NY NY - Kellisue M. Ackernecht, 35, Johnstown, 30 Sept 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hoping there is a good turnout for tomorrow's National Vigil for Hope.

I wonder if Jayson and his family will come?

Vigil went well. Small turn-out, it is too bad we cannot raise more awareness for Kellisue, no one seems to care. We did set a definate date for a search which is going to be June 28, 2009 Location to be announced. One thing I did notice during the vigil was that there were still many many pieces of Kelli's car, and a lot of it is buried under a dirt pile. Her brother's are going back to the scene to gather up the remaining pieces of her car. Another special thing that was noted when were there was a small patch of forget me nots. They seemed symbolic.
vigil01.jpg
013.jpg
Each candle that was lit last night had the name of a missing or located person.

Vigil went well. Small turn-out, it is too bad we cannot raise more awareness for Kellisue, no one seems to care. We did set a definate date for a search which is going to be June 28, 2009 Location to be announced. One thing I did notice during the vigil was that there were still many many pieces of Kelli's car, and a lot of it is buried under a dirt pile. Her brother's are going back to the scene to gather up the remaining pieces of her car. Another special thing that was noted when were there was a small patch of forget me nots. They seemed symbolic.
vigil01.jpg
013.jpg
Each candle that was lit last night had the name of a missing or located person.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Glad to hear a date has been set for a search. That is a good thing.

I am surprised to learn that pieces of her car are still there at the side of the road. I think it is great her brothers are going to retrieve all the car pieces. You never can tell when something like that might prove to be a valuable clue.

Forget me not flowers. How appropriate.
Maybe they can be added to her website as her symbol.?

Bumping for Kellisue, trying to get as much help as we can for her search!
front22.jpg

If you live in the Johnstown NY area and are free on June 28,09 please consider helping search for Kellisue Ackernecht. She has a 9 year old little girl who is missing her mom . :confused:

We need volunteers and team leaders to help with the search for Kellisue Ackernecht
June 28, 2009
8am-4pm
Johnstown area is focus exact spot to be announced
We need as many people as we can get to help out!
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/search
http://findkellisue.wordpress.com/
==================================================

This will be the LAST scheduled search for Kellisue A.
There are several promising NEW areas to search.

SUNDAY, June 28, 2009
8am - 4pm

Meeting place to be announced.

cctm.jpg

A picture of Jayson and his new "friend" I hope that the search is promising. Kellisue deserves much more than this. It is so sad that so much time has gone by. Peace and Love for Kellisue

I am a part of a missing persons organization called trackmissing. Our organization as well as other K-9 groups will be coming to assist with the search for Kellisue. We hope to have as many people there as possible.

June 28, 2009 is the final search date for Kellisue. We are reaching out to the community and our local resources for help. We have many people with experience coming from all over the United States to help us search for Kellisue. I will list the things that we need. If you are willing to help please let us know. findlutricia@gmail.com

Volunteer’s to search

http://www.signupgenius.com/go/search

* Food-hot dogs,hamburgers,buns,baked goods, casseroles etc
* Water
* Lodging
* Transportation
* for those who can’t search we need help with the after search dinner
* Paper products- napkins, cups, plates, plastic ware

Kellisue: Just send us a sign telling where you are... whisper into the wind.. and it will reach those who are determined to bring you home.

*Items needed*

* Food-hot dogs,hamburgers,buns,baked goods, casseroles etc
* Water
* Lodging
* Transportation
* for those who can’t search we need help with the after search dinner
* Paper products- napkins, cups, plates, plastic ware
We are looking to get these items donated for Kelli's search.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back