NY NY - Kellisue M. Ackernecht, 35, Johnstown, 30 Sept 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
allaster:
o/t: passwords: mine are all different and i keep them on index cards.
otherwise, i would never get on any site, much less my email site.

There are password recovery software sites.

We are putting together a Large Easter Basket for Kellisue's 9 year od daughter Ashley. If anyone is interested in contributing send me an email to kalley4@hotmail.com
Thank you!

Any word if LE responded to TES about coming to Johnstown for a search?

TES spoke with Jayson on Friday the tentative date is the first week of April when they come to look for Corrie. He has been in correspondence with LE who welcomes TES and is open to any new leads that will either recover Kellisue or bring her home safe. The snow is just about gone and we had some winds today that should really help dry things up. Things seem to be moving in a forward direction. I have a ton of pictures I have taken I will get them into an album this week

Group plans search for woman
Benefit to fund probe for missing 36-year-old

Texas EquuSearch, the organization involved in some of the most publicized missing persons cases in recent memory, will be in Johnstown in early April to look for 36-year-old Kellisue Ackernecht.
Ackernecht has been missing since Oct. 1, when her 1998 Saturn was found burning around 2 a.m. in the parking area at Frog Hollow at the end of West Montgomery Street. No one reported seeing her after she left work around 10 p.m. Sept. 30 at the Rite Aid on Route 30 in Amsterdam.
As friends and family members await the search, they are also planning a spaghetti dinner benefit for EquuSearch, set for 5 to 8 p.m. May 4 at Lombardo’s Pizzeria in St. Johnsville. Meals, including takeouts, are $11. A 50/50 raffle will also be conducted.

http://www.dailygazette.com/news/2009/mar/24/0324_missingsearch/

TES has cancelled their search for Corrie Wood, Jamestown, NY, due to possible weather problems. This was to be same time as the search for Kellisue. Will TES still be in Johntown, NY to search for Kellisue the first week of April?

I have not heard anything different. I will post if anything changes.

When you get exact dates/times/locations, will you please let me know?

When you get exact dates/times/locations, will you please let me know?

Check findcorrie.org.
New search location and dates set. 2 days rather than 3. Smaller numbers of people needed. It was delayed due to wet ground and too many people. They want foot searchers not ATVs or horses.

I am hoping when EquuSearch get's to Johnstown we have enough searchers.I have been working hard trying to keep kellisue's name out in the public in our area sadly not that many people know kellisue's story.

I am hoping when EquuSearch get's to Johnstown we have enough searchers.I have been working hard trying to keep kellisue's name out in the public in our area sadly not that many people know kellisue's story.
--------------------------------------------
allaster: Could you get the newspaper to do an article on the need for searchers?

The reporter is waiting on the exact dates, He said he will put an article in as soon as we know more.I do not know why they have not announced the search dates for Kellisue. I have asked Jayson and he does not seem to know much more than what I know.

http://capitalnews9.com/content/top...d-near-mohawk-river-in-rotterdam/Default.aspx

Human remains found near Mohawk River in Rotterdam
04/16/2009 04:31 PM
By: Web Staff

ROTTERDAM, N.Y. -- Rotterdam police are investigating the discovery of human remains that were found in a wooded area near the Mohawk River.

The Schenectady County Sheriff's Office contacted Rotterdam police around 8:15 a.m. Thursday after receiving a complaint that human remains had been found near the river off of Rice Road.

The investigation into the identification and the circumstances surrounding the death is ongoing.

The Rotterdam Police Department is being assisted by State Police in the investigation.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Rotterdam Police Department Detective Division at 355-7397.

http://capitalnews9.com/content/top...d-near-mohawk-river-in-rotterdam/Default.aspx

Human remains found near Mohawk River in Rotterdam
04/16/2009 04:31 PM
By: Web Staff

ROTTERDAM, N.Y. -- Rotterdam police are investigating the discovery of human remains that were found in a wooded area near the Mohawk River.

The Schenectady County Sheriff's Office contacted Rotterdam police around 8:15 a.m. Thursday after receiving a complaint that human remains had been found near the river off of Rice Road.

The investigation into the identification and the circumstances surrounding the death is ongoing.

The Rotterdam Police Department is being assisted by State Police in the investigation.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Rotterdam Police Department Detective Division at 355-7397.
--------------------------------------------------------
Is Rotterdam close by Johnstown?

LE said they think they know who it might be?

I will pray for closure as well.

Any word from Texas Equusearch?

I have not heard any speculation by LE as to who it may be, but they did say they were lookinginto missing person files. It is about a half-hour from where Kellisue disappeared. I hope that whomever this is, that it can bring closure and peace to a family needing answers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back