NY NY - Kellisue M. Ackernecht, 35, Johnstown, 30 Sept 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2009/04/corrie-anderson-3-view-search-services.html
In this blog re: Corrie A, David L mentions 3 View Search Services, Indiana, Mandy Albritton, spokesperson for 3 View Search Services. They plan to come back and do aerial imaging.
http://www.3vss.org/
Web site : But how to access?

from google search page article: article not found when clicked on:
'Research Park company changes mission to search and rescue | www ... - 9:33pm
The Tippecanoe County native has shifted Aerial Image, a company he operated at Purdue Research Park, into 3View Search Services. ...'

Thanks Dreamweaver! I did find their site but then thought it was a construction site. It's very odd to say the least, unless it means their site is under construction but even so, there's no indication of what it's about.

Going to check out the other links :eek:nline:

We have been informed Texas EquuSearch will not be coming to New York to perform a search for Kellisue.The spaghetti supper is still on, however Texas EquuSearch will not be accepting a donation. The money raised from the supper will be put into a trust account and will be used to help aid in the search for Kellisue. The family has been speaking to other organizations about performing a search for Kellisue. We will keep everyone up to date on search information.

Spaghetti Supper, Monday May 4, 2009, Lombardo’s Pizza, State Hwy 5 St. Johnsville New York, 5pm-8pm, tickets $11.00, 50/50 Raffle

I do hope someone is going to put out a press release for the benefit. If it hasn't been done yet they should do that today as the media needs some lead time. Then remind them of it the night before. I fully expect that either Jayson or Kellisue's brothers take advantage of this. This is the PERFECT opportunity to get coverage for Kellisue.

This case gets me riled up :furious:

I do hope someone is going to put out a press release for the benefit. If it hasn't been done yet they should do that today as the media needs some lead time. Then remind them of it the night before. I fully expect that either Jayson or Kellisue's brothers take advantage of this. This is the PERFECT opportunity to get coverage for Kellisue.

This case gets me riled up :furious:
---------------------------------------------
huskiki: I am sure those who have cared about and have been involved with Kellisue's case all this time will be on the ball getting a press release out.

As for riled up, : Absolutely!

huskiki: I am sure those who have cared about and have been involved with Kellisue's case all this time will be on the ball getting a press release out.

As for riled up, : Absolutely!

Hey dreamweaver, I do hope they have thought about it. It's something that could be forgotten about with everything else that's going on.

I wish there was something more that could be done for Kellisue. She has a daughter who misses her mom I'm sure. It's just sad all the way around.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Wow. Someone who created a blog about Kellisue and what they think of Jayson.
Good.

I was happy to find that! I am glad they posted that. it solidifies so many things that I have been thinking about this case the past few weeks.

I was happy to find that! I am glad they posted that. it solidifies so many things that I have been thinking about this case the past few weeks.
----------------------------------------------------------------

You and me both!

wten was the only media there I am hoping they put it on the 11 o clock news. They did interview Jayson. Dinner went well. Kellisue's daughter is a wonderful little girl.

Has anyone been able to find the video of the interview? I can't find it on WTEN's site and I fell asleep before the 11:00 news.
I have found nothing at all. I looked for it as well.
That bothers me.
I emailed wten news.

It bothers me too. Along with the fact that there was nothing in the Johnstown local paper. :furious:
-----------------------------------------------------

I know, I checked the paper as well.
I think I will contact the paper by email too.

A Vigil will be held on Mongtomery Street, Johnstown New York
May 17, 7pm-8pm small prayer, reflection,remembering Kellisue Ackernecht and others who are missing Everyone is invited to join us
http://nationalvigilforhope.org/

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NopeNopeNope