NY NY - Kellisue M. Ackernecht, 35, Johnstown, 30 Sept 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did you notice that Jaysons status is single on myspace? My organization went out (we are from MI) for the search in June, and I believe the dogs were hitting on a tampon in the drain.

URGENT !!

www.klaasKids.org/pg-truckerTV.htm

Marc Klaas and KlaasKids desperately needs help NOW from each and every Websleuther to support Trucker TV through America. This could be the single most important thing any of us can ever do for missing children.

Please take 3 minutes to read the above link, click the REPLY button, express your support or voice your concerns, click SEND.

Then forward the above link to your email contacts, everyone, everywhere, so they can do the same.

www.klaasKids.org/pg-truckerTV.htm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLISUE
Birthday vigil

December 16, 2009

7:00 pm West Montgomery St. “Frog Hollow”

Johnstown New York

"Kim and Jayson
are yes having relations with one another, it is an incest relationship they are sister and brother living in sin
by Eye I have seen July 13, 2009 at 6:47 pm edit comment"
Taken from
http://findkellisue.wordpress.com/2009/04/30/updates/#comments

If this is true it would explain a lot and answer a lot of questions.

It sure would explain!
What i think is ironic is that her car was found completely burned out and her husband is a firefighter..hm he would probably know the best ways to burn up evidence..imo

I doubt she would take off to go live another life somewhere the day before her daughter's birthday. I hope people are taking a good look at her husband!

Vigil was held tonight for Kellisue. Today is her birthday.
Reporter was there, so hopefully there will be a news article tomorrow.

IMO: I do not believe Kellisue left willingly. I don't think she would ever leave her daughter.

Bump for Kellisue. May God watch over you and someday there will be peace for you and your family

Happy New Year Kellisue, may we have some closure this year.. So many people are thinking of you and missing you.

Thinking about Kellisue! http://findkellisue.wordpress.com/
I would like to put together a video with pictures, memories, messages and thoughts about Kellisue. A year has gone by and there is nothing new. Memories and images are all we have now. Just knowing she has friends who care and remember is most important. Please email findlutricia@gmail.com If you would like to help.

If anyone has information or has seen Kellisue, please contact the Johnstown New York Police Department (518) 736-4020
nysvicap@troopers.state.ny.us:dance:

Attachments

• 3348386632_2cb294ba94_m.jpg
    3348386632_2cb294ba94_m.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 9
Kellisue you are missed and loved bumping this up for you!

I had to join this site to add to this thread. I lived in a small town named Fonda for about 15 years & know the whole area VERY well. My son & his family still live in Amsterdam.

Anyway, I know a lady that still lives in Johnstown who went to school with Kellisue & said she was a sweet, honest, kind person who wouldn't hurt anyone & NOT the type that would disappear without anyone in her immediate family (siblings, daughter) knowing where she went. Her husband, Jayson, on the other hand, she described as just one of a bunch of 'dirtbags', & that things were NOT going well between Kellisue & Jayson for a long time, but she would NEVER leave without taking her daughter with her.

That being said, I ended up finding Jayson's MySpace page. According to him, he's "single" & "horny". Seems to me, if he gave a single damn at all, he wouldn't be advertising either fact, much less both. 'nuff said??

When Kellisue went missing, Jayson & his family spread the rumor that she 'ran away with another man' & because he has some area connections, the Johnstown/Gloversville police (keystone cops?) took the easy way out & initially shrugged the disappearance off as what Jayson said was probably the truth, after the initial search. The state police, FBI, etc. were not even called in & to my knowledge the car was junked soon after the fire.

I was responding through the Leader Herald comment section after their stories, and people who commented with their opinions were harassed by a couple of people who made very nasty comments about the posters & Kellisue, including some very foul comments. It seems they were Jayson's family members, & possibly Jayson himself. The Leader Herald no longer allows comments after most of it's stories, thanks to that.

I think it was a damned shame that the police couldn't be bothered to call in the FBI. I wonder how they would be if their sister, daughter, mother, or wife disappeared & it was shrugged off. It made me SO mad that I even sent an email to Criminal Report Daily's David Lohr & thankfully he has investigated & added it to his site. I no longer live in the area, or I'd be searching for her every possible chance I had.

I never met Kellisue, but NOBODY deserves to "disappear" like that without everything being done to find her or what happened to her.

My personal opinion? Jayson killed her, possibly with his sister's help, & since he knows the area (he grew up there) he stashed her body where it won't be found- at least, not too soon. The area is FULL of old sites with old wells, holes in between rocks, creeks & rivers, & various other places where bodies can be stashed.

And the reason why Kellisue's not on the list of missing is because of how the local cops (mis)handled the case.

JMHO

I had to join this site to add to this thread. I lived in a small town named Fonda for about 15 years & know the whole area VERY well. My son & his family still live in Amsterdam.

Anyway, I know a lady that still lives in Johnstown who went to school with Kellisue & said she was a sweet, honest, kind person who wouldn't hurt anyone & NOT the type that would disappear without anyone in her immediate family (siblings, daughter) knowing where she went. Her husband, Jayson, on the other hand, she described as just one of a bunch of 'dirtbags', & that things were NOT going well between Kellisue & Jayson for a long time, but she would NEVER leave without taking her daughter with her.

That being said, I ended up finding Jayson's MySpace page. According to him, he's "single" & "horny". Seems to me, if he gave a single damn at all, he wouldn't be advertising either fact, much less both. 'nuff said??

When Kellisue went missing, Jayson & his family spread the rumor that she 'ran away with another man' & because he has some area connections, the Johnstown/Gloversville police (keystone cops?) took the easy way out & initially shrugged the disappearance off as what Jayson said was probably the truth, after the initial search. The state police, FBI, etc. were not even called in & to my knowledge the car was junked soon after the fire.

