GUILTY NY - Kenneth White, 5, Berne, 18 Dec 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Because just maybe he was not abducted and something happened in the home.
JMO

I agree too. It sounds like the type of story a 19 year old would concoct. My first impression when I heard the abduction story was that the story was bogus.

I agree too. It sounds like the type of story a 19 year old would concoct. My first impression when I heard the abduction story was that the story was bogus.

Yes me Too! It just was not right!
Made up!

Look at the picture of this little boy!
Look at his smile if you can call it that and his sad eyes!
Id it just me?

No POI's or suspects yet, who reported the men in black masks and the van?

O/T but does the house in the background where the reporters are reporting look like a house that should be in the book "where's Waldo?"

Please please please let this little guy be found, SOON, SAFE & completely unharmed!!!! I can't even imagine how scared he must be... To have masked men break into your home & take you... Gah!?!?!!!! Who the heck does this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its painted like the American flag.
Is that where he was taken from?

Please clarify (sorry if this has been answered):

Should I be listening in Albany County (which is where Berne is) or Amsterdam, NY?

TIA

Please clarify (sorry if this has been answered):

Should I be listening in Albany County (which is where Berne is) or Amsterdam, NY?

TIA

I vote Albany. I don't believe the kidnapper story.

Black-clad masked gunmen do not as a general rule enter residences and snatch away five-year-olds.

Big news upstate here, near the MA line though.

Thank you for clarifying - Amsterdam, NY ... I'm a west coaster... And embarrassingly, didn't catch that... I thought Amsterdam - AMSTERDAM. Hoping it is NY- as it is fairly close...?

FWIW, I thought the same thing.

Black-clad masked gunmen do not as a general rule enter residences and snatch away five-year-olds.

Big news upstate here, near the MA line though.

They may be heading to Canada, possibly, not in the same car? That's what I would do, if I were a black clad masked men abducting a child to reunite with a parent. But both the parents are in touch with LE as reported on MSM, so it does sound strange.

by Ashley Troutman Dec 18, 2014 9:18 PM EST (FOX25 / MyFoxBoston)
A Massachusetts father is hoping police can track down his biological son after an Amber Alert was sent out Thursday.

5-year-old Kenneth White was taken from his central New York home Thursday afternoon. His mother says two masked men burst in and grabbed the boy.

They may be heading to Canada, possibly, not in the same car? That's what I would do, if I were a black clad masked men abducting a child to reunite with a parent. But both the parents are in touch with LE as reported on MSM, so it does sound strange.

There's no way unless that child has a passport or valid papers, border guards will let them pass. Unless of course he's hidden in the trunk or something. We have 7 kids and cross the border ALL the time and they need visuals of all kids and valid transportation documents going both ways, before they let you cross.

When I first heard, I thought it must be a custody thing, and I'm still hoping it is, as my second thought -- about the sheer unlikelihood of the scenario -- connotes something much darker, whether it took place or not.

Honestly, the kidnapping story sounds SO "James Bond" it's really hard to believe. Of course, that could have been the intention all along.

When I first heard, I thought it must be a custody thing, and I'm still hoping it is, as my second thought -- about the sheer unlikelihood of the scenario -- connotes something much darker, whether it took place or not.

So, the two-door pickup is real, or a possible ruse, but it seems to exist, either local or from MA or the New Amsterdam or headed that way, that LE may have on video already? If this is where five year old, 3 ft 5 in, 45 pounds, was last seen, because a family member other than bio mom and dad had legal custody there, then it is hard to believe it is possible that either of them would have the means to hire two guys in black ski mask, with a non-distinct black pickup truck, who can pull off an a abduction in day light, unless they have friends who could? Sounds implausible with what is known so far?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie
Back