NY NY - Kellisue M. Ackernecht, 35, Johnstown, 30 Sept 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If she is her last login was Dec 08, so could that possibly mean Kellisue is ok? Is what it makes me wonder unless Law enforcement logged into her site when they had their hard drive, which is a possibility

Is that new search team, 3View, Aerial Imaging still coming to search for Kellisue?

I think Jayson was said to have called them, when TES backed out, due to lack of funding.
3View web site is still not up.
But I have seen them listed on newspaper articles for other missing persons.
Maybe it would be worth a phone call to check when they would be coming to Johnstown.
??

I can make some phone calls Monday afternoon. Does anyone have any information on them? There is a search planned on June 28,09 it is a Sunday from 8am to 4pm I am not sure the search location but I do know it will be in Johnstown. It has almost been 8 months since Kellisue went missing. Where could she be. Mother's Day is tomorrow, I feel bad for her little girl. My prayers go out to all the missing Moms. Happy Mother's Day to my fellow Sleuthers ! I know many of you are Mom's too.

I can make some phone calls Monday afternoon. Does anyone have any information on them? There is a search planned on June 28,09 it is a Sunday from 8am to 4pm I am not sure the search location but I do know it will be in Johnstown. It has almost been 8 months since Kellisue went missing. Where could she be. Mother's Day is tomorrow, I feel bad for her little girl. My prayers go out to all the missing Moms. Happy Mother's Day to my fellow Sleuthers ! I know many of you are Mom's too.
==========================

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73082&page=6
post 139, 140, 141 3view

I spoke to 3View Search and Recover today.
They say they have been contacted by family and law enforcement.
They also say that they are in the very prelimanary stages at this point.
Someone from their organization works with LE, sees if there is a reasonable
starting point, i.e., last place seen, then with a number of other variables, decide
if the search would be helpful or not.

It would be helpful if Jayson and his family would stop trying to turn the search for Kellisue into a wild goose chase. The starting point should be where her car was found, Jayson has also mentioned the Mohawk River which leads me to putting missing posters on all the boat launches, he has also mentioned the Sacandaga Lake which is about 15 miles from Jayson's home there is a boat at his house which I took note of. He has mentioned water numerous times when discussions take place about Kellisue.

I think that Jayson tries and throws off the search by asking the search teams he has talked to, to search an area that is way too large, he is collecting money from many resources to " use for a search" what happens with this money if no one comes to search? It has been 7 months where was he when she first went missing? The one thing I think about is the fact that he is realizing he can gain financially now from her being missing by collecting funds etc. He also has bragged about winning the 50/50 raffle at the Spaghetti Supper. He and his family know that if Kelli is found deceased he will collect money for his child ssi death benefits. Jayson doesn't like to work or exert himself he is very lazy and takes the easy route. He doesn't even financially support his child, his mother and sister do. He works for social service benefits (foodstamps,medicaid, and his rent paid) he works 4 hours per day 5 days a week and they pay these things for him. Seems to me it would be easier to get a "real job" He claims he can't drive anymore because he had a wreck, and drove his car into a house, funny thing is police have no record of this accident and the car was "totalled" He has been trying to collect social security disability for himself and that has not happened for him yet. he does suffer from Seizures and memory loss "so he says" he is on medications for these things but drinks alcohol on a regular basis. His hygeine isn't the best either. There is something off about Jayson. His family enables him to be this way.

Bumping up for Kellisue. The National Vigil For Hope is this Sunday. I hope many can come out and show support!

Sunday May 17, 2009

7pm-8pm

Rail Trail
Near Frog Hollow
West Montgomery St.

Johnstown, New York

small gathering to remember Kellisue and other missing children and adults

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors