male. Unbelievable. Thanks for the credit,

Do we know where the photos came from? Who this man is? I know we cannot discuss further but I am so glad Curtis and the Guardian Angels are on top of this, but they continue to post random people's photos and in fact they can be innocent. What if this guy is innocent and now people are already saying "lynch him".

Athough..there is a big resemblance. They did the same with the other homeless mans photos.

Yes, that would be a bad way for this to go, but unlike the Son of Sam days, there's a little bit more of a chance that information moving faster would help to avoid that kind of thing. Then again it seems, SM hasn't helped stem violence much in many places.

If this witness left in a rush, scared and he isn't the perp, just saw something, how far would and where would he have to go to get away from what scares him? What scared him about what he may have seen that day if he isn't the perp?

Viewing the video of KV jogging in the street, it looks to me like she's just checking over her shoulder for traffic. She heads to the middle of the street right after the slight look over her left shoulder. I don't think there's any indication that she's spotted someone in the weeds. I see nada in those screenshots. The weeds the mysterious figure is standing in are in focus. It seems like any person standing in those weeds would be too, even if they were in the shadows of a tree.

Sorry, I don't see it. Just my opinion.

The side by side suspect drawings are so similar! I wonder if the police had any suspect two years ago? As someone mentioned upthread, rapists usually act alone. A bike would be a perfect 'vehicle' for a crime like this. Guys riding through the park can be really, really fast and come up on you in a hurry. I've frequently taken my kids to hike park trails. Bikers can come up behind you scary fast. More than once we've been walking along looking for leaves and rocks and someone will come out of the trees on a bike racing past us so fast it makes us jump. People living near the park probably see bike riders all day in and out of those trails and don't pay much attention. But that security camera is going to have an interesting archive. If as someone mentioned, he knew the presence of cameras and avoided them, he had to have been there at least once to spot a camera and was probably captured on 'film' then. Maybe the suspect sketch will help with that.

God bless the Vetrano family and KV's friends. What a sad loss. RIP Karina.

All posts are just my opinion.

I went to that page and did see that people are out trying to find the killer. I'm not sure what you are talking about. Please elaborate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scroll down. You will see photo that looks like the sketch. I wonder where he got it from.

IMO The photos posted by CW were taken by the HBCP people who helped this man during the winter. You can check out their FB for more info.

IMO The photos posted by CW were taken by the HBCP people who helped this man during the winter. You can check out their FB for more info.
I believe this is a seperate man. This one posted today is not homeless.
Edit: or doesn't seem to look like a homeless man. The one posted today was given to them from someone in East NY

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member