I was responding through the Leader Herald comment section after their stories, and people who commented with their opinions were harassed by a couple of people who made very nasty comments about the posters & Kellisue, including some very foul comments. It seems they were Jayson's family members, & possibly Jayson himself. The Leader Herald no longer allows comments after most of it's stories, thanks to that.

I think it was a damned shame that the police couldn't be bothered to call in the FBI. I wonder how they would be if their sister, daughter, mother, or wife disappeared & it was shrugged off. It made me SO mad that I even sent an email to Criminal Report Daily's David Lohr & thankfully he has investigated & added it to his site. I no longer live in the area, or I'd be searching for her every possible chance I had.

I never met Kellisue, but NOBODY deserves to "disappear" like that without everything being done to find her or what happened to her.

My personal opinion? Jayson killed her, possibly with his sister's help, & since he knows the area (he grew up there) he stashed her body where it won't be found- at least, not too soon. The area is FULL of old sites with old wells, holes in between rocks, creeks & rivers, & various other places where bodies can be stashed.

And the reason why Kellisue's not on the list of missing is because of how the local cops (mis)handled the case.

JMHO
David Lohr did come search for Kellisue. The car is still in police lock up it has never been junked. Kellisue is on the list of the missing added last November after a public push. The last Leader Herald article was open for comments on Kellisue, http://leaderherald.com/page/content.detail/id/517954.html We did have cadaver dogs come in from other states but nothing was uncovered.http://findkellisue.wordpress.com/ This is her site that I maintain. Everything that has been done to this date has been carefully documented.

http://www.troopers.state.ny.us/wanted_and_missing/missing/view.cfm?ID=8a3796db-7516-4396-a638-5244f347d069
I do believe the State Police are involved. I think Johnstown is doing everything they can at the moment. I know they have followed some leads and took concern over this. I think it should of been a united effort between Montgomery County, Fulton County, New York State Police, Amsterdam Police and Johnstown. I also think that Rite Aid in Amsterdam needs to be explored closer. Kelli's case haunts me every day. I feel so bad that our community has chosen to forget or not pay attention to Kellisue's case. I was frustrated with the turn out for her search, I pounded the pavement pulling it all together praying and hoping we would get 70 people, we got 30. Her vigils are touch and go but we refuse to give up and having these vigils will force the community and the police to catch a glimpse of Kellisue's face once or twice a year and remind them she has family and friends who refuse to give up. We plan on doing another search with the new information we have, but I am going through a SAR course in May , to get the training done before I jump into planning another search. I am hoping the community will be more willing next time. We'll see..

Here is a picture of Kelli's car it is still in police lock up.

Attachments

• kellicar.jpg
    kellicar.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 26
Good to know all of that & THANK YOU! I wish I was still up there because I'd help you. It makes me ill to think that evidence might have been lost because of the police dragging their feet in the beginning.

I've been following the stories when I can catch them in the LHerald. About the best way to keep this alive publicly is to not give up.

I'm glad to know they still have the car. From reading the accounts in the LH in the beginning I was under the impression that the Johnstown/G'ville cops were sort of shrugging it off. OR doing the thing that many 'agencies' did up there- the attitude of 'we don't WANT outsiders to come help us- we can do it ourselves. After all it's OUR territory!' I was an EMT for years & heard that from fire dept. people, local ambulance people, etc. I could never understand the territorial attitude. As far as I'm concerned, the more the merrier, especially when someone goes missing.

I don't understand Rite Aid's attitude, either, unless they figure it's nothing connected with them so why get involved because the cops are handling it anyway.

I watch TruTV & other stations quite a lot & family members always say that you just can't ever give up. While I have my ideas of what happened to her, we can't assume that she's dead until remains are found. After all, look at the people who HAVE been kidnapped & kept locked up for years that finally returned home years later. If it were me, I'd want someone to keep searching. EVERYONE deserves that.

I think most of the community are apathetic because they figure that they can't do anything anyway, & they are content to leave it to the cops. They don't think that the missing person COULD have been one of their family members.

Do you have any connection with someone Jayson hung out with growing up that would know about places he camped or went fishing that might have an old well on it or where people wouldn't think to look usually? Or somewhere only locals would know about?

I can't seem to keep Kellisue out of my head either. I think about her every day & wonder WHEN & HOW this mystery will be solved. I'm hoping for the long shot- that someday she'll show up & tell a story that she'd escaped from someone- but I don't feel that happening.

Stay strong. You truely are a "golden person".

I was coming here to vent and came across the last post, I am glad I was able to fill in some blanks for you. I trust the police and feel they are doing all they can and they were sooo good to all the people who came and searched for Kellisue in June. Right now I am mad because I have been asking the people who know Kellisue to provide a memory or a picture so I can compose a Portfolio for her case and one for her daughter. I can't believe the response, about 5 people, this woman worked for the school, Rite Aid, her daughter was active in many things, Kelli was active in the PTA. Many of the people she knows I have as friends on Myspace or Facebook I can't believe that they can't a second and say something nice. Where is the compassion. I do not understand. I wouldn't even use their name if they didn't want me to. How can I keep her memory alive when I don't know everything? I surely can't make it up. When her daughter gets big and comes to me for a different side of her Mom's story I want to be able to show her that Her mom loved her and was part of this world. This case is tough I hate it................:banghead: Peace Kellisue may God send us some answers

Kellisue has a solid 35 year past I know about 1/4 of it.. I have come to the point this project will be on-going for me for a long time, I am running out of ideas I really need to know about her life, the only ones that can make that happen are the people who were part of it

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub
Back