NY NY - Kellisue M. Ackernecht, 35, Johnstown, 30 Sept 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Police ID skeletal remains

04/18/2009 11:54 AM

Police identified the skeletal remains as that of Earnest P. Michalik of Schenectady.

Police say that Michalik was a resident of the YMCA on State Street and was reported missing in 2005. Michalik was 48 at the time of his disappearance.

Michalik does not have his own thread.

I am sitting here helpless unsure what else we can do to help find Kellisue. We keep holding out hope for some news and the only thing that seems to happen is time just keeps passing by. Hard to organize a community search, when law enforcement does not show any support or interest in finding Kellisue. I am baffled a woman can go missing her car burnt and the police still consider her alive and well just on a 7 month "break" I wish I had some new things to report or to say but unfortunately we are back to square 1. Please keep Kellisue and her daughter close in prayer.

I am sitting here helpless unsure what else we can do to help find Kellisue. We keep holding out hope for some news and the only thing that seems to happen is time just keeps passing by. Hard to organize a community search, when law enforcement does not show any support or interest in finding Kellisue. I am baffled a woman can go missing her car burnt and the police still consider her alive and well just on a 7 month "break" I wish I had some new things to report or to say but unfortunately we are back to square 1. Please keep Kellisue and her daughter close in prayer.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

allaster:
LE keeping to their same story, huh? Kellisue went on a break. Sure she did, gunshots in the night, car burned up, leaves her 9 yr old daughter,
never has been heard from again, not in any way, shape or form.

I would think it would be extremely hard to do a thorough search
with just you, and a few of Kellisue's friends and family.
Is LE not cooperating with Texas Equusearch either?

Take a little break. Rest. Restore.
Things will become clear.

My prayers are with Kellisue and her daughter and all those who care for them.

I wonder if it is against the law to put a gps monitor on someone's car.
Yes, I know it is.
Just thinking.

I wonder if it is against the law to put a gps monitor on someone's car.
Yes, I know it is.
Just thinking.

Actually it's not. LE can place gps on a persons vehicle without letting that person know. The catch is that is has to be within view so I'm not sure how effective it is.

It probably is illeagal for you or I to do so :rolleyes:

So here's what I was told by Jayson this past Saturday on facebook IM. For the third time he told me that TES was not going to help in the search. I knew this already and he has told me several times, perhaps he has a short memory. Then he said that he was talking to TES and they gave him the name of another group from Indiana to contact. When I asked him the name of the organization there was pause then he wrote that he already contacted them and they are going to help. I dropped it at that point and told him that was great news.

Yesterday I noticed that Jayson posted to his facebook that he has great news in the search for Kellisue but he isn't going to post it on myspace because people will talk. I left a comment asking if the great news was in regards to the search group from Indiana and again asked what the name of the organization is. No response yet.

So here's what I was told by Jayson this past Saturday on facebook IM. For the third time he told me that TES was not going to help in the search. I knew this already and he has told me several times, perhaps he has a short memory. Then he said that he was talking to TES and they gave him the name of another group from Indiana to contact. When I asked him the name of the organization there was pause then he wrote that he already contacted them and they are going to help. I dropped it at that point and told him that was great news.

Yesterday I noticed that Jayson posted to his facebook that he has great news in the search for Kellisue but he isn't going to post it on myspace because people will talk. I left a comment asking if the great news was in regards to the search group from Indiana and again asked what the name of the organization is. No response yet.
==================================================

I had not heard TES was not coming to search for Kellisue.
I knew they called off the search for Corrie A, missing from Jamestown, NY, in April.
Odd, about TES.
Why aren't they coming? No LE help? Not enough funds?

But even more odd about Jayson.
He says he already contacted someone in IN, that is a search group, but does not want to mention the name. ?
Uh huh.

LINK:
http://www.bloodhounds.com/tbn/sregion.html
sites of search and rescue groups.

==================================================

I had not heard TES was not coming to search for Kellisue.
I knew they called off the search for Corrie A, missing from Jamestown, NY, in April.
Odd, about TES.
Why aren't they coming? No LE help? Not enough funds?

But even more odd about Jayson.
He says he already contacted someone in IN, that is a search group, but does not want to mention the name. ?
Uh huh.

LINK:
http://www.bloodhounds.com/tbn/sregion.html
sites of search and rescue groups.

Yeah, I found out back in March I think it was, first week of April at the latest, that TES was not coming. I did NOT hear this from Jayson but he eventually did get around to telling me that they were not coming. The real story behind this is still a mystery. I know what he told me which is that TES does not have the resources due to the economy. This could very well be a factor but I wonder if they ever really had plans to come here to search for Kellisue (I'm skeptical by nature).

I'll check back in on facebook to see if he answered my question. It seems odd that he wouldn't say.

Thanks for the link! I'm going to check that out now.

Ok, I took a quick look at each site in Indiana. They all appear to be on the local level.

Throwing a question out ...

Most organizations that assist in missing person cases require either a family member or LE to contact them. Neither Jayson nor LE seem to interested in searching for Kellisue. What are the chances anyone has been contacted to look for Kellisue?

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2009/04/corrie-anderson-3-view-search-services.html
In this blog re: Corrie A, David L mentions 3 View Search Services, Indiana, Mandy Albritton, spokesperson for 3 View Search Services. They plan to come back and do aerial imaging.
http://www.3vss.org/
Web site : But how to access?

from google search page article: article not found when clicked on:
'Research Park company changes mission to search and rescue | www ... - 9:33pm
The Tippecanoe County native has shifted Aerial Image, a company he operated at Purdue Research Park, into 3View Search Services. ...'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MISSINGPERSONSMYSTERIES
Back