GUILTY NY - Kenneth White, 5, Berne, 18 Dec 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you for clarifying - Amsterdam, NY ... I'm a west coaster... And embarrassingly, didn't catch that... I thought Amsterdam - AMSTERDAM. Hoping it is NY- as it is fairly close...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being from europe I did not know there was an amsterdam in NY.Thanks for that info.

Being from europe I did not know there was an amsterdam in NY.Thanks for that info.

Just a little trivia, New York was New Amsterdam before the Dutch sold it to England!

On topic, I hope this little boy is found soon and safe!

Anya Tucker ‏@Anyaon10 4h4 hours ago
Police activity at East Berne home where boy is believed to have been abducted by two men wearing ski masks. https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=773208426061835

Anya Tucker ‏@Anyaon10 22m22 minutes ago
East Berne- A helicopter with a spotlight pointed toward the ground has been circling the missing boy's home for 10 minutes now.

https://twitter.com/Anyaon10

Why are they searching outside the home if he was abducted into a truck headed towards Amsterdam...?

O/T but does the house in the background where the reporters are reporting look like a house that should be in the book "where's Waldo?"

Please please please let this little guy be found, SOON, SAFE & completely unharmed!!!! I can't even imagine how scared he must be... To have masked men break into your home & take you... Gah!?!?!!!! Who the heck does this?

Probably because those two masked men are super clever and circled back to the house to throw cops off their trail!

O/T but does the house in the background where the reporters are reporting look like a house that should be in the book "where's Waldo?"

Please please please let this little guy be found, SOON, SAFE & completely unharmed!!!! I can't even imagine how scared he must be... To have masked men break into your home & take you... Gah!?!?!!!! Who the heck does this?

Yes! I was thinking it was like a candy cane.

Hope he's found safe. Wonder why local woods are being searched if LE believes he has been taken to Amsterdam?

ETA : See questions already been asked by others.....

The narrative apparently is in doubt judging by activity described above.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back