GUILTY NY - Kenneth White, 5, Berne, 18 Dec 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree. This is not sounding good.

:praying:

ETA: JLSChook: looks like so just missed your post

I'm trying to get my little ones to bed :sigh:

Going to try to head back "downstairs" and see if anything is going on. Didn't have my :earson: when the AA was cancelled.

My bad guys!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Kimi...

as always... You are doing a terrific job!

:hug:

and... :tyou:

Oh Kimi...

as always... You are doing a terrific job!

:hug:

and... :tyou:

carbuff is on the case as well. WS #SCeeps are super concerned for this little guy!

:grouphug:

I found another pic of the little doll on his Mom's FB. Can I post it?

Well that doesn't make much sense. :dunno:

https://twitter.com/AnnaMeiler

Anna Meiler @AnnaMeiler · 6h 6 hours ago

Learning that the 2 other kids at home during abduction are Kenneth's siblings. Two more siblings live with biological dad in MA
@WNYT

Jessica Layton @JessicaLayton13 · 1h 1 hour ago

Still waiting for confirmation from the Sheriff or other authorities on why the AMBERT Alert was canceled after it was in place for 10 hours

https://twitter.com/JessicaLayton13

Honestly, I think they found him or got a confession. Just my opinion and I hope I'm wrong. :twocents:

Craig Smith @CBS6Craig · 3m 3 minutes ago
Update from Sheriff Craig Apple coming soon on the Kenneth White case. 5 yr old boy was subject of a now ended Amber alert yesterday.

Craig Smith @CBS6Craig · 3m 3 minutes ago
Update from Sheriff Craig Apple coming soon on the Kenneth White case. 5 yr old boy was subject of a now ended Amber alert yesterday.

What are the odds of a live feed?

:please:

ETA: my eyelids are taped open & my volume is (relatively) maxed out - I can't awaken the 2nd grader who is singing a solo in her Christmas Program tomorrow at school :)

Ben Amey ‏@BenAmeyTV 2m2 minutes ago
#BREAKING: Sheriff Apple confirms that the body of 5 year old Kenneth white has been found. No suspects in custody.

Ben Amey @BenAmeyTV · 2m 2 minutes ago
White's body was found by a K-9 unit near the trailer where he was abducted from Thursday.

Ben Amey @BenAmeyTV · 41s 42 seconds ago
Sheriff Apple says he is not concerned about danger to any other family members of White at this point.

OMG, This poor baby! :(

:rose:

So the cops were searching the area surrounding the trailer pretty quickly. They seemed to know something was wrong.

Hard for me to believe two masked men would break in to grab a 5 yr old just to kill him and dump him in the woods. There is more to this devastatingly sad story.

from the WNYT link above:
---
White's body was found by a K-9 unit near the trailer where he was abducted from Thursday.

There are no suspects in custody at this time. [3:40 a.m. ET]
---
Hmm...still using the verb "abducted." We'll see.

from the WNYT link above:
Hmm...still using the verb "abducted." We'll see.

A Hoax? and an earlier post from the same source
Apple says investigators are still looking into the report of two masked men abducting White, but "that's really not our concern right now."
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

According to this MSM FB sweet little five year old Kenneth White's dead body was found "by a K-9 unit down the road from where he was abducted." around 9:25 Thursday night.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo
Back